Red Is A Beautiful Color

The Addams

I couldn't understand what love was as a child and even now

I don't even understand why people turn red when they are with someone they love

The only red I knew well was anger since I always get bothered by people

Now that Valentine is coming up

People will go crazy for it but me.

Why can't I understand what's so beautiful of the color red

Eunhyuk's Pov

I woke up from bed.I began to get dressed and looked at the calender.It was Feburary 14.I banged my head on the wall lightly.

"Damn it not this holiday."I said softly.Now I gotta deal with people going all lovey dovey.

"Eunhyuk breakfast is ready!"My mom yelled.

"Coming mom!"I yelled back.I walked downstair and see my parent eating breakfast.I sat down next to my mom.

"So Eunhyuk are you going to do anything speical today?"My mo Yuri asked.I shaked my head.

"No it's the same as aways.Go to school with Sooyoung and come back home."I said.She sighed.My dad patted my mom's head.They both smiled at eachother.They began to kiss.

"Yuck!Your just like Grandma Taeyeon and Grandpa Leeteuk."I said.I grabbed a piece of toast.

"I'm leaving from all this lovey dovey crap."I said before I lefted.I started to walk to Sooyuong's house unti....

Bang Bang

"Oww."A girl said.She was rubbing her head.I see my toast on the ground.

"Damn it look what you did!"I yelled.She glared at me.

"Look what I did?!Look what you did!You made me late to my first day of school!"She yelled.She looked at her watch.

"Crap!I gotta go!"She yelled.

"Oh...Hey!"I yelled but it was too late she lefted.Hmm I saw a little bit of red under her skirt.I smirked.Well isn't that lovely.I looked at the time.

"Crap!Sooyoung is going  to kill me!"I yelled.I ran toward Sooyoung's house.She was waiting by her willow tree.

"I'm sorry I was late I just bump into someone."I said.

"Yeah yeah,now let's go before we're late."Sooyoung said as we both run to school.We see the gate about to close so we ran even faster.We made it.

"Huff huff."I said trying to breath.Sooyoung didn't look tired.Probably because she talks a lot that her lung is strong.We both began to walk to our class together since we are in the same year together.I can hear people talking about us since of our taste of fashion.We sat in our seat.

"Today class we'll have a new student."The teacher said.I sighed.Great another person to gossip about us.I see a girl walk in.

"Oh..Hey your that girl who made me drop my toast!"I yelled.She looked at me as I stand up and pointed.

"Your that idiot!"She yelled.We both glared at each other.

"Oh Hyoyeon!"Sooyoung yelled.I looked at Sooyoung does she know her.

"How do you know my name?"Hyoyeon asked.Sooyoung smiled.

"We use to be childhood friends me you and Eunhyuk."Sooyoung said.

"Childhood friend?!"I yelled.She nodded.

"Don't you remember Eunhyuk?She was the person who was our first friend."Sooyoung said.

"Hyoyeon..."I said.

Flashback

"Hyukkie!Where are you going?"Hyoyeon asked me as she follows me.I ignored her.

"Hyukkie don't ignore me!"Hyoyeon yelled.I still ignored her.She grabbed my backpack.

"Oh hey!"I yelled.She smiled at me.

"I'm sorry Hyukkie I just wanted to see your face."Hyoyeon said.I sighed.This girl is weird.Why does she want to follow a weird guy like me.I see a bunch of guys infront of us.

"Hey Hyoyeon forget "Korean Addam"and hang out with us."A guy said.I looked at Hyoyeon.

"You hear that they want you to hang out with them."I said.She shaked her head.

"No I don't like those boys.Your the only guy I like."Hyoyeon said as she clinged onto me.I sighed.

"Fine."I said I see Sooyoung.She came running toward us.

"You guys are mean!You left me behind."Sooyoung said.

"Not our fault you wanted to prank those girls."I said.

"They deserve it since they always bully Hyoyeon."Sooyoung said.We walked by the playground where I met Hyoyeon.We dropped Hyoyeon off at her house and then began to head to my grandparents house.It was late at night.

"Hey Eunhyuk can you come down."My grandma Seohyun called for me.I walked downstair and see Hyoyeon's parent.

"Have you seen Hyoyeon?I can't find her anywhere.We're suspose to move tomorrow but she isn't home."Hyoyeon's mom said.I was shocked.I'm pretty sure she enter her house.I put my jacket on and grabbed a red umbrella.I walked outside.

"Eunhyuk where are you going?!"My grandma Seohyun yelled.I looked back a little.

"I'm going to find that idiot!"I yelled.I looked around the park she wasn't there.Then it hit me.

"There you are."I said to Hyoyeon who was sitting alone in the rain on a swing set.She looked shocked.

"How did you know?"Hyoyeon asked me.

"Because I know you too well.This where we first met so your bound to come here for comfort."I said.She began to cry.

"I don't want to move.I want to stay here with you Eunhyuk."Hyoyeon said.I covered her head with my umbrella.She looked at me weirdly.

"But you'll get wet."Hyoyeon said.I shrugged.

"I don't cry.My dad said to always watch over a girl when she's sad."I said.I sat next to her.

"You know,I don't want you to move either.Who else will bother me?"I said joking around.She laughed a little.

"Sooyoung can."Hyoyeon said.

"She can but....I like it better when bother me."I said.She smiled brightly but then looked at me seriously.

"Eunhyuk if I ever come back would you be my boyfriend?"Hyoyeon asked with a serious face.I laughed a little.

"You know you always bother me when I'm reading,you always cling onto me like a total fan boy,plus...."I said before she cut me off.

"I get it."Hyoyeon said sadly.I grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

"But I can't picture my life without you.So yes."I said.She smiled brightly and hugged me.

"Now time to take you home."I said.She nodded her head.We began to walk her home.Her parents looked happy and thanked me.The next day,I went to see her off.Right when she going to leave...

"Here."Hyoyeon said.I looked at her weird as she try to give me a red ring.

"It's for you.Don't take it off until we meet okay."Hyoyeon said.I laughed.

"Alright."I said.

"Hyoyeon lets go!"Her mom yelled.

"Okay!Bye Eunhyuk."Hyoyeon said before she kissed my cheek and lefted.I touched my cheek.That girl is weird but the good kind.

Hyoyeon Pov

I couldn't believe that I got to see the guy I been waiting for years.Wait that mean I was mean to Eunhyuk!Stupid stupid!Now he'll hate me for sure.

"Take your seat Hyoyeon behind Sooyoung."The teacher said as she snapped me back to reality.

"Oh yeah."I said as I headed to my seat.I stared at Eunhyuk.He hasn't changed much.He still looks scary but cute.He even dyied his hair blonde.I stared at Eunhyuk as I sat down.I couldn't keep my eyes off him.I hope he still remember his promise.He's the main reason why I never dated.I looked at the clock.Why can't class get over with?I want to talk to Eunhyuk.

Ding Ding

Finally class was over.I headed toward Eunhyuk and Sooyoung or tried until some guys went around me.

"Hey Hyoyeon you want to hang out?"A good looking guy asked.

"Uh no thanks I have someone I want to hang out with.Eunhyuk!"I yelled.He looked at me.I walked toward him.I smiled at him.

"Want to hang out?"I asked him.

"No thanks.Go hang out with those guys.They seem to want you to join their group."Eunhyuk said.I felt my heart dropped.

"But I want to hang out with you and Sooyoung."I said.

"But it's better for you to hangout with the popular group and not us freak.We don't want you to get bullied just for hanging out with us."Eunhyuk said as he walked away with Sooyoung.I looked down and started to cry a little.

"I wanted to find him for years and now that I found him, he doesn't want to be with me."I said.A guy walked toward.

"Don't let that jerk Eunhyuk get you.He's just a freak!You deserve better."He said.He tried to touch me but I brushed him off.I began to wall home alone until I saw my cousin Ryeowook.

"Hey cuz what's wrong?"Ryeowook asked.

"Eunhyuk doesn't like me."I said.Ryeowook looked shocked.

"Are you sure?Maybe he doesn't remeber you."Ryeowook said.

"No he does since Sooyoung pointed it out."I said.Ryeowook sighed.

"It's alright sis.Hey where's your bag?"Ryeowook asked.

"Oh my God I forgot it because a guy was hitting on me.Wait here I'll be right back."I said to Ryeowook.

"Okay."Ryeowook said.How can I forget my bag?!It has something important.

Eunhyuk's Pov

I was going to leave until some guys called me out to our classroom.

"Eunhyuk you got some nerve."A guy said.I just looked at him with a blank face.He slaps me.

"Talk you freak!How did you get a girl like Hyoyeon to like you!"The guy yelled.

"He probably put a spell on her.It's just like the "Korean Addams"to do some creepy crap."His friend said.

"Yeah even his cousin is creepy."A guy said before I punched him.

"Don't talk about my family!I don't care if you talk bad about me but when you talk bad about my cousin,that's it!"I yelled.I began to punch the guy until they all ganged up on me.All I could do it defend my face so I won't worry Sooyoung.I hear a girl yell.

"Eunhyuk!"Hyoyeon yelled.The guys stopped and looked at Hyoyeon.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?!Why are you ganging up Eunhyuk?!"Hyoyeon yelled.

"That creep started it!He said that he'll make voodoo dolls of us so he can hurt us!"The guy yelled.I spit a little bit of blood.Knowing most girls they'll believe a good looking guy.

"Your lying.Eunhyuk would never do that.Just because he's different doesn't mean you should bully him!"Hyoyeon yelled.She helps me up and grabs her bag.

"Next time you try to hurt Eunhyuk I'll tell the principal."Hyoyeon siad before we lefted.We walked through the hall way.

"Why did you help me?That'll ruin your chance on being popular."I said.

"I don't care.If being popular mean letting the guy I love get hurt then I don't want to be popular."Hyoyeon said.I looked at her weird.

"You love me Hyoyeon?"I asked her.She blushed but then looked at me seriously.

"Of course I do I always did since we were kids."Hyoyeon said.

"But I'm weird and so is my family."I said looking down.She grabbed my face and pulled it close to her's.

"I don't care Eunhyuk.I rather have a sweet and weird boyfriend then jerky one."Hyoyeon said.

"Since when was I your boyfriend?"I asked her.She blushed bright red.

"Uh..."Hyoyeon said before I kissed her.She looked at me with big eyes.

"It's alright you can call me your boyfriend anytime."I said.She cried.

"Wait why are you crying?"I asked her.She tried to wipe her tear.

"Because....I...Love..You Hyukkie."Hyoyeon said.I began to smile.I felt my heart beat.

"I love you too."I said as I hugged her.The hall way was filled with hearts since it was Valentines day.I smiled brightly.The color red is beautiful.

Few Years Later

Me and Hyoyeon been dating for 4 years until we got married.We had a beautiful daugther and son.The oldest was our daugther Yoona and the youngest was Sungmin.Yoona is very hyper girl just like her aunty Sooyoung while Sungmin was a quiet person like me.

"Eunhyuk come here for a moment."Hyoyeon said.

"Okay."I said with a smile.I walked toward her and I see her with red roses that my grandma Taeyeon send her.I smiled at her.

"My rose with roses."I said.Hyoyeon said at me weirdly.

"That's cheesy Oppa."Hyoyeon said.I looked down a little.I was never good at romance.Hyoyeon lifted my chin and kissed me.I looked at her smiling face.

"Don't worry.I like cheesy."Hyoyeon said.I smiled brightly.

"So are you ready to go to Sooyoung and Ryeowook's wedding?"Hyoyeon asked me.I nodded my head.

"I can't believe big mouth is getting married."I said joking around.Hyoyeon hits me slowly.

"Oh be quiet.Her and Ryeowook make a cute couple."Hyoyeon said.I smiled brightly.

"They do but not like us."I said joking around.She blushed bright red.I grabbed a red rose and placed it on Hyoyeon's head.She looked at me weirdly.

"The color red looks beautiful on you."I said smiling at her.We went to the wedding seeing Ryeowook and Sooyoung getting ready.I see the all the "Korean Addams"here.I smiled brightly.Even if we are weird people,there's one thing not weird about us,family is important to us and when you need someone we're there for you.So for now I'll leave the door open so you can see a "Korean Addams" Wedding till then bye.