~Not Knowing~

Surprise Loving

Kris' Thoughts

Your Thoughts

Random EXO Members' Thoughts

Minwoo-shi's Thoughts

Korean

Chinese

Japanese

===================================================

Minwoo-shi looked behind him and saw your father trying to choke him. No...I can't die...I have too many lives to keep safe.... Minwoo-shi automatically started fighting back. More guards came over to assist Minwoo-shi and try to keep the two brothers away from each other. They both hated each other so much that they just want to kill each other. Your mom was just a screaming wreck as she saw the two fighting.

Suho was walking around the backstage area since his duet with you was over. He hears fighting sounds and automatically sounds the alarm to the other EXO members. Tao, Suho and Kai were the first ones to show up since they already performed with you. Kris was the only one to stay behind since he was the only one left to perform with you.

Kris was getting ready to perform with you, but he was scared since he knew your parents were here. No~ Tao's over there...The fight should be over in a few seconds and the cops would come and you will be fine. Yeah~ That's it! His thought process stopped when he saw you in front of him already in your next outfit. You were just wearing a long sleeve light pink shirt and jean shorts. "You okay oppa? You looked so deep in thought..." Kris blinked a few times and smiled. "Y-yeah~ now come on...the fans are waiting." Kris ran in front of you and walked toward the stage. He's acting weird...Something's going on...and where are the other boys?

Back on Stage

You walked back on stage with Kris. The whole entire crowd 'awww'ed seeing as the two of you were going to perform a duet. "So~ You all know this tall dude here right? So, since his Japanese isn't the best, we're going to perform a Korean song for everyone. Dont worry! We'll putting on subs on the big screen for your guys~" Everyone laughed as you and Kris got into position.

 

 

(Video Credits: KEngSubsHD)

Everyone, even yourself, was surprised at Kris' dancing. What happened?! It's like he ate Kai or Lay and they're the ones dancing. This is Kris right?! You poked Kris mid dancing and saw it was Kris. So he's just a lazy dancer when it comes to his own songs. Okay then~ The fans were mesmerized by everything. Your voice, Kris' dancing, but the thing that caught their attention the most was the way the two of you held your mics. You had your pinky tucked underneath the mic while Kris' index finger was raised.

 

To the fans, it seemed like a couple thing. The two of you performed your sunbaenim's song perfectly. At the end of the song, Kris kissed your forehead. You blushed so hard as the audience awwed. Kris bowed to the audience and walked off stage. The lights dimmed as it was now a 30 min intermission. You walked to the backstage area, still blushing hard. Kris smirked as he saw what effect he had on you. "Sorry~ but I had to tell them that you're mine~" You looked around the backstage area and saw no one around. "Where is everyone?" Kris' eyes became wide as you said that. I can't tell her what is happening. She can't know. She mustn't- Kris saw you walking towards the area where Minwoo-shi was. Kris panicked and held you tight.

"O-oppa. What are you doing?" Kris turned you around so you were facing him and kissed you. you resisted for a second then kissed him back. Kris pulled away and you now questioning him. "What was that for?" Kris had to think of something and fast. "Uhh~ I'm just glad we could perform together and you finally debuted." You squinted your eyes. "You're lying...well maybe only halfly, but you're still lying." Kris rubbed the back of his neck and looked down at the ground. "Oppa. What's going on? Where's the other members? Where is the staff? Where's Minwoo-shi?" Kris was about to answer when Suho came over, looking somewhat dishelved. "Kris! Minwoo-shi got- oh~ H-hey jagiya~" You scanned Suho from head to toe. "What the hell happened to you? What happened to my uncle?!" Suho got scared as you looked so serious and actually raised your voice to him. Suho looked over to Kris, seeking help. "We have to tell her at some point in time." You glanced over at Kris and looked back at the guardian leader. Suho sighed and pulled you into a hug. "Your parents came and Minwoo-shi found them before they got over to you. Your dad and Minwoo-shi started fighting when the cops came. They were out for blood from the way I saw it. Minwoo-shi is now in the hospital and your parents are at the police department. The boys and the staff had to pull Minwoo-shi and your father off of each other and got somewhat hurt. All of them are getting checked out right now." You hearing this brought tears to your eyes and you started crying on Suho's shoulder. Suho hugged you tighter and Kris patted your back. "C-can I see the boys oppa?" Suho nodded and guided you to the trainer's room.

You opened the door and saw a medic treating Tao's bloody nose. You gasped as you saw all the boys somewhat bleeding and bruised. More tears fell rapidly down your cheeks. You fell to the ground as you covered your mouth. Everyone crowded around you, telling you that they're fine. You kept mumbling "I'm so sorry" as you legit broke down. The poor girl. It's her debut night and she's crying tears of saddness instead of happiness. This is all her parent's fault. Lee Soo Man came in and saw everyone but Suho and Kris bruised. He saw you crying on the floor and bit his lip. "Do you guys want to call the rest of the night off? Almost everyone here is bruised pretty badly and you is crying a lot." You wiped your tears and looked up at your boss. "N-no. We have to perform as OT13 before the end of the night. We can't let the fans down." The boys nodded in agreement. Soo Man nodded and informed the makeup artists to make sute to put extra makeup on the areas where the boys were bruised.

You and EXO-K were in position for History. The lights were still dimmed as everyone still had two minutes to get back before the 30 min intermission would be over. You tried to calm yourself down, feeling as if you were going to start crying again. Kai put his hand on your shoulder, as if telling you everything would be alright. The three beat mark started playing before the lights brightened up and the music started playing. You focused on dancing and singing, trying to keep your mind off of what just transpired backstage just a few minutes ago.

The rest of the night seemed alright. The fans were still enjoying themselves and you were still performing with the boys as OT13. You and EXO-M got into position for MAMA, the last song for the concert. The song started playing and you felt that burning sensation in your eyes again. You tried to think about nice thoughts like puppies and chocolate, but you were too worried about the boys' injuries and Minwoo-shi being in the hospital. Tears started falling when EXO-K came out. The boys knew you started crying, but you were still dancing and singing as if it was nothing. Just play along with the act. Just pretend nothing is happening. The boys continued dancing with you, but they glanced at you sometimes, worry filling their eyes. The song ended and all the fans cheered. You bowed to them and smiled. "Everyone is probably wondering why I started crying during the middle of the song huh?" The fans screamed "Yes!" and you answered. "Well, I'm just so happy about debuting in front of everyone here tonight that tears started filling my eyes. I'm so happy that I could perform in front of everyone here and perform with the rest of EXO." You smiled and looked at the boys. All of them smiled back at you, seeing how you could act as if nothing was going on personally. All of you bowed and greeted everyone "Goodnight! Get home safely!"

Once backstage, you stopped crying but looked really depressed. Suho got off the phone with someone and walked over to you. "We could see Minwoo-shi in the morning. But for now, we have to go back to the hotel. You want something to eat before head of to bed." You shook your head and grabbed your bag. You walked over to the door in silence and waited for everyone else to be ready to leave. The boys looked at you, seeing how your eyes and nose were red, your face was puffy from crying, and how pale you looked. She's being so strong right now. If I was her, I would still be crying.

All of you arrived at the hotel quietly. The air was tense in the elevator the whole way up. Everyone was quiet that it was somewhat depressing. Usually everyone wouldn't shut up, but now someone would kill for someone to speak. The elevator dinged and everyone filed out of the cramped space. Kris came up to you as you were about to go into your room. "Stay with me and Tao tonight. We don't want you to be alone." You nodded and followed Kris and Tao to their room.

You took a quick shower and slipped into Kris' shirt and pants that he provided you. You went into Kris' bed slowly, seeing how he looked like he was already asleep. You put the covers over you as Kris wrapped his arms around you. He brought you in closer and rested his head above yours. "Go to sleep hon. You had a long night." He whispered as you nodded. He kissed your forehead and looked into your eyes. "I love you...just remember that." You smiled and kissed him softly on the lips. "I love you too oppa." Tao grumbled, murmuring "Shut up and go to sleep!" you and Kris chuckled, seeing how you woke the panda up and he suddenly became informal. Both of you closed your eyes and quickly fell asleep.