Fated Encounter

The Addams

We met on dark night at midnight

I always wonder if it was fate that we met or was it just your bad luck that we met

Why would someone like you fall for someone like me

All I know is I'm glad I met you.

Sooyoung's Pov

"So you guys are finally dating?"I asked Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk.They nodded.

"Yep we're offical a couple."Hyoyeon said happily as she hugs Eunhyuk.He blushed.I can't believe that Eunhyuk blushed!

"Well that's great."I said.

"I know."Hyoyeon said.They kept acting all lovey dovey around me.It remind me of Grandama Taeyeon and Grandapa Leeteuk.I looked outside,the snow was out.It was quite lovely.I put my scarf and jacket on.I headed outside and began to walk.I went to my usual spot.I climb the tree and jumped off.I landed on snow.

"Wow the cemetry looks lovely in the night time."I said as I see the cemetry covered with snow.I  see a dark figure.It was a boy.He had dark black hair.He was dressed in all black,expect the his hair that was covered with snow.Just when I was about to walk toward him,a bunch of crows flew around.As I open my eyes,he disappear.Hmm that's weird maybe he's a ghost this wouldn't be the first time that someone in the Park Family seen a ghost.I laid in the snow.

"Ahh how I wish I can just die here."I said.Then again my family wouldn't want me to die here,they would want me to die around the Park Family's cemetry.I laid in the snow.I watch as the snowflakes began to cover me.I closed my eyes a little and drifted off.

"Hey wake up!"Yelled a guy as he shaked me.I open my eyes and see the guy I saw before in front of me.

"Are you okay?"He asked.I nodded.He smiled.

"That's good.What's a girl like you doing here at cemetry at midnight?"He asked.

"I was out for a walk."I said.He chuckled.

"In a cemetry?That's interesting."He said.I glared at him.

"Yeah yeah I know.I'm a worried girl.Don't have to tell me twice."I said.He patted my head.

"Your not weird,your just unique."He said.

"That's just a polite way saying I'm a freak."I said.He grabbed my shoulder and stared at my eyes.

"Your not a freak!You just like different things."He said.

"Whatever anyway what's a guy like you doing here?"I asked.I looked at him.He looks like a creature of the light why he want to hang out at place like the cemetry let alone talk to me.

"Well I think it's peaceful here."He said looking up.We looked up at the snow that we're falling.He stared at me and brushed the snow off of me.His hand was soft.When he finished,he smiled at me.

"You look pretty for a girl who loves dark stuff."He said.

"Well some of us don't look ugly."I said.He laughed.

"I like you!Your very interesting!"He said smiling at me.I blushed as he smiled at me.

"Thanks."I said shyly.He grabbed my hand and smile.

"I'm Ryewook Kim and you?"Ryeowook asked.I shyly pull my hand away.

"I'm Sooyoung Park."I said shyly.He smiled.

"Well nice to meet you Hyoyeon."Ryeowook said.

"Yeah nice to meet you."I said.I looked at my cell phone.

"Well I have to go."I said.He smiled and gets up.

"Same here.I don't want my aunt and cousin to get worried about me."Ryeowook said.We began to walk to the tree and climb it.I jump off the tree and landed safetly on the snow.Ryeowook does the same.Right when I was going to leave...

"Well I hope to see you again Sooyoung!"Ryeowook said.

"Same here."I said as I began to walk home.I enter my house and see my dad and mom flirting with eachother.Its cute seeing my parents flirt with eachother.I walk upstair and laid on my bed.I couldn't get Ryeowook out of my mind.I usually find myself attracted to people like him but he's different.The good different.I wonder if he has a girlfriend.

"Well I have to sleep."I said as I turn off the lights and sleep.

Ryeowook's Pov

The next day.I got ready to see my cousin's boyfriend today.I went downstair and see Hyoyeon all ready.She smiled at me.

"Well let's go."Hyoyeon said.I nodded as we walked outside.I see Hyoyeon humming happily.

"Your so happy today."I said.She smiled at me brightly.

"Of course I am.Your gonna meet Eunhyuk and his cousin Sooyoung!"Hyoyeon said happily.Sooyoung?Wait Ryeowook don't get your hope up so much.There are pobably a lot of Sooyoung in South Korea.We began to walk more and we see a bunch of girls staring at me.They giggled as I looked at them.

"Wow Ryeowook you sure attract girls."Hyoyeon said.I sighed.I don't care if I attract girls most of them aren't my type.The only girl that ever caught my attention was Sooyoung.She was beautiful,unique and not to mention she's not afraid of horror stuff!

"We're here!"Hyoyeon said as we were in front of a big door.

"This is their grandparent's house."Hyoyeon said before she rang the bell.

Dong Dong

I see a hand open the door.

"Thing who's at the door?"Said a lovely woman who came in front of us.She seem like she was in her late 30's.She crossed her arms and smiled at us.

"Hello Miss Park."Hyoyeon said.They kissed each others cheek.She looked at me.

"Oh this is my cousin Ryeowook.Ryeowook this is Eunhyuk's Great Grandmother Taeyeon Park."Hyoyeon said.

"Great Grandmother?!"I yelled.I stared at Taeyeon.She's too pretty to be that age.

"How do you do?"Taeyeon asked.I see a guy with a cigar walked toward Taeyeon.

"Ahh Hyoyeon welcome."He said.

"Thank Mr Park."Hyoyeon said as they shaked hands.

"Is Eunhyuk here?"Hyoyeon asked.He nodded.

"He's at the garden with Sooyoung playing with kitty."He said.He stared at me.

"I'm Leeteuk Park nice to meet you."Leeteuk said as he shaked my hand.

"Nice to meet you too.I'm Ryeowook,Hyoyeon's cousin."I said.

"I see you met my lovely wife Taeyeon."Leeteuk said.I looked at them with a shock face.They look young for their age!

"Well we're going to see Eunhyuk.Nice talking to you two."Hyoyeon said she dragged me to the garden.

"They looked young for great grandparents."I said.Hyoyeon giggled.

"Yeah they do.Probably because they use special potion to make theirselves look young."Hyoyeon said.We see a blonde guy and dark brown hair girl sitting next to lion.

"Ahh Eunhyuk!"Hyoyeon yelled.They turned around and looked at us.I can't believe it!Sooyoung was here!

"Sooyoung."I said.She looked surpise too.

"Ryeowook."Sooyoung said.

"You guys know each other?"Hyoyeon asked with a confused face.I nodded.

"We met at a cemetry."I said.Eunhyuk looked at Sooyoung.

"Didn't Mama tell you not go to that cemetry anymore,only go to our family's cemetry."Eunhyuk said.

"I know but if I got their you would want to come along as well and I don't want to play wake up the dead."Sooyoung said.Hyoyeon grabbed Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk lets leave them be."Hyoyeon said.

"But I want to play with Kitty."Eunhyuk said as he was dragged.It was awakardly quiet.

"I didn't know you were related to Hyoyeon's boyfriend."I said.She looked at me.

"Well I didn't know you were related to Hyoyeon."Sooyoung said.I chuckled a little.

"I guess we both didn't know."I said.All sudden we see a guy with shaggy hair enter the room.Sooyoung's face brigthen up.

"Ahhh Uncle Heechul when did you come?"Sooyoung asked.He smiled.

"Since Leeteuk and Taeyeon began to play Robin Hood with your mom Tiffany."Heechul said.Sooyoung giggled.

"Well we always need a dummie.Where's Uncle Hangeng?"Sooyoung asked.

"He's working today.He'll come later tonight."Heechul said before he left.Sooyoung looked back at me.

"I'm sorry for leaving out the conversation but I wanted to talk to Uncle Heechul."Sooyoung said.I chuckled.

"It's alright.Your family seem rather lovely."I said.She smiled brightly.

"Yeah they are!I love them to death!"Sooyoung said exictedly.She covered .

"I'm sorry. I'm being loud."Sooyoung said.I smiled gently at her.

"It's okay beside you look more beautiful smiling."I said.She blushed.

"Thank you."Sooyoung said.Sooyoung began to pet her pet lion.I started to pet the lion as well.Our hand touched.We looked at each other in the eyes.I gulped as I began to get closer to her face.Right when I thought I was gonna kiss her...

Boom Boom!

Sooyoung jumps.

"Ahh mom and Taeyeon are starting the fireworks without me!"Sooyoung yelled as she ran out.I followed her.I see Taeyeon and I'm guessing Sooyoung's mom playing with fireworks.Her mom was quite lovely as well.She looked at me and Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung darling is that your boyfriend?"Her mom asked.

"No mom he's Hyoyeon's cousin."Sooyoung said.I felt sad when she said that.

"Oh what a pity.He would have been a wonderful addition to that family."Taeyeon said.I blushed a little.

"I wouldn't mind being part of this family."I said.Sooyoung stared at me with big eyes.I covered my mouth.Me and my big mouth.

"I'm sorry  that was awakard."I said.Sooyoung looked at me and smiled.

"It's alright."Sooyoung said.Taeyeon smile while Sooyoung's mom look confuse.

"What's going on?"She asked.Taeyeon covered .

"Sshh we're about to have another Park in our family."Taeyeon said.I blushed bright red.

"Grandma!"Sooyoung said.I laughed.Sooyoung looked at me weirdly.I touched her face gently.

"You know I said this before but you are unique.Now that I met your family I think I love you even more."I said.

"You love me?"Sooyoung looked shock.Crap!

"Uhh..well yes but.."I said before she kissed me.We parted and she smiled.

"I love you too.I thought it was weird that I love a guy like you since we just met."Sooyoung said.I kissed her again.

"You talk too much."I said while chuckling.She smiled.

"So do you big mouth."Sooyoung said.We both laugh.

"We both talk too much."I said as we hugged each other.

Sooyoung's Pov

"I do."I said as I held Ryeowook's hand.

"Do you Ryeowook take.."The priest said until Ryeowook cut him off.

"I do."Ryeowook said.

"Well then I prounce you husband and wife."The priest said.We kissed eachother.Now we are offically married to one another.I began to cry.Ryeowook wiped my tear why are you crying.

"Because I'm happy that someone like you married me."I said.He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"So am I.I know this will sound cheesy but I will never let you go my little "Korean Addams."Ryeowook said.For the first time I didn't mind someone calling me a "Korean Addams."I giggled.

"Well then let's see about that."I said before we kissed.Few years after we married me and Ryeowook had kid of our own.I had a daugther name Jessica.Who kind have a glaring problem but is sweet and gentle.My mom is in love with Jessica that she doesn't mind the glare or cold treatment she gives her.Hopefully one day Jessica will find someone she loves that will see pass her cold glare and her weird family.So he can join the "Korean Addams."