Chapter 8 : Hanging with Ye sung and Lee Teuk

Idol Romance/Nightmare

I woke up in the morning, yawned, and got off bed. I said hello grandma and went in the kids’ rooms. They were all gone to school. I took my breakfast, then, I took a shower got dressed and watched TV. I heard my phone ringing

-You better run, run, run, run, run…-  My ringtone was SNSD’s song Run Devil Run.

It was a text from Ye Sung Oppa.

I opened it

Hey little bear ! How are you doing ? Can you meet me at the central park next to the Italian market at 3:pm ? I was thinking we could hang out together with a friend of mine ! Kisses, Ye Sung”

I was sooo excited ! But, should I go or not ? I wanted to ask my best friend Sae Hyun what should I do, but I know her reaction if I tell her that Ye Sung from Super Junior wanted to hang out with me. So, I just didn’t.

“Eh, Hyo Bin be brave and let’s go ! It couldn’t be that bad !” I said while getting in the bathroom to put make up on and change myself.

I was wearing a brown sweat shirt with jeans shorts and brown vans. I tied my hair up, put on jewelry, took my bag and walked out of the house. Because grandma was out, I had to walk to the park. As I was walking, my phone rang again.

-Oh my super girl, you are my only baby girl…

This time, it was a call. I answered it

“Yobuseyo ?”I said

“Hyo Bin ah ?”

“Yes ?”

“Annyeong. It’s Lee Teuk”

“Oooh, Oppa Annyeonghaseyo !”

“How are you doing ?”

“Fine, and you ?”

“Pretty fine. Where are you now ?”

“I’m on my way to hang out with Ye Sung Oppa”

“Ye Sung ??? really ??”

“Yes Oppa”

“Where is he ???”

“Well, I don’t know, but I’m supposed to meet him at the park !”

“Ok, where is your location right now ?”

“Ummm, I’m in front of an Italian market near to the park”

“Ok, wait for me there, I’m coming !”

“Ok Oppa, I’m waiting for you”

He hung up. Why was he so panicked ?

I waited 10 minutes. I turned my head and saw a red hair guy running really fast in my direction he was wearing black jeans with an “American flag” t shirt and red vans. He was also wearing a hoodie and sunglasses. It was Lee Teuk Oppa running like a horse. He came to me, grabbed my hand, and we ran really fast across the streets, then hidden ourselves in a corner. I felt like I was about to die from exhaustment.