Chapter 6. Meet the Hyungs...and their rooms? :D

I Love You, But Do You Love Me?

"So what did you mean Baekhyun?" Suho asked.
"He meant that I'm a girl...and his friend...so that makes girlfriend. Eh heh...get it? Get it? No? Okay I'll stop," Janie tried so hard at explaining so nobody misunderstood. But what can she say? Boys will be boys.
"No Janie. Just stop," Chen said with laughter, which caused everyone else to laugh. It eased the tension between everyone and somehow, EXO, Jason, and Janie just got spiritually closer.
"...Okay you guys...and girl. Lets go home. We're almost there...so Baekhyun, RELEASE ME." Jason exclaimed.
"Oh! Mianhe, forgot I caught you again ahahaahahaha!" Baekhyun said proudly.


At their dorm:

Kris blocked the doorway and said, "Okay Janie. Don't expect it to be too clean and organized. We weren't expecting guests today and Baekhyun didn't give us any heads-up," he looked to Baekhyun and gave a slight growl at him, "so, make yourself at home and call us if you need anything."
 

"SHE GETS IT KRIS. NOW LET US GET THROUGH!" Everyone exclaimed in unison. Kris got out of the way and everyone dashed in the dorm, and straight to their room. Janie was in awe. She was speechless. They call this unorganized? They call this messy? The whole dorm had white walls, marble counters, wooden flooring, everything you can ever imagine. Janie saw Suho at the counter and walked over.
 

"Hey Janie, are you hungry?"
"Ani....thanks for asking though."
"No really. I can get DO to cook something. He makes the best food in the world."
"Sorry to ask...but who's DO? I feel so bad. I don't remember all your names! MIANHAMNIDA."
"It's okay! Really! I'll take you to each one and tell you who's who. Kaja!"
Suho took Janie to the rooms. The first room they arrived at, and don't mention the cleanest, was Xiumin and DO. It was super neat and tidy.

 

"Wow. This room is cleaner than mine!"
"Haha yeah...they are like total clean-freaks."
The next room was Kris and Suho's room.
"Welcome to our room. It's....leader-styled. If you know what I mean...hahaha."
"I see. You guys seem so mature, but now that I look at your room...there's a child side to everyone."
"Is that a bad thing?"
"Ani. It's not. It shows that you know how to relieve stress and when to be a leader and stuff."
"Oh thanks."
The third room was Tao, Kai, and Chen.
"Tao lives with 2 Koreans because he didn't want to live with the manager, but he had to work on his Korean. And Chen had to work on his Chinese. So we put them 3 together."
"Tao speaks Chinese? I CAN SPEAK CHINESE TOO! Technically....I'm from Canada."
"Really? Kris is from Canada and 3 other members speak Chinese too."
"Who else?"
"Luhan, Lay, and Kris. Kris can speak English and Korean also."
"I can too!"
"Maybe you guys were meant for each other instead of Baekhyun. Ahahah..."
"Ahaha!"

The next room they went to was Chanyeol and Baekhyun.
"So Chanyeol is..."
"The overly tall Korean."
"Oh. I see."
"Yea...he's REALLY tall. But compared to Kris, he's only shorter than Kris by a couple centimeters."
"Oh...so who's camera is this?" Janie walked over to the bedside and took a look at the camera. "Is it the Nikon 1?"
"Well, yea. Wow...you know your cameras."
"I took photography before coming to Korea. I took a lot of pictures."
"Suho...why are you in my....JANIE! How'd you...why...what?"
"Oh Baekhyun. You're finally here. You should show Janie some pictures." Baekhyun stared at Suho like he was crazy.
"I can't show her my latest pictures because...they're pictures of her," Baekhyun thought.
"I'd like to see some of your pictures...please?" Janie said shyly.
"I'll leave you 2 alone," Suho casually said.

"So you take pictures?"
"Yeah."
"I take pictures too!"
"I can show you some on my laptop." Baekhyun walked to his desk, took his laptop, and went back on his bed. He laid down on his bed, and shyly asked, "Can you sit here with me?"
Janie walked over and laid down next to him. Baekhyun felt like dying of happiness on the inside.
"So...your pictures..."
"Can we stay like this for a little bit?"
"Umm...Baekhyun...umm...okay."

What they didn't know was that Luhan and Sehun were walking past Baekhyun's room and caught a glimpse of them. Outside the room, you could barely hear their chitter-chatter.
"Luhan...you have your camera?" Sehun whispered.
"Sehun....you already know," and winked at Sehun. They went to their room and took their Nikon camera. Like the paparazzi, they turned off the shutter sound on the camera and took many pictures. Each of high quality. They walked back to their room and Sehun took his laptop. They both walked to the living room. They propped themselves on the beanbags on th ground, turned the laptop on, and started making a secret album for them. An album of memories, because Baekhyun has been quietly eyeing his girl for a while. Even when he was dating this other girl named Minhye.

 

As they were looking through the photos, Sehun bursted out, "GAHHHHH!!!!~~~ Kyeopta!!! Hyung is growing up so much!"
"Sehun."
"What Luhan?"
"Baekhyun is 2 years older than you."
"Doesn't matter they're still adorable."
"Well, that's no lie."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

so guys...what do you think?? 

like it so far?? if so....please subscribe to get more updates...
it'll get good towards the end...whenever that is LOL

i'll try to update more often...but homework always get in the way :P

anyways....have fun reading my dumbness lmao. 사랑해요! 감사합니다!