Chapter 17 : Recording our first song

Idol Romance/Nightmare

The next day, we all woke up at the same time. There was 2 showers in the dorms. We did our morning routines one by one, and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Yoo Min was in charge of the eggs, I was in charge of the kimchi, Yu Ra was in charge of the toasts, and Soo Jung was in charge of the rice. When we all finished, we pat everything on the table to eat together. We talked, we laughed and watched TV. Soo Jung washed the dishes. Then, we all stood up and got dressed because our manager Oppa told us to meet him at the studio. I was wearing black shorts with a white shirt and a dark green cardigan with a white scarf and dark green shoes. The van came, we all got in, and went to the studio. We entered.

“Annyeonghaseyo manager Oppa !” we all said

“Annyeong girls. How are you doing ?” he said

“Great !” I answered

“Good, you have to be in a good condition to record your first song !”

“Omo !!!” we all screamed

He gave us the lyrics of the song. We learned our parts, and recorded the song. It took 6 hours. We were exhausted. The song was called “Last Kiss”. As our first album was called “Last Kiss : return of a dead rose”. I like the name.

“Congratulation girls, you worked hard today. Now, take your coats and let’s go ! I’ll take you to the restaurant to celebrate your first song !

“YAAAY ! FOOD !!!” we screamed

Our manager took us to a small restaurant near to the dorm. It was fun ! The food was really good, we got to know each other better, we talked a lot and we were all drinking (except Yoo Min who was drinking coke). When we were done, we came back to the dorm. It was 7:pm . We were sooo tired, but we didn’t slept. We just watched TV.