Chapter 4. Oh My Gawshh.

I Love You, But Do You Love Me?

ps.: refer to this-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQyjKBz0tG8

"You're WHAT. I wanna know!" Janie exclaimed. Baekhyun just turned away, with embarrassment wiped across his face. Janie put her hand on his shoulder and turned him around.
"Why don't you want to tell me? Is it bad?"
"It's not that it's bad, but it's just...I don't know." Baekhyun placed his hand on his shoulder and held her hand. "It's the fact that you remind me of my previous girlfriend and you just make me happy."
"Mwo?"
"Yea. But you REALLY don't know who I am?
Janie shook her head.
"I'm Byun Baekhyun from EXO-K. And Jason, isn't really Jason. He's our manager. Well, all 12 of our manager."
"I still don't know. Mianhe."
"Are you sure? Maybe if I sing part of our song to you, you'll remember. It's because we're still kind of new, so not many people know of us."
"You sing?"
"Well, yeah. I'm EXO-K's main vocalist, and so is D.O."
"Who's D.O?"
"Yeah. You REALLY SHOULD come to our dorm tonight and officially meet us."

 

"Oh that'd be cool. So you said you sing?"
"Oh yeah! The song!" Baekhyun took in a deep breath, held her hand, and started singing like she lights up his world and like there's no tomorrow.

Baby don't cryyyyyy tonight eodumi geodhigo namyeon baby don't cryyyyy tonight eobseotdeon il-i dwell geoya mool-geo poom-i dueneun geuseun niga aniya geutnae molla ya hae deon so baby don't cryyy cryyy nae sarangi neol jikilteni

Baekhyun looked straight into her eyes while singing. He caressed her soft porcelain skin, slowly but gently, thinking its very delicate. Janie was thinking, "How does he sing so charismatically? It's kinda....kinda y. Janie. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. You're going crazy. Hajima. Stop."

 

She must have said something.
"What are thinking about?"
"What? You didn't hear me right?"
"Well, you just called me charismatically y."
"No I didn't."
"You're so cute! So what do you think? Do you know us now?"
"Ummm...sorry. Mianhe. I'll make sure to come to your dorm then!"
"Okay then. It's settled. I'll meet you after classes end."

"Okay!" Janie exclaimed. She looked at her clock and dashed to the door. 
Baekhyun got there before her, opened the door, and blocked the doorway.
"What are you doing? I'm gonna be late!" Janie kept pushing him and trying to get through. He leaned closer to her, so close, that she could feel his warm breath on her white porcelain skin. She just looked off into the distance. He stared at her skin on her cheek and whispered, "I think I love you and I will try everything to get you and let you be mine." She kept staring into the distance in awe. He leaned closer than before now, and gave her a fast peck, and dashed down the stairs yelling, "Meet me at the gate after arraso!"

After he left, the door closed behind him. Janie was left speechless. "Oh my goodness. Okay. 3. 2. 1..," she thought. "OH MY GAWDDDD!!!!! HE TOUCHED MY SKIN! HE KISSED MY CHEEK! HE HE HE...HE SAID HE LOVED ME!!!!" she exclaimed. She ran downstairs and saw Hyemi in the hallways ad ran up to her. "Hyemi! I think I'll have to buy samgyeopsal for you!" she said.
"Janie. Chill. Tell me EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED. Janie and Baekhyun...rooftop couple. Awwww.....you guys are too cute! Soooo...what happened?" Janie told Hyemi everything. Every little detail, leaving nothing out.