Life As A Korean Addams

The Addams

Most people would think their family is strange but you havent met mine.Yeah I know every family is different but...

My mom doesnt cook unless she kills the meal.She enjoy thunderstorm and cutting off roses to leave the torns.

My father enjoys playing with toy trains.Even if that sounds normal,he likes to crash the two train together.He also enjoys fencing with our servant Thing.Thing is a servant that is just a hand.He's been serving our family for years or so my dad said.

My uncle Heechul enjoys playing with guns.Its not what you think,he enjoys chaosing noise and chasing people with his gun.He also enjoys howling in the thunderstorm.

My older sister Tiffany enjoys cutting her doll's head off.She loves hearing the noise it makes as it falls.She enjoys reading horrow books and watching banned horror moives.

Then there's me.Im Kyuhyun Park.Im the youngest in my family.I'm a little different then them.Of course I enjoy horror movie like most of my family.But unlike them I dont like to bother people around us.Because of my parents sense of taste, our family is known throughtout the neighborhood as the "Korean Addams Family."Everything about us is diffeent from usual family even our pets are abnormal.We have a pet lion named Kitty and a maneating plant called cleopatra.

Kyuhyun's Pov

"So what's your family like?"Jessica asked me.I gulped.

"Well they're different."I said.She giggled.

"Of course they're different.Every family is."Jessica said.I laughed a little.Yeah but mine is strange.

"So whats your mom like?"Jessica asked me.I rubbed my chin.

"Well she loves tight dresses and the color black."I said.She giggled.

"I guess your mom loves to be moden."Jessica said.I nervously laugh.

"And your dad?"Jessica asked as we walked down the hill almost close to my house.I looked away from her.

"My dad is a lawyer."I said.She smiled brightly.

"Wow thats cool so that means your rich."Jessica said.I nodded.We are but we spend most of our money on weird antique.Like last week we bought some  Jack the ripper antique.

"Do you have siblings?"Jessica asked.I nodded.

"I have an older sister."I said.She gasped.

"Whats she like?"Jessica asked.I scratched my head and looked at her nevously.

"Well my sister loves dolls and horror movie."I said.She giggled.

"Your sister sounds like she loves gothic stuff."Jessica said.

"You have no idea."I said.We finally arrived to my house.I was about to open the door but then I looked at her.

"I have to warn you, my family is kinda Addams like."I said.She giggled.

"Whats that supose to mean?"Jessica said.I open the door.

"You'll see what I mean."I said as I open the door more.

"Im home."I said.I see my sister on the floor bleeding.

"Ahhhhh!"Jessica yelled.I kicked my sister's arm a little.

"Wake up Tiffany."I said.Jessica hit me.

"What are you doing call 911!"Jessica yelled.I see Tiffany laughing.She gets up and walked toward the living room.

"Mom Kyuhyun's home."Tiffany yelled.I see my parents coming.My father was smoking his cigar.

"Welcome home Kyuhyun.Whos that?"My father asked.Jessica looked nervous.

"This is my girlfriend."I said.Jessica waved her hand nervously.I think she's scared.My mother came to greet her.

"How do you do.I'm Taeyeon Park."My mom said.Jessica shaked her hand.

"Do you want to stay for dinner we're having chicken."My mom said.

"I love chicken."Jessica said.

"Excellent.I'll give you most of the feather."My mom said.Jessica looked at her with big eyes.

"We have another family member here.Uncle Heechul come and greet Kyuhyun's new girlfriend."My mom said.All sudden we hear a boom.Jessica freaked out as she sees my Uncle Heechul come in on fire.

"Oh my God!Get water!"Jessica yelled.My family looked at her weirdly.

"And what ruin Uncle Heechul's fun?"My dad said.

"Uncle Heechul.How did you get yourself on fire this time?"I asked.I face palm myself.

"Well I was playing with dynamites but Tiffany must of light it up when I was feeding my pet vulture and then next thing I know BOOM!It nearly blew my face off."Uncle Heechul said.

"Too bad it didnt,it would have been a marvolous sight to see."My mom said.Tiffany came to the room with her doll.

"What happen to the doll's head?"Jessica asked nervously.Tiffany started to pet the doll.

"Its my doll Marie Antoinette from the French Revolution."Tiffany said.

"Now now Tiffany put that doll away.Its time for us to play with guillotine."My Mama said entering.

"Your right Mama.It's much more amusing to watch the many dolls head to fall off.It's like our honeymoon at Dracula's castle remember Leeteuk."My mom said.

"How can I forgot it was such a lovely gloomy day plus there were growls and when we were there."My dad said as he kissed my mom arm.

"Now now Leeteuk not in front of our guest."My mom said.

"What guest?"Tiffany asked.I turned around and see Jessica was gone.

"Uck not another one!"I said as I fell to the ground.My dad patted my back.

"There there Kyuhyun.You been dumped 13 times thats a lucky number in our family."My dad said.

"Thats not the point!Why cant I keep a girlfriend when I show them you."I said.

"Wait until your 666th break up!We'll celebrate that with high hopes!"Uncle Heechul said.

"Hmm thats a lot of doll's head cut off."Tiffany said.I face palm myself.Why was I born in this family?

"So hows the "Addams Family?"My friend Sungmin asked me as I layed my head on the table in lunch.I glared at him.

"What you think?I got dumped again."I said.Sungmin began to eat his ramen.

"Well it lasted longer than I expected."Sungmin said.I glared at him.

"Thats not funny Sungmin.You try to last a day with my family."I said.

"Well I like your family they're intresting plus your sister is hot."Sungmin said.I began to spin my tea around.It pour on some girl on accident.

"Oh I'm sorry."I said as I helped her clean her uniform.

"It's okay."The girl said.We looked at eachother.She was beautiful.

"I'm Seohyun."Seohyun said to me.I smiled.

"I'm Kyuhyun."I said.We both shaked eachother hand.

"Well it was nice to meet you but I must go."Seohyun said.She left and I turned toward Sungmin.

"She must be angel!"I said.Sungmin looked annoyed and began to eat his ramen.Yes!Now my hellish life has brighten up.

"With that attitude no wonder why you get dump."Sungmin said.

"Even your comment wont effect me!"I said happily.Hopefully she wont be like the others.

Seohyun's Pov

"Hey Seohyun what happen to your uniform?"Sunny asked me.

"Well a guy poured tea on me on accident."I said.

"Did you yell at him?"Sunny asked.I shaked my head.She looked annoyed.

"Oh Seohyun your too soft."Sunny said.I looked down.

"Well I thought he was cute."I said softly.Sunny looked at me with big eyes and hugged me.

"My Seohyun is all grown up!!!She likes a boy!"Sunny yelled.People started to look at us.I was blushing.

"Sshhh Unnie.I dont want people to hear."I said.She giggled.

"So who is it?Is it Siwon the student council president."Sunny said.I shaked my head.

"Donghae captain of the basketball team."Sunny said.I shaked my head.

"Who is it then?"Sunny asked with big eyes.

"It's Kyuhyun."I said.She grabbed me and shaked me.

"Whats wrong with you?!He's the guy Jessica dated and said his family is beyond weird!"Sunny yelled at me.I looked confused.

"Oh come on every family is different."I said.

"No his is worst.I heard that they're like the "Addams Family."Sunny said.

"What's wrong with that?"I asked her.She face palm herself.

"Your so weird."Sunny said.

"Well I didnt say I was normal."I said.She laughed.

"Well I wish you good luck on the "Addams Family."Sunny said.I smiled.

"Thanks."I said.

Kyuhyun's Pov

School was finally over and I went to my locker and grabbed out my shoes.I see Jessica.

"Jessica!"I said.She looked at me with a cold glare and ignore me.Uck!I felt like I got hit by Uncle Heechul's arrow.I hear girls screaming.I see Jessica and some other girls runinng with spiders in their hair.I see Tiffany coming toward me.

"Tiffany what did you do?"I asked.She showed me her spider breeding box was empty.

"We'll I was showing them my babies but they ran as they were merely giving hugs and kisses."Tiffany said.I smirked.

"With poison?"I said.She nodded and we both smile.Serves them right since they always bully Tiffany.

"Time to go home together."I said.

"Sorry Kyuhyun but I'm staying after for the gothic club."Tiffany said as she walked away.I sighed now to walk home alone.

"Kyuhyun want to go home together?"Seohyun asked me.I felt my heart beated happily.

"Sure I dont mind."I said.In my mind I was thinking Yes!Yes!A thousand time yes.She smiled at me and we began to walk together.It was awakardly silent.

"So Seohyun do you have a boyfriend?"I asked her.She shaked her head.

"No I never even dated before."Seohyun said.

"Thats awesome."I said loudly.She looked at me weirdly.Why did I say that out loud?She giggled.

"I'm sorry."I said.She laughed and hit me gently.

"It's okay.How about you Kyuhyun?Have you dated?"Seohyun asked me.I gulped.

"Well I have dated but most girls dump me."I said.She looked confused.

"Why because of your family?"Seohyun asked me.I looked at her weirdly.

"How you know about my family?"I asked her.She giggled.

"My friend told me that your family is like the "Korean Addams Family."Seohyun said.I nervously laughed.She smiled at me.

"Its okay Kyuhyun I dont mind."Seohyun said.Thats what every girl say to me like Jessica.She grabbed my hand.

"Can I meet your family?"Seohyun asked me.I gulped and nodded.I hope she wont run away from them.We walked toward my house.I was about to open the door.

"Are you sure you want to see them?"I asked her.She pouted at me.

"Yes I'm sure now dont stall."Seohyun said.Well here goes number 14.I open the door.

"Welcome home Kyuhyun and Tiffany."Uncle Heechul said with an arrow in his head.I face palm my face.Leave it to Uncle Heechul to do something like that.I stared at Seohyun.She looked amazed at the arrow.

"Is that real?"Seohyun asked.Uncle Heechul smiled.

"Yeah me and Mama were playing Robin Hood."Uncle Heechul said.

"You know Kyuhyun use to love playing that game.."Uncle Heechul said until I cut him off.

"Uncle Heechul!"I yelled.He looked confused.

"What?I was just telling your new girlfriend about you."Uncle Heechul said.I blushed.

"Shes just a friend."I said.All sudden a big bang of smoke appear.

"Huff huff too much eye of newt."Mama said as she try to clear the smoke.

"Mama what are you doing?"I asked her.She showed me Tiffany's plant.

"I was merely just helping Tiffany making her little seedling get bigger."Mama said.I face palm myself.Seohyun went near the plant.

"Is this one of the Venus fly trap?"Seohyun asked.

"Why yes.We just adore them.Do you?"Mama asked.

"Mama!"I yelled.Seohyun nodded.

"I use to read a lot books about them.They really are amazing."Seohyun said.I gasped I cant believe it.Its already been 10 minute and she still hasnt shown any sign of fear.I see my mother enter the room with Cleoptra.

"Oh no."I said.Cleoptra is different from the other plants.She'll most likely try to eat Soehyun.

"Mom take Cleoptra away."I said to her quietly.She looked at me weirdly.

"But I must feed the poor dear.She's been begging me to give her a fresh meal."My mom said.

"Mom please for your only son."I said.

"Well alright but if Cleoptra becomes ill you will have to tend to her.Thing come here and take Cleoptra."My mom said.I see thing come near.

"Oh no!"I said.Seohyun sees Thing.I closed my eyes expecting her to yell but she didnt instead she...

"Wow!Is this your servant?He's amazing."Seohyun said.My mother smiled.

"He's been serving our family for year.He's very handy just last week he helped me get Uncle Heechul out of Cleoptra's mouth."My mom said.I face palm myself again.Seohyun smiled happily.She looked at me.

"I dont get why people see your family weirdly they are very intresting people."Seohyun said.I could believe that came out to a non Park family member.I see my father walking in the room.He came with a cigar in his mouth.

"Thing write a letter to cousin Eunhyuk that tomorrow I'll visit him on the day of the hurricane with Taeyeon."My father said.Thing went on the type write and began to type.My father sees Seohyun.

"Hello are you Kyuhyun's new girlfriend?"My dad asked.I glared at him.Seohyun smiled.

"I hope I can be."Seohyun said.I looked at her.She blushed brightly.I smiled.My dad walked toward Uncle Heechul.

"Heechul old boy will you take of the children as me and Taeyeon go visit cousin Eunhyuk for the hurricane."My dad asked.

"Sure I dont mind but I think Kyuhyun will be taking care of us instead of me taking care of him."Uncle Heechul said.We hear the door bell rang.

"Thing be a dear and open the door."My mother said.Thing went and open the door since our other butler was tending the garden today.Thing opened the door and appeared Tiffany and the principal.

"Mr. & Mrs.Park,your daughter Tiffany has caused trouble among her fellow classmate today."The principal said.

"What did she do?"My mother asked him.

"Well she let spiders lose on the girls who were just talking to her."The prinicpal said.Tiffany glared at the principal.

"They were only giving those wretched girls hugs and kisses."Tiffany said.

"That doesnt seem to be bad.I love it when Tiffany's spiders give me hugs and kisses."My dad said.The principal looked at him weirdly.

"You approve of it?"The principal asked.All sudden Kitty came out and roar.The prinicpal freaked out.

"Oh Kitty is out.She rarely come out for anyone.You must be lucky."My mom said to prinicpal.

"What kind house is this?!"The principal yelled.Seohyun smiled.

"This the Park's house."Seohyun said.I smiled at her.The principal ran out of the house.My mother looked at Seohyun.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?"My mother asked.Seohyun smiled and nodded.

"Of course.What will we have?"Seohyun asked as we walked toward the kitchen.

"The usual Chicken with feather."My mother said.I face palm myself.Just my luck.Seohyun smiled.

"Sounds intresting."Seohyun said as she sat next to me.I couldnt believe that she didnt freak out like Jessica.

After Dinner

"So what you think of my family?"I asked her.She smiled.

"I think they'll just wonderful a little old but they are nice people."Seohyun said.I smiled brightly.She really is an angel.

"So we're on for tomorrow?"Seohyun asked me.

"Tomorrow?"I asked.She smiled and kissed me.I blushed.

"See ya tomorrow my little "Korean Addam."Seohyun said as she left.I jumped up out of exictement.

"Yes my first girlfriend that likes my family!"I yelled happily.I walked inside my home and see my family happily playing darts with Uncle Heechul as the board.I smiled happily.I love my family.....

Four years later.........

I finally got over my fear of being with my family.I finally feel proud of being a park.I walked toward my house.I see my lovely family and my wife Seohyun carrying my baby daugther Yuri.

"Welcome home."They all said as I enter.I smiled brightly.This is my beautiful family.

"I'm home."I said as I went to kiss Seohyun and Yuri.Uncle Heechul played with his dynamite in front of Yuri.She giggled brightly as Tiffany use her guillotine.My mother began to sew Yuri a little black outfit.My father was making Thing write a letter to all our relatives to celebrate Yuri's birthday.I grabbed Yuri and carried her.I smiled at her cute little faces.

"Welcome to the Parks."I said.The door closed but not enteriley maybe when Yuri grows up the door wont close and be open to show she isnt afraid to be a "Korean Addams."