Chapter 8. Shooooo GREASY!~

I Love You, But Do You Love Me?

 

Baekhyun got to the door of the dorm. He wanted to knock it, but if Janie saw him carrying his gift, she'd probably catch on. He took out his phone and called one of his hyung.
 
"Hey Hyung...open the door for me! Please?"
"Sure thing hyung." And Sehun opened the door for him. "Hey Baekhyun....oofffff!" Baekhyun gently pushed Sehun and ran to his room, where he saw Chanyeol. "Thanks Sehun, no problem Baekhyun," Sehun quietly complimented himself.
Baekhyun went to his desk, opened it and placed the bracelets and gift under a bunch of crap so nobody can find it.
 
"Hey Hyung, what did you just put in the desk?" Chanyeol asked.
Baekhyun stuttered, "Oh....umm..food...yea FOOD."
"You're stuttering. That means you're hiding something."
"No...no...no...no I'm not.."
"You're a bad liar. Now tell me. What are you hiding?"
 
"Fine...you're so difficult. I went to go shop with Luhan and Janie, but we were followed by fans and stuff, we split into Luhan and Janie, and me by myself. I walked around and found this shop. It sold beauty products and stuff. I got myself new eyeliners, a bottle of lotion, and..."
"And what...tell me!"
"And....couple bracelets?"
"Mwo?! For who? Don't tell me....Janie I'm guessing. Right?"
"Neh." Chanyeol went next to Baekhyun and patted his shoulder.
"Bro...good luck. You'll need it."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I NEED IT," Baekhyun loudly exclaimed.
 
Chanyeol ran out of the room laughing, with Baekhyun chasing him around the dorm. Janie was walking over to the couch to sit down and Baekhyun,  without noticing Janie, ran into her. She fell to the ground, and Baekhyun just landed on top of her. He tried to prop himself up, but just failed. His face was very close to hers. She could his hot breath hitting her skin. She closed her eyes and squinted her face. Kris pulled Baekhyun from his shoulder, turned him around and said, "Hyung. Don't do that."
"Do what?"
"You're so stupid," said Kris in Chinese, and sighed.
 
Baekhyun helped Janie up and said, "Mianhe Janie. I didn't mean to run into you. Are you hurt?"
"No, I'm fine oppa." Baekhyun started blushing.
"You you you called me oppa!" He whispered.
"Well yeah...Kris told me to call all of you oppa instead because -ssi makes you guys sound old."
"Whenever, whatever, I will always be your number one oppa. Not them. Just. Me." Baekhyun said aloud.
"You're so greasy hyung! EWWWW!!!" Chen screamed.
"YAH. You think of something then!"
"I will." Chen said. He took a little time to think about it and thought of something good.
 
"Girl, you light up my world and you'll infinitely be mine, no matter if the road is bumpy or smooth. Through rain and snow. Whether you're happy or sad..," he said while grabbing her hand. Baekhyun and Luhan ran to Janie and pushed Chen's hand off of her.
 
They all said in unison, "EWWWWW!!!!!!!! YOU'RE CRAZY CHEN HYUNG!" Chen looked back down at the ground and had a mental breakdown.
"Hey, it was better than Baekhyunnie's. okay, Janie. Choose which one was better, me or your namja-chingu."
"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND CHEN. She's just my good friend." Baekhyun said in defense.
"Ummm...I think Baekhyun's is better...I don't really like greasy guys. It's getting late...I think I should go," Janie said.
Kris got up, got his keys and phone, and went to the door. Janie arrived at the door and said, "It's okay. I can walk home myself."
Kris quickly replied, "No. It's not safe right now for you to walk out of our dorm."
"Then how bout you? Wouldn't you get caught in a scandal or something?"
"Oh Janie....there's lots you don't know about us."
"What?"
 
Kris took Janie and told others that he'll be back in an hour. They went through the backway of their dorm, entered the parking garage, and ran towards his car. It was a jet black BMW, with tinted windows for certain reasons. He told her to get in the car. He looked around, put his hoodie on, and got in the car as well.
"Janie, I would've told Baekhyunnie to take you home, but I thought it'd get really awkward. So yea. Now tell me. Do you really like Baekhyun?" Kris said in Chinese.
"So you're speaking in Chinese with me now?!"
"Well, you're not gonna meet many people that speaks Chinese in Korea. Hahahha!"
"I guess. I mean...I just met you guys...officially. And I don't really know Baekhyun-oppa that well, so I guess I'd say no."
"I understand. Baekhyun has a good heart. Don't crush it."
"What do you mean?"
"That's what his past girlfriends did. They shattered his heart into pieces. That's why he's been single for quite a while."
"Oh, I see."
"I promise you, he won't do anything intentionally. And since he's been looking at you for quite some time..."
"Wait. So he liked me before?"
"Ummm....let's just go to your house before it gets too late. So where do you live?"
 
Janie put her address into the GPS and they drove off.
They got to her house in 20 minutes and Kris stopped the car. He got out of the car, opened the door for Janie, and walked her to the door.
"Thank you Kris-oppa!"
"Shhhhh....someone's gonna hear you ahahaha!"
"So I'll see you tomorrow."
"Wait Janie. Umm...you know how I said to call us all oppas?"
"Yeah...why, is it awkward?"
 
"Do you have any siblings?"
"Ani...why do you ask?"
"Treat me like I'm your brother."
"Oh LOL okay."
"Gahhhhh...this is so awkward!!!"
"No it's not...gege!"
"Ahaha~ thanks."
"No problem, so see you tomorrow!"
"You too! And be careful!"
"Arraso!" And Kris drove off.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
sup bruhs. 
so how do you like this chapter?? (please comment~ i don't bite~)

 
chen is so greasyyyyy in this one LOL 

hope you guys have fun reading :)