Chapter 20 : Krystal ?

Idol Romance/Nightmare

                                            Krystal

I lifted my head, it was the girl from the other table.

“K-Krystal !” he said

It was Krystal Jung from F(x).

“New one ?” I said

“Yes, the one after me. Huh, let me guess. This necklace, he bought it to you right ? He did this with all of us before leaving us like stinky socks.” She said

“I know you still love me Oppa. I still love you too. I know you’re going out with her just to forget me. But you can’t.” She said. Then, she kissed him hardly. As soon as I saw this, I ran out of the restaurant. Ye Sung, Lee Teuk and the girls were running behind me screaming, begging me to stop, but they missed me .I was crying. I didn’t know exactly where I was going, I was just running. It was raining, I took my shoes off and ran under the rain. I ran for 5 minutes, and got tired so I hid myself in a corner, sat down my arms on my legs, my head on my arms, crying. Crying really hard. I was sitting there for 10 minutes, I stopped crying. I stood up, and went back on my steps. Far away, someone was running in my direction. I stopped walking. I looked closer, it was Yun Ho Oppa. As soon as I saw his face, I started to run again, at the opposite. But, he ran faster than me and grabbed my arm.

“LET GO !!! LET ME GOOO ! LEAVE ME ALONE !!!” I screamed hitting him

“NO ! NOT UNLESS YOU TELL ME WHY ARE YOU SO MAD !”

“You sure broke a lot of girls’ hearts, BUT YOU WON’T PLAY WITH MINE !” As soon as I said this, I pulled off the necklace he bought me.

“Hyo Bin ah, please, listen to me…” he said crying.

“NO ! I HATE YOU ! DON’T EVER COME BACK IN MY LIFE AGAIN !” I screamed

I pulled off my hand and ran. I arrived to the restaurant. I was wet and barefoot. The others all stood up. They ran to see me. Lee Teuk placed his coat on my shoulders, the girls were hugging me.

“I…I just wanna…go home…please, take me home…” I said crying a bit. Lee Teuk took me in his arms, I hugged him back. I was crying on his shirt. Ye Sung Oppa called 2 cabs, we all got in. In the first one, were Soo Jung, and Yoo Min, and in the second one were Lee Teuk, Ye Sung, Yu Ra and me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! Sorry for writing such short chapters... I just want to make the story interesting ! Please support me and read my story. I worked hard to create it, and i promise i'll answer to all of your comments and notices. Bye ! Hwang Hyo Bin fighting !