Chapter 2. samgyeopsal.

I Love You, But Do You Love Me?

"So where are you guys going to?" Jason exclaimed. There was an awkward silence between Janie and Hyemi, and the 12 boys. "Umm....we're JUST going to CLASS. Right Janie?" Janie was still out of her mind.

Hyemi suspected something weird and whispered in Janie's ear, "You like Baekhyun?"

"Wait, WHAT? NO. What are you talking about?!" Janie screamed. "How do you know him?" she whispered into Hyemi's ear.

"Ehh...mutual friends. You should get to know him. You guys look good together!" Hyemi said.

"Hey, want us to walk you two to class?" Jason said.

"Yeah!" Janie and Hyemi jumped around with happiness.
 

They all started walking down the hallway, until Janie felt someone holding her hand. She wriggled out of the person's grip, although it was a tight grip.

"You don't like people holding your hand?" Baekhyun said with a smirk on his face.

Janie looked up and said, "...No...but wouldn't people think wrong of me."

Baekhyun's smirk slowly faded away. "Oh...I see. Well, we're at your classroom now. Meet me at the rooftop later durin your break. Arraso?"

"Arraso Baekhyun-ssi."
"No, call me oppa from now on. Baekhyun-ssi makes me sound old. I'm only a year older than you ahahahha."

"Hey Janie, I saw you with Baekhyun. You like him don't you!" JANIE LIKES BAEKHYUN!!!" Hyemi screamed across the classroom like a little kid that yells for ice-cream.

 

"HYEMI. SHADDUP. I don't like him. I just think he's nice and good looking and yea," Janie replied.
 

"We'll see. I'll make you a bet. If you start liking him and start dating him in...lets say....a year,  you'll buy samgyeopsal for me for a month."
 

"And if I don't?"
 

"Then I'll buy samgyeopsal for you...for a month. Deal?"
 

"DEAL. ANYTHING FOR FOOD."
 

"AHAHAHHA! THEN WE'VE GOT A DEAL."

 

————

another short chapter. i'm sorry....it looked like a lot when i typed it on my ipod and and and i had everything planned out in my head :O

but anyways...hope you're still curious about what happens...if not, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! i really do appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE criticsm...feedback..and reading comments makes me happy :) 

thanks guys~~~