~What Just Happened?~

Surprise Loving

Kris' Thoughts

Your Thoughts

Random EXO Members' Thoughts

Korean

Japanese

Chinese

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minwoo-shi was released from the hospital just a few days after you got admitted in. The managers were estatic since now they actually had help in how to tame the buffaloes- the boys. So as far as you knew, you were all alone in the hospital now. Minwoo-shi always hung out in your room since he was basically all healed up. But now that you were all alone, you had no one to talk to. The boys were flying out of Japan soon, so you would really be all alone. You tried your best to stay calm since you had a slight phobia of hospitals since you were a kid. You don't know why, but you always had.

Minwoo-shi was going to stay in Japan since you had to have one of the managers stay with you and Minwoo-shi was the only one that you were closest to. Minwoo-shi was still going to be staying in a hotel near by so he can still visit you every now and then. You watched the boys interviews and performances on your laptop and they always mentioned you, especially Kris. You still saw he was wearing his ring, even if it didn't match his attire. It made you smile a little on the inside seeing that he was showing his affection for you, even if it was just the little things.

The doctors said that you would be staying at the hospital for just 2 more weeks and then you could be released and then continue what you love. You were alone one day, just looking up the new things on EXO. Nothing really changed much, just Chanyeol dying his hair a little bit darker. It made him look really nice actually. You don't know how, but he looked a lot younger than he already did. It's like saying that Luhan's face got younger, when that's already impossible.

Wahhhhh~~~~ this is soooo boring!!!!~~~~~ You decided to message some of the boys, see what their schedules were going to be and what was going on in Korea/China. You messaged Chanyeol, Suho, Kris and Xiumin. It has been an hour since you texted them and there was no response from them what so ever. They're probably busy...They have schedules too you~ You decided that you couldn't wait any longer so you were going to go take a nap. You lowered the bed and dimmed the lights. You the tv but kept it on low. You closed your eyes until something you heard something that caught your ear. You sat up on the bed pretty quickly and stared at the tv with wide eyes. "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?!"

 

In China

Another day another interview~ I'm sooo tired~ Why do they always make me do aegyo? What's for dinner? The many complaints of the day went through the members' heads as they were heading back to the dorm for the night. It was near one in the morning since the hit traffic on the way home from Beijing. Luhan was excited that they were excited, but the enthusiasm slowly disappeared as the day progressed on. Now, all the little deer wanted to do was take a shower and sleep.

Kris was laying down in bed, waiting for Chen to finish showering so he could finally take his shower. Kris was playing with his phone when he got a message from an unknown number. Unknown? I should just ignore it........But for some odd reason, Kris opened it. His instincts were telling him to read the message, even if he didn't want to. He was about to start reading the message when a drowsy Chen walked into the room. "Duizhang~ Your turn~" Chen said yawning as he slowly made his way to his bed. Kris put his phone down and walked to the bathroom, completely forgetting to read the message and to close the message.

From: Unknown

Yifan-shi~ Please be careful~ I got word that you's dad

is in China hunting down you and the rest of EXO-M.

I'm just trying to say, keep your guards up.

Stay Safe

 

A Week Back From Today

In Korea

The boys were getting ready for their IVY CLUB photoshoot. As usual, BaekYeol would not shut up for the life of them and Suho would just sit back diligently as the coordi-noona fixes his hair. Kai, D.O and Sehun was already shooting, so everyone stayed back behind the camera.

Sehun was sitting behind the scene as he watched his Kai-hyung and the little girl do their shoot. D.O and Suho were behind him trying to calm down the Happy Virus couple. Sehun: *scoff* peasants~ How exactly am I the maknae? Looking around and seeing that everyone was busy, he decided to pull out his phone and text Luhan.

To: Xiao Lu-hyung <3

HYUNG~~~~ THIS PHOTOSHOOT IS BORING~~~

NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME OR GET ME BUBBLE TEA~~~~

SAVE ME FROM THIS HELL~~~~~~

Satisfied with his message, Sehun pushed SEND and continued to watch the chaos going on around him. Suddenly, he heard Suho's phone go off. "Uhhh...Hyung~" Sehun looked around to find the short leader to only see him trying to reach to get something out of Chanyeol's hand. Sehun's face automatically went to his signature -_- face as he saw the scene go down. Sehun: If Kris-hyung was here, my headache from these peasants would probably go away...

Sehun walked over to where Suho's jacket was, contemplating whether or not to pick up his phone. "Sehun-ssi~ Youre up in about five~ Please come over here~" Sehun looked back to see one of the coordi-noonas holding up a few supplies for Sehun's hair. Sehun nodded, making a mental note to remind Suho about his phone later. Suho's phone beeped once again, but this time with a mysterious text.

From: Unknown

Junmyeon-shi~ Please be careful~ I got word that you's mom

is hunting you and the rest of EXO-K down.

I'm just trying to say, keep your guards up.

Stay Safe

 

Present Time

In Japan

"DOCTOR PLEASE!! RELEASE ME THIS VERY INSTANT!!! IM THE ONLY ONE THAT COULD SAVE THEM!!!" "I'm sorry you-san, but I'm afraid that I cant do that. You still have a slight fever that refuses to go down so you have to stay here." "OH FEVER SCHMVER!!! THE BOYS NEED ME!!!~~~" "you-san, please calm down.Your blood pressure will start to rise. We're trying our best to get you better faster so you could be released, but for now you have to stay here." You sat down on your hospital bed with your arms crossed and making an angry pouty face. How can this happen? Why did this happen?

 

Earlier That Night

You dimmed down the lights and turn on the tv. The tv was set on low so you could only barely hear it and it wouldn't disturb the other patients. You lowered yourself into the blankets and rested your head on the pillow. You eyes fluttered close as you prepared yourself for a night's sleep. You were just about to fall asleep when some alarming news from the tv floated to your ears. Your eyes shot open and you sat up so fast that you almost gave yourself whiplash. "WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" You quickly searched for the remote and pressed the UP volume button rapidly.

 

Breaking News Around The Globe

In China, there has been word going around that

the boys of EXO-M got abducted late last night.

It isn't the usual crazy fangirls either.

Netizens say that the boys were abducted by a man

when they were in their dorm after a long day's schedule.

Some say that the man got to the boys when they were all sleeping and

kidnapped them during the night. There hasn't been any word of what

happened to EXO-M after that or who the abducter was. The police are

trying to find out where the abducter is keeping the boys at this very moment.

Also in South Korea, the boys of EXO-K got abducted, almost at the same time as

EXO-M did. This time it is said that the abductor was a woman, and she didn't look

like a noona fan at all. Netizens say that the boys were abducted when they were in their

practice room of SM. Guards throughout the building were found knocked unconcious while

all video cameras were smashed. It seems as if the abductor didn't want to be caught at

any circumstances. Some netizens suspect that the two kidnappings are somehow tied

together, like a husband-wife kind of deal, while others think that it's just a

coincidence. Not much has been spoken of the two kidnappings within SM but there

is going to be a press conference of the events that has been taking place

within EXO. The spoken subjects that will take place in the press conference is the

attempted murder of EXO-J and the kidnappings of the boys of EXO. The press conference

will be aired live tonight at 8:00pm worldwide. Our prayers are with all the members of EXO.

You stared at the tv blanklessly. Not knowing what had just happened, all you knew was that your parents have gone too far this time. Now it is time for revenge. Revenge on how they treated you. How they treated Minwoo-shi. And now, what they have done to EXO.