Chapter 7. A Gift For You.

I Love You, But Do You Love Me?

"What was that?"
"What?"
"Yeah....it sounded like...Sehun? I thought he went out...," Baekhyun pondered about it. Was it Sehun? Or was he hearing things?
"You're hearing things Baekhyun."
"Haha...maybe I am." Someone's phone started ringing. And that ringtone.

 

~baby don't cryyy tonight....~
 

"Hey it's a text from Hyemi!" Janie happily said. Baekhyun was looking at her with an astonished look on his face.
"You...you....YOU HAVE OUR SONG AS YOUR RINGTONEEE!!!!"
"YAH. BAEKHYUN. STOP SCREAMING," a mysterious voice said. 
Baekhyun dashed out of the door in search of D.O. He found him watching TV, turned it off, and said, "YAH! HYUNGGGGG! SHE SHE SHE SHE SHE..."

"she what." D.O said sarcastically, with no interest.
"...SHE'S OUR FAN!!!!"
"Who?"
"JANIE!!!!"
"JJINJA???!!!"
"YES!" Baekhyun said loudly.
"BAEKHYUN. D.O. SHUT. UP." Kris shouted.
Baekhyun and D.O looked at each other and said, "Mianhamnida Kris hyung."

 

"Okay. Because Janie heard," Kris said calmly, while looking at Janie. Janie walked over to Kris. She asked if there was any food because she skipped lunch to talk to Baekhyun.
"Hi Janie. So I hear you speak 4 languages as well."
"Neh...umm...Kris-s..."
"Oppa. Just call me oppa. Actually, just call all of us oppa. We're officially your 12 oppas...and umm...Jason is just...Jason LOL."
"Arraso...OPPA," Janie said with a smirk on her face.

 

Kris smiled and asked, "So what do you want to eat?"
Janie looked around, walked around the kitchen, but saw nothing. The only thing she saw was a clean counter and everything organized. Kris followed her to the kitchen in case she needed help, couldn't help but notice that she was in shock. How could a 13-boy dorm be THIS spotless. Janie turned back around to check everywhere for food, since they did say make yourself at home, and jumped. She didn't notice that Kris was behind her this whole time.

 

"How....how..," she was speechless.
"...How could it be this clean?" Janie nodded.
"Well, technically, none of us are allowed in here except D.O. This is his area...well, cave. He LOVES to cook. And on top of that, he loves being organized. So when something is out of order, he's the one you go to LOL," Kris explained.
"I see..well, I can't seem to find any food here. Did you guys clean it out or something?"
"No, because everything...is hidden from Tao and Sehun. They will DIVE for ANY food left unattended."
"Oh....I see your predicament." As Janie and Kris looked under newspaper and every cupboard, they really WERE out of food.
"Well, I guess we have to go shopping. Wanna come?"
"Of course! Just us two?"
"Oh, you thought me, Kris Wu, go shopping for food? Ohhohohoho no....I can't because this is the time that has the most people outside." Janie checked her phone, and it was around 4pm (16:00).
"Then who's going to go? I don't wanna go alone...."
"Oh no. I'm not even going to let you go alone out there." Janie looked a little puzzled.
"Because there are paparazzi and we have to protect your identity because you know who we are," Kris said in Chinese. Luhan heard and came into the kitchen.

 

"Hey Janie!"
"Hi....Luhan oppa!"
Luhan blushed and said, "You called me oppa."
"Well, Kris said its okay...and yea. OH! Do you want to go shopping with me?"
"Shop for what? At this time of day?"
"Well, yeah. You guys are out of food."
"She's not kidding. I checked," Kris added.
"Arraso. Shouldn't you ask Baekhyunnie...since you're his yeoja-chingu?!" Luhan playfully let out a laugh.
"Oppaaaaaaaaaa~~~!" Janie kept bugging him, even using her aegyo attacks on him, which finally succeeded.
"Gahhhhh...I'm so weak against aegyo attacks."
"Yes! I know your weakness now! So...kaja!"
"Wait. Lemme get Baekhyunnie." Luhan ran to Baekhyun's room and told him to get his up and go food shopping with them.
"Why are you shopping? Who else is going?" Baekhyun asked
"Your yeoja-chingu!" Luhan laughed.
"Gahhhhh...hyung. It just came out of nowhere. So what are you waiting for? I'M HUNGRY."

So they walked to the street market outside of their dorm. They saw a lot of food, a lot of clothes, and a lot of people. They all put on hoods, and sunglasses, except for Janie, looking pretty in her dress. Luhan pulled Janie over so they can split. They used their phone as a communication device and said that they'd meet up back at the dorm. Baekhyun walked over to a small store that sold jewelry and cosmetics. He looked through all the items in the store and found one good thing. He found couple bracelets. One said, "He's Mine," and the other said, "She's mine." He asked the cashier how much it was, and luckily, it was cheap. Then he asked the cashier what's the most popular lotion there.

 

"Annyong, do you sell lotion?"
"Neh, we have a lot," the cashier pointed to the shelf.
"Can I...smell them?"
Sounding a little odd, "Sure, why not."
"Kamsahamnida!" Baekhyun took each bottle and jar, opened it, and smelled it. None of them smelled right, until he got to the most cheapest one in the store. He opened it, smelled it, and bursted out, "Daebak." He took it to the register, bought it and went back to the dorm.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

oh mai feeurrrrsssssssssssss~~~~~~~~~~~~

i wish there was a baekhyun at my school. OHGAWSHHH. 

lmao. have fun with the links in the story. 
i thought it'd give it a little more....impression on you :)

enjoy the BAEKHYUN SPAM.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*photos and links and gifs in this story DO NOT BELONG TO ME. so yea. creds to whoever owns it.*
-just had to put that out there...cuz i don't want people to come after me for not crediting them or something.-
--anywayssss....have fun with baekhyunnie~~ gotta love him...lol him and his baekliner :) --