Chapter 21 : My first kiss.

Idol Romance/Nightmare

We arrived at our dorm, I took a shower while the others were in the living room watching TV. I went out and sat next to Lee Teuk. He pat his arm around my shoulders, I rested on his shoulder, and again, I slept.

                            Yun Ho’s POV

How am I going to do ? Seems like she was really hurt ! I’m an idiot ! I really love her, I don’t want to screw things up with her ! Oh, Krystal ! She is going to pay for hurting my girl ! I’m so sorry for hurting her ! I hope she’ll forgive me and that she’ll understand that she’s the one for me.

                             Hyo Bin’s POV

I woke up in our room, kinda early. The girls were sleeping. I did my morning routine, took breakfast and went to watch TV.

-Oh my super girl, you are my only baby girl…

I got a call from Ye Sung Oppa. I answered

“Yobuseyo ?”

“Oh, Hyo Bin ah ? Annyeong little bear !”

“Annyeonghaseyo Ye Sung Oppa. How are you ?”

“Great ! and you ?”

“I don’t feel really well.”

“Oh… Last night ?”

“Completely.”

“I’m so sorry about that. You wanna hang out to forget all these ?”

“Sure ! When ?”

“Meet me at the park right now !”

“Ok Oppa . I’m coming.”

“OK”

He hung up

I dressed myself, I was wearing a long pink skirt with a mini black top and a gold necklace. I pat make up on, and went to the park.  I met Ye Sung Oppa there. I hugged him, he hugged me back. We were walking, talking. Then I heard someone singing

Igeonmaneun algoga, neoman saranghaesseotdon dan han namja yeodtago, neomu miryeonhaesso neo jocha, jigijido mothaedon, babo deungshiniyeotda, neo kkeukkajinae gyeothae namun myeon, ddo himdeulgo sseuro jiljido molla, aju jarhan geoya neoreul jayuropge haejul sarami, nae gyothae ulgoya, nae gyeothae ulgoya”

I knew who it was. I tried to keep on walking but, Ye Sung took my shoulders, and turned me. I closed my eyes not to see him, then I felt something really soft on my lips. I opened my eyes, it was Yun Ho Oppa kissing me !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There it is ! Yun Ho kissed Hyo Bin. What do you think will be her eaction guys ? Please answer !

a) She will reject him

b) She will OBVIOUSLY slap him !

c) She will kiss him back.