Chapter 3. rooftop couples perhaps?!

I Love You, But Do You Love Me?

[text] "Hey, meet me at the roof! -:Baekhyun oppa <3 "


Janie saw her phone vibrating in her backpack. How did he get her number?
"YAH. HYEMI. DID YOU GIVE BAEKHYUN MY NUMBER?!"
"Ani...why?"
"He just texted me. I guess I should go to the roof now. Or else he'll bug me to death -.-"
"Kay, I'll meet you next class then ^^ oh Janie, don't forget our deal!" And Janie went running to the roof. As she approached the door to the roof, she thought, "Why did he want me to meet him on the roof? What if it's a trick? Okay Janie. Calm down. If he attacks you, just fight back, scream, and run. Just like how Jason taught you. You've got this."

 

She slowly opened the door to the roof, peeked her head through and caught a glimpse of Baekhyun. She opened the door  a little more, took a deep breath, and walked in. She tried to walk behind him so he doesn't see her, until, "I can see you Janie. I'm not that dumb. Hahah!"
"But I didn't say you were...you just thought. So why did you want me to meet you here?"
"Because. I wanted to tell you something."
"Like..."
"Janie, I know we just met..."
"You're confessing?!"
"MWO? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT."
"Baekhyun-ssi...wait...no, oPPA. I'm not dumb either hahah!"
"I didn't say...never mind. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you I think you're really pretty since this morning when I saw you. And I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me tonight. Just you and me."
"Umm...wow. So sudden, but I'm open tonight. Okay...where do you wanna go?"
"I was thinking my dorm."
"Wait....DORM?"
"Yea....I live with 11 other people and your friend Jason."
"11 OTHER PEOPLE?! PLUS JASON?!"
"Yah. Be quiet...or else people will know our identities."
"Wait....what identities?"
"I'm not your average student. The other hyungs aren't either...not even Jason."
"Then...what are you?"
"I'm...."

——————

well...what do you think? more interactions between janie and baekhyun i see ^^ 

zomgggg~~ hope you still enjoy it! remember to comment...i will read them. PROMISE :)