Like Father Like Daugther

The Addams

Most People would judge me before they meet me.When they see me or try to talk to me they see me as a freak show.All because....

I prefer to read Edgar Allen Poe instead of reading teen magazine.

I would carry a skull key chain instead of a treadful Hello Kitty one.

I would rather play wake up the dead then play dress up.Most guys that have a crush on me would always want to come to my house.When they see my family they would freak out.I know I am different but why can't I find someone to be okay with me and my abnormal family just like my dad found my mom.

Yuri's Pov

"Yuri it's your turn to come up to the class and read your report."The teacher said to me.

"Yes sir."I said as I get up from my desk and walk infront.I could see my classmate staring at me.

"I wrote my report on someone I admire."I said.

"Who is it?"The teacher asked me with a smile.I smiled at him back.

"It's the Zodiac Killer."I said with a smile.My teacher smile quickly turn to concern.

"Okay I think I know we're this is going.Yuri just go back to your seat."The teacher said to me.I sighed and began to walk toward my seat.I could hear the girls giggling and began to gossip.Probably about me.I sat down at my desk and sighed again.I looked outside the window and I see the most popular boy in our school playing soccer.His name is Yesung.He's a freshmen but already he's know as the prince while I'm known as Creepy Yuri.I sighed again.The next student walks up infront of the class and began to read her report.

"My report is on BoA since she's an amazing singer."Yoona said.Yoona is also a popular like Yesung.She's known as perfect Yoona.She's a cheerleader and rumor has it she's dating Yesung.I looked at her.She's beyond beautiful,I'm jealous of her.The class clapped as she finished and walked back to her seat.The bell ranged.Class was finally over.I get up from my seat and began to head out.Finally I can get out of this school and see my wonderful family.I began to walk outside in the rain.I see girls freaking out since they didn't have an umbrella.It's funny why run in this beautiful rain.As I began to walk I bump into a guy.He looked back at me and smiled.It was Yesung.

"I'm sorry."I said.He smiled at me.

"It's okay Yuri."Yesung said.I looked at him weirdly.

"How do you know my name?"I asked him.He chuckled.

"It's not hard to notice you."Yesung said.Of course it isn't I'm Creepy Yuri.I looked down.He looked at me weirdly.

"Is something wrong?"Yesung asked me.I shaked my head.

"No nothing.I gotta go."I said as ran away from him.I can't believe I talked to the prince of our school!I finally made it to my house.I ranged the bell.

Dong Dong

"Yes?"My mother Seohyun said.I smiled and hugged her.

"Mom!"I said happily.She smiled and hug me back.

"How was school sweety?"Seohyun asked.

"Just a few more year until I graduate."I said.She looked sad.

"That bad huh."Seohyun said.I nodded my head.I began to walk upstair and all sudden I hear a boom

"Huff Huff I think you put too much gun powder Uncle Heechul."My grandfather Leeteuk said.He sees me and smile.

"Yuri my raven!"Leeteuk said with a smile.

"Grandfater!"I said happily as I ran to hug him.He hugs me back.

"How was school was it treadful?"Leeteuk asked me.I looked down.

"Not the good kind."I said.He looked mad.

"Thing send a letter to the school board saying they need to change everything to make my lovely raven enjoy her school."Leeteuk said.I grabbed Thing.

"No!No need for that.It's just I don't fit in."I said.

"Don't fit in?Yuri your a lovely child."My grandmother Taeyeon said to me.I looked down a little.

"If only other people see me that way."I said.Leeteuk looked upset.

"Then no grand daugther of mine is going to pubil school then!"Leeteuk yelled.I see my father enter the room.

"Now now dad.Yuri is my child and I'll handle it."Kyuhyun said as walked in.He looked at me and smiled.

"Yuri come to the garden with me."Kyuhyun said.I walked with him to the garden.I could hear Aunty Tiffany playing with the fire cracker with Uncle Heechul. I see my father sitting near our pet plant Cleopatra.I sat next to him and began to feed her.

"So what's wrong Yuri?"Kyuhyun asked me.I looked at Cleopatra.

"Well I don't fit in anywhere father.I did what you said and be myself but that just make people run away from me."I said.He chuckled.

"Well of course people wouldn't like you.Most people like people who act like the crowd."Kyuhyun said.I glared at him.

"Does that mean I have act like those wanna be Barbies?"I asked him.He chuckled.

"No Yuri.Just be yourself."Kyuhyun said.Just be myself that's what's making me a loner and Creepy Yuri.He pats my head and I stared at him.He was smiling at me.

"Listen Yuri,I use to be just like you.I was embrassed of my family."Kyuhyun said.I looked at him weirdly.

"Why?They are amazing."I said.He chuckled.

"You know how teens are.They just want to fit in with others.When I see others have a normal family and pick on mine,I always blamed them for not having a girlfriend but then that all change..."Kyuhyun said.

"What made you change?"I asked him.

"I met your mother."Kyuhyun said with a smile.

"I was so weird that she would think my parent are weird but she found them intresting.Then I realised that I shouldn't care what other people think about my family because they are the only loving family I would want.As long as I have someone who doesn't mind them,I'm happy."Kyuhyun said.I see my dad smiling.I smiled.

"So Yuri you shouldn't worry about what people say about you.One day you'll find someone who will see the good in you and say I like you."Kyuhyun said.I smiled brightly.

"Yuri come to living room!"Tiffany yelled.

"I'm coming."I said.I looked at my dad and hugged him.

"Thanks dad."I said before I lefted.I went to the living room and see Aunty Tiffany and Uncle Heechul with a fire cracker.I see them smiling.

"What to play with us?"Tiffany asked us.I smiled.

"Sure I don't mind."I said.I grabbed a fire cracker and began to shot it at Uncle Heechul and Tiffany.

Dong Dong

"Yuri there's a boy looking for you named Yesung.He said he's a friend of yours."Taeyeon said.I dropped the fire cracker and it went off more.I see Yesung enter my house.I couldn't believe that the prince of our school is here in my house.

"Hey Yuri."Yesung said.I see him walk closer to me.I couldn't stop staring at him.He was shininng brightly.I wasn't fit to be in the present of this creature of the light.My grandmother stared at him weirdly.

"Your handsome boy."Taeyeon said.

"Thanks."Yesung said.He smiled at my grandmother.I see Thing come and grabbed Yesung's umbrella.Yesung looked shocked.I face palm myself.Thing you came on the bad time.

"Wow thanks."Yesung said.I looked at him weirdly.He isn't scared!What's wrong with him well I'm never scared of thing but most people would!

"I came here to ask Yuri something."Yesung said.All sudden I hear Uncle Heechul with a gun.

"Where's that boy?I'll shot him in the back!Can you turn around please."Uncle Heechul said.I face palm myself.

"Uncle Heechul,he's just a guy in my school."I said.I see grandfather come with a gun too.He was loading it.

"Hello sir.What are you to my raven?"Leeteuk asked.I face palm myself.

"He's just a friend!"I said before I dragged Yesung outside.I looked at him.He was smiling.

"Why did you follow me and what is it you want to talk about?"I asked Yesung.

"Well...."Yesung said as he rubbed back of his head.He kissed me on the lips.

"Ahhhhh!"I spazzed out and backed away from him.He looked embrassed but I should be the one feeling embrassed.

"I'm sorry.It's just I always had a crush on you since the first day of school."Yesung said.I looked at him weirdly.The prince of our school likes me!This must be a prank.I looked around to see if there is any people but there was no one.I looked at Yesung.He looked serious.

"Well?"Yesung asked me.I blushed and gulped a little.

"I'll think about it."I said.He smiled.

"Okay I won't rush you."Yesung said.It was an awakard silence.

"Well do you want to come in?"I asked him.He looked sad.

"I can't I gotta go.My friends are probably waiting for me."Yesung said.

"Of course since your so popular."I said.He chuckled.

"Not really anyway bye and cool family."Yesung said before he left.I enter my house.

"I can't believe he said I have a cool family."I said to myself.Something must be wrong with him.

Yesung's Pov

I walked outside of Yuri's house.I smiled brightly.I finally got to tell Yuri I liked her.I began to walk to the karaoke bar to hangout with my friends.I see Ryewook my best friend there also Donghae and some girl.

"Hey sorry I'm late."I said.They smiled.

"It's okay Yesung."Ryewook said with a smile.I see the girl's face.It was Yoona!

"Hey Yesung.This is the first time we talk.I'm Yoona."Yoona said with her hand out.I shaked her hand and smile.

"Hi Yoona.I know you.Your popular among our class."I said.She giggled.

"I'm not that popular."Yoona said.We walked inside the karaoke bar.I sat down next to Ryewook and Yoona sat next to me while Donghae sat next to her.Ryewook began to sing One Fine Spring Day.

"So Yesung do you got a girlfriend?"Yoona asked me.I looked at her weirdly and chuckled a little.

"No I don't but I do have a girl I like."I said.She looked at me with big eyes.

"Who is it?!"Yoona asked me.I blushed a little.

"Park Yuri."I said.They all looked at me weirdly.

"You like Creepy Yuri?!"They yelled at me.I glared at them.

"What's wrong with Yuri?!"I asked them.

"Well she's just so creepy."Donghae said.

"Plus she's probably into emo guys."Ryewook said.

"It'll better if you like someone in your status like me."Yoona said.I glared at them more.

"Nothings wrong with dating someone out of your status!"I yelled before I stormed off.I punched at a pole.

"What's wrong with me liking Yuri?!We aren't that different!"I yelled.I looked at myself in a puddle.I use to be just like her.Atleast she was brave enough to be herself unlike me.....

Flashback

"Wahhhh!Yesung is scary!"Some girls said to me as I tried to hand them the doll they dropped.They ran from me.I looked at the other students.They seem scared too.

"What's wrong?"The teacher asked me.I looked at her.She seem scared too.

"Nothing."I said looking down.It was play time.I played alone at the swing since no one wanted to sit next to me at all.I began to cry alone.

"What's wrong with me?Why am I so scary?"I asked myself with a teary voice.

"Nothing's wrong with you."Said a girl's voice.I looked up and see a girl sit next to me on a swing.I looked at her weirdly.

"Aren't you afraid of me?"I asked her.She shaked her head.

"Your not scary at all."She said.I blushed a little and smiled.

"Thank you."I said.She smiled at me.

"No problem.So why do you think your scary?"She asked.I looked down.

"Because people never get near me because of my look."I said.She jumps off her swing and went near my face.She lifted up my bangs.

"Well maybe if you cut your bang maybe people wouldn't be scared of you."She said.She smiled at me.I blushed.

"Well I gotta go.Need to play with my doll."She said.I jump off my swing set.

"Wait what's your name?!"I asked her.She turned back and smiled at me.

"Park Yuri and yours?"Yuri asked me.I smiled at her.

"I'm Yesung Kim!"I yelled to her.She comes near me and flicked my forehead.

"Well Yesung I wish you good luck."Yuri said before she lefted.After school I asked my mom to take me to cut my bangs.When I arrived to school the next day people began to not fear me and wanted to become my friend.When it was play time, I went to look for Yuri but I heard she transfer to a new school.A lot of girls started to like my new look but Yuri was the first girl to like the "Old" me.When I enter highschool and heard a girl name Park Yuri was here.I knew that I wanted to see her again.

Yesung's Pov

I walked toward my house.I enter my house and went to my room.I grabbed out my elemantry album.I see picture of my old look and see a picture of Yuri.Then it hit me.

"I'll change my look back to my old one."I said.I put some of my hair infront of my face and looked through my closet.Hmm none of them remind me of my old clothes.I went downstair to talk to my mom.

"Yesung why did you change your hairstyle?"Mom asked me.

"Because I think this suits me more.Mom can I borrow your eye liner?"I asked.She nodded.I grabbed her make up bag and went upstair.I put some black liner and put some black nail polish on my nail.I smiled at my new look.

"Hopefully Yuri will like the new me."I said to myself.I layed in my bed since it was bed time.Just you wait Yuri tomorrow you'll see my new look.

Yuri's Pov

I looked around my closet.Most my outfit are gothic.None would suit Yesung's status.I wanted to change my look to suit being next to Yesung.I went to see Mama.She was busy making a new potion of some sort.

"Hey Mama can you make me some preppy clothes?"I asked her.She looked at me weirdly.

"Why?Are you sick?!"Mama asked me.I shaked my head.

"No I just want to fit in with a boy I like."I said.She face palm herself.

"Alright."Mama said.She casted some spell and poof some preppy clothes appear.I grabbed it and looked weirdly at it.

"This won't suit me."I said.Mama looked at me.

"Well that's the best I can do."Mama said.I kissed her cheeks.

"Thanks Mama."I said as I ran to my room.I layed in my bed.Tomorrow will be the big day.I'll show those jerks that I can be like them.

Next Day

I get up from bed and got dressed up.I looked at the mirror.

"I look awful and not the good kind."I said to myself.I walked downstair to see my family and automatically....

"Yuri what the devil are you wearing?!"Leeteuk asked me.

"Well..I wanted to impress Yesung."I said.I see Uncle Heechul grab his gun and loaded.

"I'm gonna kill him!"Uncle Heechul yelled.My grandma grabbed the gun.

"No no Uncle Heechul.We're going to kill him as a family."Taeyeon said.My mom takes the gun alway from them.

"Calm down.She's just going to wear it today."Seohyun said.I see my dad come in the room with Mama.

"Yuri what are you wearing?"Kyuhyun asked me.Damn just for wearing something preppy like this it's like I'm doing something stupid like bring in a puppy.

"I'm just wearing my uniform more preppy like."I said.I looked at my watch.

"Well look at the time I gotta go!"I said.I kissed my family good-bye and lefted.Today Yesung is going to see the new and improve Yuri.I ran to school and I see a lot of people looking at me as if I was Dracula.I made it to the school and enter.I went to my class.I was nervous since a lot people were staring at me.I wonder if they like my new look.I waited to see Yesung since we got first period together.I didn't see him yet.I hear some girls yelled.

"Yesung!"Yoona yelled.I went outside of the classroom and see some emo boy infront of Yoona and then I realised....

"Yesung?!"I yelled.He looked at me.

"Yuri?!"Yesung yelled.Yoona looked at me weirdly so did all the popular kids.

"That's creepy Yuri?!"They all yelled and looked at me.Yesung walked up to me and grabbed my shoulder.

"What happen to you?!"Yesung asked me.I looked at him weirdly.

"What happen to you?!"I asked him.

"I changed my look to suit you!"Yesung said.I laughed.

"So did I.I guess we thought the same thing."I said.He chuckled.

"Yuri I didn't fall for you for your beauty if it was like that I would have liked Yoona but I like you for kind heart.You may look scary to others but your the nicest girl I ever met from when we were kids and now."Yesung said to me.

"From kids..."I said until he kissed me.I kissed him back.I was kissing the prince in front of the entire school.After the kiss we smiled to each other.

"So will you be my girlfriend?"Yesung asked me.I nodded.

"How can I say no to a guy who changed his look for me."I said before we kissed.

Few Years Later

"Yuri come here for a second."Yesung called for me as I was in the kitchen.

"Coming!"I said as I stopped cutting the chicken's head.I walked toward the living room.I see Yesung carrying our son Eunhyuk who I named after my Uncle Eunhyuk.I walked toward Yesung and he kissed me.

"Honey today is Eunhyuk's first birthday, what shall we prepare?"Yesung asked me.I smiled at him.

"Don't worry the Park women got that on control.You just worried about greeting the guest and getting Eunhyuk ready."I said.He smiled at me.

"Alright.I wonder if Siwon and Tiffany are coming."Yesung said.

"Of course they are."I said.Right around the time I married Yesung,Aunty Tiffany got married to Siwon who was studying to be horrow movie director just like Tiffany.It was love at first sight.My mother told me they had their honeymoon in Dracula caste,same as me and Yesung.I see my father enter the kitchen.I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.He smiled at me.

"What was that for?"Kyuhyun asked me.

"For always being there for me."I said.He smiled at me.

"That's what the Korean Addams are for."Kyuhyun said.I looked at my family and smiled.

"Yeah the "Korean Addams."I said with a smile.Just like my father said that one day I'll find someone who will like me for me,I hope one day it'll happen for my son Eunhyuk.As for the door was open entirely and now I will live life to the fullist with my new family and old one as the "Korean Addams."