Opposite Attract

The Addams

I never really wanted to fall in love

But somehow you got me to fall in love with you

You really are treadful

But the good kind

Yoona's Pov

"So you got a job?"One of my friends asked.I nodded happily.

"That's cool.Where are you working at?"Another friend asked.

"At Choi's Horror shop."I said.They looked at me weirdly.

"You know most girls would work at a clothes shop for discount not some horror shop."My friend said.I pouted.

"Well I don't need more new clothes if I got Grandma Taeyeon making me lovely black dresses.And beside I would love to have discount on fake blood and fake guts."I said.I hear Sunny giggle.

"Your just like Tiffany.She loves horror stuff."Sunny said.I smiled a little.

"Well Aunty Tiffany did help me get the job."I said.I hear Sungmin chuckled.

"No wonder why you got the job so early.Aunty Tiffany probably gave you the job so she can get the discount."Sungmin said.I pouted.

"Oh come on Aunty Tiffany got me the job because she loves me."I said.They both laughed.I looked at my cell phone.

"Oh well I gotta go to work see ya guys later."I said as I walked away.I began to head to my job.I enter the building and go to the counter.

"Welcome to Choi's Horror shop."A handsome guy said.

"Uhh well I came here to work my first day.I'm Park Yoona."I said.He smiled brightly.

"Oh Yoona!I'm glad you came in time.Go to the back and change into your uniform."The guy said.I nodded and enter the back.I changed into my uniform.I walked out and see the guy talking to a girl.He looked back and smiled at me.

"Hey Yoona,ready to work?"The guy asked.I nodded.He chuckled.

"Alright.Oh by the way I'm Kibum nice to meet ya."Kibum said.

"Uhh yeah nice to meet you."I said.I sat in the chair near the counter.I sighed.

"Man didn't expected this job would be boring.Well atleast I'll get a great discount on the stuff here."I said.I hear Kibum chuckled.I looked at him weirdly.

"You really are amusing girl."Kibum said.Seeing him smile brightly makes me wonder why a guy like him would work in a place like this.

"Oh welcome."Kibum said.

"Yeah welc-"I said until I see Uncle Heechul wearing a Jason mask.I face palm myself.I forgot that he wanted to buy that movie today.

"He looks suspicous."Kibum said.I sighed and walked toward Uncle Heechul.

"Uncle Heechul what are you doing here dressed like that?"I asked him.He lifts his mask a little and stares at me.

"What can't a fan dress like their idol?"Uncle Heechul said.I take the mask off of him.

"Not if you look like your going to rob a bank."I said.He chuckled.

"Well maybe you are right.Where's the movies at Yoona?"Uncle Heechul asked.

"In that section over there."Kibum said smiling at Uncle Heechul.

"Thank you."Uncle Heechul said while going to the movie section.I hear a chime and see Aunty Tiffany enter.Oh no!

"Excuse me where's the fake blood?"Tiffany asked.I turned around and see Kibum talking to her.I pushed Kibum.

"Over there Aunty."I said.Tiffany smiled.

"My my I'm glad I get to see you at work."Tiffany said.I sighed.

"Yeah."I said.I see Tiffany signed a paper of Kibum's notebook.I walked closed to them and see Tiffany write her name on the paper.

"Thanks Miss Choi.I'm really a big fan of your horror books."Kibum said.Oh yeah I forgot Aunty Tiffany writes horror books.She's one of the best sellers on the horror market.I see Tiffany walk toward Uncle Heechul.Kibum come closer to me.He smiled at me.

"That's pretty cool your related to Choi Tiffany."Kibum said.I sometime I forget that Aunty Tiffany's last name was Choi for Uncle Siwon.

"Yeah I guess it is."I said as I smiled seeing Tiffany talking to Uncle Heechul.I see a bunch of girl walk toward Kibum.They began to flirt with him.I walked back to the counter and watched Kibum getting hit on.I see him smiling brightly as he talked to them.I sighed.I felt lonely until Aunty Tiffany came up to me.

"I would like to buy this Yoona."Tiffany said.I smiled brightly.

"Okay."I said as I scanned it.She pays me.

"Oh God."Tiffany said in a husky voice.We watched Uncle Heechul drop some DVDs.I went and help out.I felt someone's hand touched mine.I looked up and see Kibum close to me.I could see his handsome face close to mine.I felt my heart beat a little.I shaked my head.I grabbed the DVDs and gave it to Uncle Heechul.

"Here."I said.Uncle Heechul smiled.

"Thanks Yoona."Uncle Heechul said.He went to the counter and so did I.

"Do you have a discount card?"Kibum asked behind me.His face was close to mine again.

"Yes I do here."Uncle Heechul said as he gave Kibum his card.Kibum swipes it.

"Okay that'll be 20 dollar."Kibum said.

"Okay."Uncle Heechul said as he pays him.

"Here let me help."Tiffany said as he carrys some of his DVDs.They walked out.Now I was alone with Kibum.It was an awakard silence until he said something.

"You know your family are pretty cool."Kibum said.

"Yeah they are."I said.Without noticing I smiled.He looked shocked.

"Wow you smiled."Kibum said.

"What's wrong with me smiling?"I asked him with a tone.He chuckled a little.

"Nothing it's just your smile is beautiful."Kibum said.I felt my heart beat.I blushed a little.

"Thanks."I said.He smiled gently but then his face turn red a little.

"Uh Yoona are you single?"Kibum asked me.I felt my heart beat a little.

"Yeah I am.Why?"I asked him.His face turned red a little.

"Well I kinda like you and I want to ask you out."Kibum said.

"Oh well.Sure I don't mind."I said.He smiled brightly.

"That's awesome.Tomorrow after work I'll take you out okay."Kibum said.I nodded.Work was finally over and I headed home.I see Sungmin and Sunny flirting with each other in the living room.I went up to my room and looked at my closet.I grabbed my favorite black dress.I hugged it.

"Tomorrow is my first date with a guy."I said softly.I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling.I can't wait.I drifted off to my dream land.

Kibum's Pov

I was waiting for Yoona at the park.I looked at my watch.

"Was I too early here?"I asked myself as I see Yoona running toward me.

"Huff huff am I late?"Yoona asked me while trying to gasp for air.I chuckled a little.She glared at me.

"I'm sorry but your not late."I said.She looked relief.

"That's good.Anyway where are we going?"Yoona asked me.I pointed at the movie theather.

"Today they are showing a Jason the movie 3D."I said.She looked at me with big eyes.Crap!Does she not like the movie?She grabbed my hand.

"Let's go!"Yoona said happily dragging me to the theather.We enter and I grabbed the snack as Yoona went to get the tickets.

"They said Jason won't show until later tonight.Let's watch Paranormal Activity."Yoona said.

"Okay."I said smiling at her.We walked inside to the Paranormal activity room.We sat next to each other.I felt her hand on mine.I smiled brightly.The movie started and we see people freaking out.I hear Yoona laughing.I stared at her.She was smiling brightly.

"Isn't it funny seeing them freak out?"Yoona asked me with a smile.I nodded.

"Yeah it's funny."I said.One part of the movie scared me.I clinged onto Yoona.Her face was close to mine.She laughed.

"Ahaha that was cute seeing you freak out."Yoona said.

"You think I'm cute?"I asked her.Yoona blushed brightly.

"Uhhh no!"Yoona said shyly.I chuckled as she hits my arm.

"Shut up."Yoona said.I grabbed her hand.

"I think your cute too."I said.She blushed brightly.

"Thank you."Yoona said before I kissed her.We hear people scream.We both laughed out loud.

After the movie

"Well I had a great time."Yoona said as I took her home.I smiled brightly.

"Same here."I said.Right when I was going to go Yoona grabbed my arm and kissed my cheek.I rubbed my cheek and smiled at her.

"Well see ya tomorrow at work."I said.

"Yeah see ya tomorrow."Yoona said smiling.I see her enter her house.I began to walk home.I couldn't stop smiling.I really like Yoona she's just the girl I was looking for.

Years later

"Kibum come here in the kitchen!"Yoona yelled for me.

"Coming!"I yelled as I ran to the kitchen.I see my lovely wife Yoona carrying my daugther Tiffany.We named her that because we both love Tiffany a lot.

"Hey Kibum!"Kangin said as he hugged me from behind.I laughed.

"Hey Kangin long time no see."I said.He laughed.

"Same I see Yoona is getting fatter.Good job."Kangin said giving me a thumb up.I see Jessica hit Kangin on the head.

"Oh shut up Kangin."Jessica said as she held her son Heechul's hand.Jessica had twin boys.Heechul was her older son and Minho was her younger one.

"Sica!Where's your hubby Donghae?"Kangin asked.

"He's talking to Grandpa Leeteuk."Jessica said.Yoona enter the room with Sungmin and his wife Sunny.Yoona smiled as she flashed her ring.I smiled back.Even though most people wouldn't marry a girl with a creepy family like Yoona's,I didn't care.Maybe a boring family isn't the best.

"Kibum are you coming?"Yoona asked me.I chuckled.

"Yeah."I said as I followed the others into the dinning room.I closed the door a little but not much.Next time you'll enjoy a "Korean Addam"'s Chritsmas.Till then bye.