thischapterhasnotittleyetsorrrrry

Retrouvailles

"Hyung? Oooh-oh, hyung?"

"..."

" Hey, I asked you a question! Why did you come back to Seoul?"

"Oh, y-yeah, right... Hm, let's just say that I had unfinished business with someone"

"What kind of business ? "

Why must you always ask questions...

"This is not working..." I mumbled

"What did you s-?"

"Jiyong, I came back to tell you that I like you too."

There, I said it. You don't have to like me back, but it wouldn't hurt.

"H-hyung... I... really don't know w-what to say..."

"Then don't say anything. It's alright if you don't like me back. I mean, I've been stupid to think that you'd still like me after all this time."

"N-no, it's not that... but you were gone for so long... I missed you... A lot. And just before you randomly called, I told myself that the person I'm seeing at the moment is worth loving. She's worth my love and my affection... Even if I'm never going to be the first one in her heart, I'd still have a place there. A-and then y-you called and now I'm so confused..."

Don't cry, pabo...

"Ji, it's okay. It's my fault. It was my mistake. I shouldn't have come here. I feel so stupid now. I'm so sorry..."

Sigh.

" When we'll part after this, don't try to contact me. The best thing to do is forgive and forget. Please forgive me for being such a-"

"I don't want to forget you. I want you back. I really do, just... not now. "

Silence.

"I can wait. Like you did."

"Thank you, hyung."

Smiles.

"You know, I still have the gift you gave me for my 18th birthday and I-"

♪ JIYONGIE, PICK UP THE PHONEEEE ♪ SARANGHAE JIYONGIE ♪ 

"Aigo, what now..."

"It's okay Ji, pick it up."

What's with the cheesy ringtone... 

"So sorry hyung... Yeoboseyo? Oh, Seungri. Tonight? Erm, I'm afraid I'm busy... Yeah, I'm still with h-him... No, no, I won't. Y-yeah, see you tomorrow... L-love you too..."

Yay for awkwardness...

"Nice ringtone..."

"Yeaaah... Seungri made it..."

"So, can I get a bit more info about that Seungri guy? Since he's my main competition"

"Well... After you left, I felt alone. Really, alone. I didn't really have any friends except you so... Anyways, I continued building my portfolio and applied to an Art School..."

"And...?"

"And then I met Seungri. I was walking arround the school when I bumped into him. He apologized and kept staring at me. He invited me for lunch and out of boredom, I said yes. We mostly talked about me, art and... you."

"Me?"

"Yeah, it felt good to have someone listen to your non-existent love life problems. Then we talked a bit about him. He studied economics and was visiting his friend. He was born in a rich family who already picked up a wife for him and was to inherit his father's company... Typical rich kid. So, we ended up exchanging numbers and kept contact. Weeks passed and I finaly recieved my admission letter"

"So you got in?"

"Well... I sort of never opened the letter..."

"What? Why the hell not? Ji, since we were little you always said that you wante-"

"I know, I know... But Seungri got his diploma and asked me if I wanted a job at his father's company. He said I needed to study administration and then I could get the job... So I did. After studying for two years, I got the job. At first we only had a friendly relationship, but after he got married, we got more and more intimate...I-it's been four years now..."

"Good thing I came back."

"Hyung! I know he seems like a bad person, but he really isn't..."

Yeah right. Just wait 'till I meet this guy for real...

 

AUTHOR'S note

OH MY GOD. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.
I don't even understand why people subscribe to this tbh.

Anyways, this is my first "written" project ever so it's pretty bad... SORRY FOR THE TYPOS! (and mistakes!)

I KNOW IT'S SHORT. I promise to make it longer next chapter...

I had a crappy week and a writer's block. (really crappy week.)

Next chapter's probably going to be co-written because a friend of mine wants to try writing :3 (and he's better than me at lol)(and I still have writer's block)(and he writes decent English)(and he's a guy)

CAN'T WAIT 'TILL FRIDAY AFJAOIISURHYIRUHGISJG <3 

TELL ME IF YOU'RE GOING :D (if you're VIP we can meet up or something ? :3)

I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE BEFORE FRIDAY <3 (I have this 400 word French homework due tomorrow that I didn't start... eeeeh.)

Until then, comments are loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

GOODNIGHT !