Chapter 17 : Dinner with the boys

Idol Romance/Nightmare

-You better run, run, run, run, run…

My phone rang. It was a text message from Yun Ho Oppa. I opened it, it was saying :

Hey princess ! How are you and the girls doing ? Hope you’re fine. Um, just to ask you, are you guys free at 8:30 pm ? Lee Teuk, Ye Sung and I would like you take you out to dinner. Tell me if it’s okay. Bye, Yun Ho.”

“Hey, girls, Yun Ho just sent me a text message, they want to invite us to dinner. What do you think ?”

“This sounds nice !” Soo Jung said

“Oh, thank God ! I’m so hungry !” Yoo Min said

“Ummm, will Ye Sung Oppa be there ?” Yu Ra asked

“Yes, he will !” I said

“Great !” she answered

“So, shall we go ?” I said

They all nodded. I replied to Yun Ho Oppa.

Hi Oppa, we’re all fine. Of, course ! We’d love to dinner with you. We’ll be ready at 8:00”

He replied, saying

Awesome ! We’ll be in front of your dorm in 1 hour ! I’m looking forward to it !”

I smiled, and we all got in our rooms to look for something to wear. Then, all the

“Unnie, should I wear this ? Unnie, isn’t this too short ? Unnie, will you think Ye Sung Oppa will like it ?...” started. I already knew what I would wear. I wanted to wear the princess dress that Yun Ho Oppa bought me.

One by one, we all got into the bathrooms to get dressed, and put make up. I was wearing my dress with a grey jacket and grey shoes, and a white and pink bag. I tied my hair up.

                                                                                                     Yoo Min's dress

Yoo Min was wearing a short black dress with a white bag and white shoes

                                                                                            Yoo Min's dress

Yu Ra was wearing a mini pink dress with brown shoes and a brown bag.

                                                                                               Soo Jung's dress

  Soo Jung was wearing a dark pink dress, with brown shoes and a brown bag.

                                                                                                     Yu ra's dress

We pat on make up, and then, we heard a car parking outside. I looked trough the window and saw Yun Ho’s car. We all went out and got in the car. We greeted the boys, they greeted us back . Yun Ho Oppa said

“Wow ! It’s the first time I get so much beautiful girls in my car !” It was a really big car with 2 seats at the front, 3 in the middle, and 3 at the back. Yun Ho Oppa was driving, I was sitting next to him, in the middle were Ye Sung, Yu Ra and Lee Teuk, Yu Ra was obviously sitting next to Ye Sung, and in the back were Soo Jung and Yoo Min. Yun Ho Oppa was playing really good music in the car. We listened to No other, BONAMANA, U, Super Girl, Sorry Sorry, Before U go, Mirotic, Keep your head down, Genie, Gee… It was a really fun ride. We arrived at the restaurant. It was a really luxury and expensive restaurant where Yun Ho took us. Yun Ho went out of the car and opened my the car door for me, and linked my arm to his. The others got down, We all went in.