~Bed/Confession Time~

Surprise Loving

Kris' Thoughts

Your Thoughts

Random EXO Member's Thoughts

Minwoo-shi's Thoughts

Korean

Chinese

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up at around 4 in the morning. Realizing you had more time to sleep, you closed your eyes and turned in your bed and wrapped your arms around what you thought was a pillow. You smiled and buried your face into the pillow. This pillow smells nice. And its warm. You smiled and continued hugging your "pillow". What you didn't know was that your "pillow" was actually Kris. Heart! Stop beating so fast!

The night before, after the meeting

All the boys started getting tired. They were all still sitting around the dining room table, discussing on how they would protect you. Minwoo-shi already went to bed because he had a hangover and jet lag. "Hyung~ Can I sleep in you's room tonight? Like on the sofa in her room or on the floor?" Sehun asked this question to Suho across the table. All the other members stared at the maknae in shock. Excuse me maknae!! You're not allowed to be in a girl's or Luhan's room alone!! Kris stared at the poor maknae with murder in his mind. You got another thing coming maknae. There's no way in hell am I letting you near her!! Suho saw the anger in all the member's eyes, just staring down at Sehun. He had to think of something fast before all the members killed the maknae. "How about all of us sleep in her room? That way we all can protect her from there and no one gets jealous." Suho's idea just might work. Kai added: "Her room is big enough. We could just drag some mattresses into her room that way no one would have to be on the cold ground." All the boys nodded and began moving the mattresses into your room.

You were a really heavy sleeper. World War III could've happened in your room and you wouldn't even notice. All the boys tried to move as quickly and quietly as possible. Once all the blankets and matresses were set, the boys decided who would be sleeping where. They all fought over who got to sleep nearest to your bed. "Ummm, you guys. I think we all know that Kris gets that spot. She is his girl." Xiumin whispered quietly to the rest of the band. The boys had an 'oh yeah~' moment and backed down from the fight. Kris smirked and crawled into bed with you. The other boys just stared at Kris with detest. Damn you Kris. I hate your guts. I hope she kicks you in her sleep. Xiumin and Chen decided to sleep on the couch. Luhan, Sehun and Kai shared the bed closest to your closet. Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao slept in the bed nearest to the window. This left Suho, Lay and D.O to the bed nearest to the door.

Kris tried to keep his distance from you, since you were already in a deep sleep. He was the only one still awake and it was already 3:30 in the morning. He put a hand to his chest. Why is my heart beating so fast? It's only you. Yeah we're sharing a bed, but why is my heart beating so fast? We're not even touching. You started moving in your sleep and turned so you were facing Kris. Kris stopped breathing, thinking he woke you up. Oh hell~ She's going to wake up and scream. Then the other members would wake up thinking I did something to her. Oh Krisus. Oh Krisus. Oh Krisus. He looked over at you and saw you still fast asleep. Only a tear slid down your cheek. Kris wiped that tear away and turned so he was facing you. He moved a piece of your hair that fell out of your headband behind your ear. He kissed your forehead and moved back some. If you only knew just what you do to me. He tried to fall asleep, but he couldn't because his heart was beating so fast.

Present Time

Kris was having a little spaz attack in his mind. You fell back asleep on Kris chest, not knowing that he wasn't a pillow. She could hear my heart beat! I just know it! Damn you heart for speeding up! You tightened your hug around Kris, as if saying to calm down and just enjoy this moment together. Kris' eyes looked at you and his eyes softened. She looks like a baby when she's asleep. Kris placed an arm around your waist and attempted to fall asleep again.

It was 8 in the morning. Minwoo-shi got up and got ready to wake up the boys. He went into Suho-Sehun's room first. Empty. That's weird. Next room, empty. The hell? Each and every one of the boys room he opened the door to find no one. Where is everyone? And why is some of the mattresses missing too? Minwoo-shi went downstairs and looked in the living room and kitchen. No body here either. Breakfast wasn't even cooked yet. Minwoo-shi made a cup of coffee and thought about all the hiding places that the boys could possibly be. Then the idea finally came to him. They wouldn't...would they? Minwoo-shi placed his cup on the counter top and ran up to your room. He opened the door slowly and quietly. He saw all the members sleeping soundly. He walked in and just stared at everyone. When I said protect her from a close distance, I didn't mean THIS CLOSE. He stared at you and Kris, hugging and sleeping. He slowly made his way over to your bed and just stared at you two. Cutest couple in EXO. These two. Sorry HunHan, but you would agree with me if you just saw this sight. He smiled and let you two continue sleeping. He woke up the other members though. He just wanted to show this precious sight to the rest of the members. Some took pictures of you two on their phones and saved it for all of eternity. Everyone left you two to continue sleeping until whenever, since it was EXO's dayoff anyway.

Around Noon

Kris woke up to the sun shining right in his face. He looked around the room and saw that everyone was gone. Even the mattresses were gone. He looked down at his chest and saw you still sleeping soundly. She's so cute. He kissed your forehead and looked at the clock. 11:57? Oh yeah~ we have a dayoff today too. Thank Krisus. I was able to spend some time with you. Even though we were just sleeping, I liked it. A lot. Kris hugged you tighter. You stirred in your sleep and Kris stopped breathing and moving. You started sleep talking. "Yifan-oppa don't~ that's my cake~" Kris chuckled at your cuteness even while sleeping. You slowly woke up and looked up at Kris. "Good morning Yifan-oppa~" You gave him a small adorable smile. He ruffled your hair. "Good morning you." You looked at him. "Why are you in my bed?" He looked away from you. "Uhh~ actually all of us slept here last night, but the guys already woke up and left." You were confused. "Why?" Kris cleared his throat and started drawing circles on your back. "Because we all wanted to protect you, even when we were sleeping, so all of us slept here." Kris refused to look at you and started blushing. To be honest, you were too. Just to protect me, they all slept here. Awww~ They're so cute! >.< You smiled and kissed Kris' cheek. "Then I guess thank you oppa for doing that. No wonder why I slept wonderfully last night." Kris continued blushing and refusing to look at you. I will never wash this cheek again! He muttered a "You're welcome" and looked at you finally. You smiled and looked back at him. Both of you were realizing what was happening. Kris started moving closer to you, and you were doing the same. After what feels like 10 years, Kris' lips were brushing against yours. He looked at you through half-closed eyes, seeing if you were resisting. Seeing that you weren't, he kissed you softly. Fireworks went off everywhere. Both of you felt like you were melting. Oh Krisus~ His lips are so soft~ I just died and went to heaven!! What did I just do? Either way, I like it. You two broke away, gasping for air. Kris looked at you smiling. "That was amazing." You were blushing madly and just nodded. I might as well say it now. "you? Remember how I wanted to tell you something yesterday, but I got cut off by Suho?" You nodded your head and buried your face in his chest. Kris chuckled and continued. "Well, I wanted to say that...You are the most wonderful and most beautiful girl I have ever met. And after hearing your past last night, I just wanted to protect you even more. I think you are the bravest girl I know to be able to withstand that kind of life. What I'm trying to say is that....ummmm....you I really like you and I know this is kind of sudden....but will you be my girlfriend?" You looked up at him. Your cheeks, no, your whole face was a vibrant color of red from blushing so much. So he wasn't tricking me at all~ "Really?" Kris nodded. "Really really." You smiled and said: "Of course! I'll be your girlfriend!" Kris smiled back and kissed you passionately. "I love you Kwon you." You smiled and said: "I love you Wu Yifan-oppa." Suddenly there was a laugh from the doorway. "Now wasn't that precious~ Okay lovebirds get up! Lunch is ready!" Kai was laughing at how chessy Kris just was a few minutes ago. Kris just stared at Kai. "Kkamjong~" You looked at both Kai and Kris. It seemed like they were talking telepathically. You knew that they were when Kai laughed and stuck his tounge out to Kris and ran downstairs. Kris sighed and looked down at you. "Lunch, my lady?" You chuckled and nodded. You two got out of bed and went downstairs.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] New Chapter~ I updated sooner cuz my Asian-ness showed and I finished all my homework like super early~ So yay~ more updates!!! And I used a Shrek quote there~

 

And yay~ Kris finally confessed to you!!~ <3 <3 <3 Can you feel the love tonight~ (rlab..my childness is showing~)

 

~ <3 Roselle <3 ~