~The Haunted House~

Surprise Loving

Kris' Thoughts

Your Thoughts

Random EXO Members' Thoughts

Minwoo-shi's Thoughts

Korean

Chinese

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Kris ran around all of Lotte World. You two ran into the guys on some occasions and played with them. You were still scared for your life, knowing the fangirls were going to kill you at some point of the day. Kris was holding your hand as you two were walking to your next destination. "Where do you want to go now jagi~?" You looked up at him and shrugged. He look at the map and saw one thing left on the list. He smiled and dragged you to the Haunted House.

You stood there, D.O-eyed, barely breathing, your hand squeezing Kris' hand until your knuckles turned white. You were scared about the fangirls, but this had to scare you to the point you felt peeing. You hated Haunted House, scary movies, and everything else that involved horror anything. Kris bringing you here made you want to cry. Kris saw your reaction to the building in front of you two. "Do you not want to go?" You looked up at him with tears in your eyes. Kris looked at you with shock on his face. He panicked and put his hands on your shoulders. "We don't have to go you know~ We could just go to a food booth. Please don't cry~" You looked at the building again. You thought about actually going in there with Kris. Having Kris being there would probably make it a lot less scary. You wiped your eyes with your hands and looked at Kris in the eyes. "It's fine~ Just don't leave my side EVER!!" Kris chuckled at your attempt to not act scared. He nodded and took hold of your hand again.

The two of you entered the building. It was only the two of you, plus the workers who were there to scare you. You squeezed Kris' hand at the sudden darkness. It wasn't pitch black, but it was dark. You closed your eyes and felt like crying. WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! YOU PABO KWON YOU!!! Kris pulled you into a tight hug. "I told you, you didn't have to do this. It's too late to turn back now. We just have to find our way out." You held onto Kris' shirt while he was hugging you. He's right. We can't turn back now. What my parents did to me is probably 100 times worst than what these people can do. You looked up at Kris, attempting to look confident. "Just please don't leave me alone oppa." Kris smiled and kissed your forehead. "Never in a trillion years baby doll." He took hold of your hand again and the two of you started walking slowly to the end.

You were a screaming mess throughout the whole thing. Poor Kris had to put up with your extremely high octave screams. I knew I shouldn't have brought her here. I'm so sorry you. The two of you turned the wrong way and were stuck in a dead end. "D-d-dead end?" You were scared out of your mind. So this is how I die? In a haunted house. I'm sorry Uncle Stan~ I'm sorry EXO~ I'm dying here. Kris' melodic voice snapped you back to reality. "Let's just turn around. We should be near the exit soon." You nodded when crazy laughter was heard in the background. "You'll never escape~" A guy dressed up like the Grim Reaper came out from the darkness behind you. You started crying, knowing that this really was your death. Kris stepped in front of you so the person couldn't hurt you. Kris whispered something to you. "Okay, on the count of three, we're running okay?" He looked behind to you and saw you crying. You nodded, just wanting to get out of there as fast as possible. He smiled apologetically and pulled you to an embrace. "Awww~ How sweet~ But you'll never escape~" The grim reaper spoke but the two of you didn't care. Kris held your hand a little bit tighter and started counting. "One....." The grim reaper was confused. "What are you doing?" Kris didn't answer and continued counting. "Two......" You prepped yourself for running, holding your headband and Kris' hand tightly. Kris kicked the guy in the shin and screamed: "THREE!!" The two of you were running for dear life, you especially. You closed your eyes and held onto Kris' hand for dear life. The two of you ran into a wall, looking back at the grim reaper who was slowly catching up. Kris looked up at a sign that pointed to the exit and dragged you towards that direction.

The two of you were running towards the exit when you tripped on a fallen prop. The grim reaper behind you laughed evilly as he sped up. Kris grabbed you, pulled you over his shoulder, and continued running for the exit. You held onto Kris for dear life and cried some more. The exit was within Kris' sight. He ran a little faster and soon the two of you were engulfed with sunshine. Kris put you down and hugged you tight. He kept repeating "I'm so sorry" in your ear as you cried into his shirt. Thank Krisus that I wore waterproof makeup. I don't want Kris, or anyone else, to see the bruises I still have from my parents. Kris tightened his hug around you. Your crying started to clam down as you looked up at Kris. You probably looked like a mess right now. Kris looked at you apologetically. "I'm really sorry~ I'm sooooo sorry~" Kris continued hugging you, even though some fangirls were taking some pictures of the two of you now, he didn't care. I'll just ask them not to post them. I need to protect you as much as possible. You nodded at Kris, knowing that he was sorry. You muffled into his chest. "Just buy me a teddy bear~ then I'll forgive you." Kris nodded and took your hand again. He saw the fangirls that were taking the pictures. "Wait one second please." You nodded and sat down on a bench, wiping your tears with your finger. You saw Kris talking to some fangirls. You got curious and continued to stare at him. Kris signed something of theirs and slightly bowed at them. He walked back to you with a smile on his face. "I asked them to delete their pictures they took of us hugging so there wouldn't be a scandal. They obliged only if I signed their phones. I wanted to protect you, so I did." You smiled at Kris and stood up. He really does want to protect me. I'm grateful. "Thank you oppa~" You took hold of his hand again and looked at your watch. "It's nearly 5:30. Should we go meet the guys now?" Kris thought about it. "Let me buy you that teddy bear first." You smiled and the two of you started walking towards the nearest store that sold teddy bears.

You guys walked into a cute little store. Kris started looking around for a teddy bear that you would like. You walked around and saw a couple ring set that shone beautifully.

 

Kris came to your side holding a teddy bear.

 

You looked at the teddy bear that Kris was holding. "I-it's adorable oppa~" Kris looked at the rings and smiled. "You really like the bear?" You nodded and took the bear out of his grasp. You hugged the bear and proceeded walking to the cashier. Kris looked at the cashier and pointed at the ring set. As if knowing, the cashier nodded and gave Kris the okay sign. Kris smiled and walked towards the counter. He paid for the teddy bear that you were still hugging and started talking to the guy in Chinese. "I'll come back and pay for the rings later, okay?" The cashier guy nodded and started talking. "Thank you. I'll keep the rings here until you come back." Kris smiled while you looked at the two extremely confused. Kris looked at you and innocently smiled. Kris looked at his watch. "Oh~ We should get going, it's nearly 6." You nodded and took hold of Kris' hand, hugging your bear with your other arm. Kris gave the guy a nod and the two of you walked out and towards the Gyro Drop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] Awwww~ Kris really likes you~ and ohhhh~ you're getting couple rings soon!

 

New Chapter coming soon

 

~ <3 Roselle <3 ~