Winter's Beauty

The Addams

I always hated winter

From it's cold night

How it covers the town with icyness

Jessica's Pov

"It's snowing a lot."I said as I looked outside.The snow was piling up a lot even though Spring is nearing.

"Okay today we're pairing you guys up for a project."The teacher said.She hands everyone the paper explaining the project.I hope I'm pair up with Yoona.If I'm paired up with anyone but Yoona,I'll be screwed.

"Here Jessica."The teacher said as she touched me.Our hands touched.

"Cold!"The teacher yelled.I stared at her.She shivers.

"Miss are you okay?"I asked her.I touched her hand but she's pulls away.

"Eck!I'm fine Jessica.Thank you for asking."She said as she went to the next student.I sighed.Why was I cursed with this cold body?The teacher finished and goes up to the front.

"Okay turned to the back of your paper and you'll see your partner."The teacher said.I turned my paper around and see...

"Lee Donghae?"I said.I hear everyone gasped and scream.I looked around.Everyone was staring at me weirdly.

"Oh my gosh she's working with Donghae."A girl said.

"Poor Donghae."A guy said.They all begin to mumble behind my back again.I sighed.

"Things will never change."I mumbled.The bell rings and I was getting ready to leave until...

"Hello Jessica.I'm Donghae your partner."Donghae said.I looked at him.So this is the famous Donghae that everyone is talking about.He's very handsome.I can see why he's one of the most popular boy in my school.

"Is there something you want Donghae?"I asked him.I stared at him.I expect him to shiver but instead...

"Yeah,can I go to your house?So we could do our project."Donghae asked with a smile.I looked at him surpised.

"Uhh sure as long you don't mind gothic things."I said.He smiled brightly.

"I don't mind it at all.I watch horror movie all the time so I'm use to it."Donghae said.

"Alright."I said.I grabbed my bag and we both head out of the classroom as we stepped outside together...

"Look Donghae and Jessica are walking home together!"A guy said.

"I never knew Donghae was into scary girls."A girl said.I sighed.I felt a warm touch grabbing my hand.I looked up and see it was Donghae smiling.I bite my lip so I wouldn't show him my smile.His hand really is warm.

"Your hand is cold Jessica."Donghae said as he chuckled.

"I'm sorry."I said shyly.He laughed more.Then he pats my head.

"It's okay.You know what they say a cold hand a warm heart."Donghae said as he smiled at me.

"A warm heart.."I said as I blushed.

"Oh Sica!"Yoona yelled.She was about to run toward me until she saw Donghae.

"Oh Sica has a boyfriend!"Yoona yelled.I ran and hit her head.She touched her head.

"Aish!That hurts."Yoona said.

"Will you ever quit saying things without thinking first?!"I asked her.I hear Donghae laugh.We looked at him weirdly.

"Haha you guys are so cute."Donghae said.We both blushed.His smile really something.

"You know Jessica if I didn't already have a boyfriend,I would be all over him."Yoona said.I glared at her.She giggled.

"Just kidding!My heart belongs to Kibum.Speaking of Kibum I gotta meet him.See ya Sica.I'll play with you later."Yoona said as she ran off.

"I didn't want to play now!"I yelled.I turned to Donghae.He was laughing softly.I sighed.

"I probably look like an idiot right?"I asked him.He shaked his head.

"You don't look like an idiot.You look cute."Donghae said.I felt my heart beat a little.

"Well let's go to my house already."I said.He nods.

"Alright."I said.We begin to walk to my house.

Donghae's Pov

"Before I ring the bell,you aren't araid of blood are you?"Jessica asked me.I shaked my head.

"No I'm not why you ask?"I asked her.She looks at me with a serious face.

"You'll see."Jessica said as she rang the bell.

Dong Dong

"Wow this place must be old."I said.Jessica nods her head.

"Been past down to the Park family."Jessica said.The door opens.I don't see anyone there.As we walked in.I see a woman on the ground with a knife in her.Her body was everywhere.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"I yelled.

"Grandma!How many time I told you not to use too much blood on the carpet!"Jessica yelled as she looks at the blood.

"Aish it'll take a long time to take it off."Jessica said.Her grandma gets up and chuckles.

"I'm sorry Sica.I'll ask Thing to help you clean it."Her grandma said.

"It's too late!I think its already stain.You know mom will get mad."Jessica said.

"Just say I did it."Her grandma said.

"But she'll say it's my fault for letting you do it.Really grandma can't you act your age."Jessica said.

"I could but I won't.Oh Siwon is here too Sica."Her grandma said.Jessica sighs.

"Whatever.Donghae let's go to the garden to do our project."Jessica said.She grabs my hand.

"Alright."I said.She drags me to her garden.I see a beautiful woman watering plants.She turns to look at us.

"Oh Jessica great your hear.Can you help me disract Cleopatra?"The lady asked Jessica.Jessica nods her head.

"Sure.Is it time to cut her leaves already."Jessica said as walked toward the lady.I tagged along.I see a huge venus flytrap planet.

"Cleo over here la la la!~"Jessia said.The plant looks at Jessica then at me.

"Oh no run Donghae!"Jessica yelled.

"Huh?What the!"I said before the plants eat me.

"Oh I forgot that Cleo likes to taste handsome men."The lady said.

"That's something you should of said in the begin Taeyeon!"Jessica yelled.

"Enough with yelling and pull on his leg."Taeyeon said.I felt the two trying to pull me out.

"Leeteuk can you help me?"Taeyeon asked.

"Sure."Leeteuk said.One more pull and I'm out.I'm covered with seeds.

"Are you alright Donghae?"Jessica asked.I smiled and nodded.She looked relief.

"Thank goodness.I'm sorry."Jessica said.

"Who are you?Are you Sica's boyfriend?"Leeteuk asked me.Jessica walks near him and hits him on the side.

"No he's not.He's just a classmate."Jessica said.She grabs my hand.

"Let's go to my room.Atleast there we'll be at peace."Jessica said.We walked to Jessica's room.It was filled with a lot of skull plushies.

"Okay let's work now."Jessica said as she pulled out her notebook.I clapped my hand together.

"I'm sorry but I left my notebook at school."I said.She smiled at me softly.

"It's alright.I always have copy for Yoona.Here."Jessica said as she had me a copy.Her hand writing was pretty.I look up and see Jessica looking out the window.

"Jessica do you like winter?"I asked her.She shakes her head.

"I hate it.It's too cold and the snow covers everything."Jessica said.I chuckled.She glares at me.

"I'm sorry.It's just funny how you hate winter when I hear people talk about how your just like winter."I said.She hits me on the side.

"Uck!"I said.I looked at her.She looked sad.

"I'm well aware that people call me winter.The most hated season."Jessica said as she looked down.I patted her head.She looked up to me.

"Well to me winter is beautiful.It may seem cold and distance but when I see snow fall I see the beauty of snow that brings kids joy and people happy."I said.All sudden...

"Uck!I'm sorry for making you cry."I said as I hugged Jessica.She laughs as she cries.

"It's okay.That's the first time someone say that to me.I'm just so happy."Jessica said.I chuckled and hugged her.

"Well other people are idiots if they don't see your beauty."I said.We looked at each other eyes.I never notice how beautiful Jessica was until now...

"You know Jessica I really like you."I said before I kissed her.I thought she would hit me but she didn't.She kissed back.We depart and she looks at me.

"I like you too Donghae."Jessica said.I felt my heart beat fast.

"Then will you be my girlfriend?!"I asked her.She shyly nods her head.I hugged her and she hugged back shyly.

"Thank you Sica!I'm the happiest man ever!"I said.She giggles.I felt my heart beat more.I kissed her and she kissed back.

"Oh!That's a unique way of studying Sica."Yoona said.Jessica clenched her fist.

"Yoona!"Jessica yelled as she Yoona.I laughed.

"I have the cutest girlfriend.

Few Years Later

"Ah Krystal don't do that!"I yelled.I see my daugther Krystal putting fake blood on the floor.

"But I see Aunty Tiffany do that all the time."Krystal said.I ran toward her and cleaned the fake blood.

"Aish!If Aunty Tiffany kills a person would you that too?"I asked her.

"Well she taught me 10 ways to kill someone while making it look like a sucide."Krystal said.I hit her head softly.

"No!I swear your just like Tiffany and Yoona mix together."I said.I hear a laugh behind me.I see my husband Donghae enter the room.

"Daddy!"Krystal yelled as she ran to hug Donghae.

"Hello princess.How are you?"Donghae asked her.He picks her up.

"It was well until stinky mommy yelled at me."Krystal said as she sticks her tongue at me.

"Why you?!"I said.Donghae laughed as he puts Krystal down.She runs toward the garden.She sticks her tongue at me.

"Aish!If I knew that I was going to have a daugther like her,I wouldn't try to have a kid."I said.Donghae hugs me from behind.I touched his hand.

"What's wrong Donghae?"I asked him.He laid his head on my shoulder.

"It's snowing outside.I just want warm myself up with my wife."Donghae said.I giggled and kissed his forehead.

"Ew!Mommy is kissing daddy."Krystal said.

"Why you!"I said as I chased after her.She runs.

"Who teachs you how to be evil?!"I asked her.She laughs.

"Aunty Yoona and Tiffany!"Krystal yelled.Last time I'll ever let them near Krystal.I hear Donghae laugh.

"Jessica you let her be.She's just a child."Donghae said.

"I don't care."I said.Donghae catchs her.

"Let's go play video games."Donghae said.Krystal smiled.I sigh.Donghae looked at me and grab my hand.

"Let's go."Donghae said.I smiled and nod.

"Alright."I said as I follow.So I learn that no matter how cold you are love will find you.Even if your different.Till then I'll leave the door open to anyone to come but Tiffany and Yoona.They can keep out till then bye.