Remember?

Retrouvailles

"Jiyongie, wanna go home together?"  I asked, leaning on the art class' doorframe.

"S-sure. Let me grab my pencils and wash my hands!"

I didn't know why but for the past few weeks, Jiyong spent so much time after school in that classroom.

"Can I take a lo-"

"WAIT! I-it's not finished yet..." he said, blushing.

"Jiyong-ah, come on, it's only me, Hyunnieee ~ "

"B-but it's a secret project...For someone special..."

"Yah, how come you didn't tell me!?Who's the lucky guy?"

"I'm not telling you. L-let's go! I don't want to miss Running Man..."

"Tsk, I won't give up so easily you know. Do I know him?"

"Not telling."

"Is he old?"

"Not telling."

"Does he go to our school?"

"Hyung, I'm not telling you who it is!"

And that's how our walk back home went. He really didn't want me to know who the guy was... It was the first time since he came out of the closet that we talked about his " love life"
 

FLASHBACK

Last year, a girl confessed to Jiyong. She was his first "relationship" and they lasted a few months before Jiyong came to my house one night, panting, and told me :

"Hyung, I-I'm so confused... I-I think I might like... I-I'm..."

"What is it Ji? What is it tha-"

"I like guys."

"..."

"She came over today...S-she wanted us t-to have s-...We talked about it a few times, but I never thought...Argh."

"..."

"Of course, I got nervous at first, but I told myself I could do it. I already had doubts about my uality and this was the ultimate test. S-so we started making out and s-she was t-touching me everywhere... I really disliked the way she t-touched me...W-when she got to my belt, I freaked out and I pushed her away and I ran here... Hyung, say something!" he started crying.

"Jiyong, I don-"

"I don't want this to ruin our friendship! But... I understand i-if you don't want to persue a friendship with someone like me..."

"Jiyong! Can you listen to me for two seconds? You being gay doesn't change anything to the fact that you are my best friend, that I care for you and that I want to help you as much as I can...I'm a bit mad because you didn't tell me you had doubts before but we'll talk about that later. Now, you should call her to make sure she's okay and maybe explain the situation to her." 

"B-but... She'll never forgive me... And I don't want everyone to know..."

"Ji, if she loves you, she'll understand and keep shut."

" A-alright... C-can you pass me the phone?"

"I'm right here, you can do it..." I said, passing him the phone and wiping his tears with my thumb.

She ended up telling him she too, had doubts and that she never really wanted to have , but she wanted Jiyong to acknowledge his uality.

After that night, Jiyong opened up more and eventually told our closest friends and his family how he felt. Not everyone took it the right way though... His parents didn't talk to him for weeks, until his mom came to him and told him it was okay, that he souldn't be ashamed in front of her, that she understood. His dad was actually the one who conviced his mom to go talk to him. He eventually told him he loved him, no matter what.

END OF FLASHBACK

We arrived at his house first and he invited me in, but I politely refused.

" I have an exam tomorrow, so I guess I better start studying."

"Woah hyung! Since when do you study?"

"Pabo! I always study, tsk."

"Right... Well, don't forget what day it is tomorrow!"

"What day is it?"

"Hyuuuung~ It's November 4th tomorrow..."

"Is that so? What's so special about it?"

"You're the pabo! Come over at 7! Make sure to be hungry !"

"Alright, alright... Goodnight Ji!"

"Goodnight Hyunnie! "

I had no idea how my 18th birthday was going to change everything...

 

Author's note

Chapter 2 is up!

The chapter starts 9 years ago...
I really don't know why I started writing this... Oh well. I hope it's not TOO cheesy ):
I have to read a book for tomorrow & study the one and only : HLF, mon ami, mon amour...
HOPEFULLY I'LL BE ABLE TO UPDATE THIS WEEK :D

Until then, comments are highly appreciated <3

Thank you for reading <3