Chapter 9. BEAST?...UKISS?...INFINITE?...WHAT ABOUT EXO?!!!

I Love You, But Do You Love Me?

Driving back from Janie's house, Kris started thinking about things. He wondered, "Do I like her? Does she think I'm weird? I knew I shouldn't have said it...*sigh* oh well. Forget about it because you've already said it and you can't take it back."

He finally arrived back at the dorm. He opened the door and saw everyone gathered around the couch. He looked around and  Baekhyun came to the door.
"Hey duizhang, Jason called for a meeting," Baekhyun said.
"Oh okay...I'll be there in a few."
"You better hurry...it seems serious."
"Okay Baekhyun."

Kris went to his room to change into a pair of sweats and a hoodie. He came out and everyone was still gathered around the couch.
"So I guess everyone's here," Jason said. He looked around and counted 12 heads.
"So. I have good news and bad news. I did a little...hmm...research. Seems like Janie isn't really the girl we know. Even though I've known her for quite some time, even I didn't know about this."
"What is it Jason? Is it bad?" Luhan asked.
"Kris, you saw her house right?" Jason asked.
"Yeah, it looked empty, like nobody was there," Kris replied.
"That's because her parents died a couple years ago. She has no relatives that are here." When Baekhyun heard Jason say that, he can feel a tear drop out of his eye. Suho saw the tear, and wiped it off.
"Hey Baekhyunnie, are you okay?" Suho asked.
"Yeah. I'm just...sad for her. She seems so happy, but she's really not."
"Yeah, that's why I've thought of something. Because she can't pay off her house and she has nowhere to go...AND our dorm is a little cramped for 13 people to live..." Jason added.
"ZOMG. WE'RE MOVING IN WITH HER!!" Sehun and Tao said loudly.
"Yeah...but we can't let her know. Her birthday is next week. That'll be our gift for her," Jason happily said. Everyone jumped up and down. Some were crying happiness and some were just so excited, they fainted.

 

Jason turned to Kris and Suho and asked, "So Kris and Suho, any ideas?"
"Let's remodel her whole house. Since Jason, you're the closest to her, ask her what she wants and what she likes, and write it down. Lay, Luhan, Chanyeol, and Xiumin, you 4 are in charge of materials and stuff. Sehun, Chen, and Tao, you guys are in charge of clothing and such, and make sure you keep her away from the house. Kris and I will be in charge of food and inspections," Suho remarked.
"Hyung, what do I do?" Baekhyun asked.
"You've...got a special job. You'll take Janie around everywhere and let her live here for that week. We'll be living in her house so we can fix it and such. Just make sure she doesn't come a mile near us. Keep her away, oh, and don't mention anything to her," Kris said.
"So....she's living here...with me...alone?"
Everyone shouted in unison, "YES."
"Oh okay...damn, you guys are good..." Baekhyun added.
"Can I take her to the practice room and stuff?"
"Yeah...but make sure she doesn't do anything stupid," Jason said with a serious look.
Baekhyun stood straight like a soldier, saluted, and said, "Yes sir."
"Let's start...tomorrow," Kris and Suho said.
They all went to their rooms and packed a bag to take with them tomorrow, everyone except Baekhyun...because he's staying at the dorm.

He texted Janie and said, "Janie-ssi, this is Baekhyun-oppa. Pack enough clothes for 12 days. We're going on a trip. <3"
He waited a couple minutes, and she texted back, "Hey! Where are we going?"
"Somewhere...it's a surprise ;)"
"Oh okay...I think. I'll meet at your dorm?"
"Okay. You know how to get here right?"
"Umm...I think."
"Let's not take any chances, I'll pick you up."
"Gomawo oppa! <3 you're the best!"
"Thanks! See you tomorrow morning then."
"Annyong!!!" And they went to sleep.

The next morning, they all woke up early. D.O cooked breakfast for everyone. After they ate, they started loading their van. Jason left earlier to go to her house. Chen, Tao, and Sehun went to the mall to shop for stuff. Everyone else loaded the van and was off to Janie's house.

When Jason was at Janie's house, he kept his phone on and recorded everything.
"So Janie, what do you want oppa to get you for your birthday?" He pretended that he was texting someone.
"Hmm...I don't know. I haven't put any thought into it yet."
"Well, then what do you like? Pretend I'm interviewing you. What is your favorite color?"
"Purple and grey."
"What's your favorite food?"
"Ramyun, kimchi, and rice."
"So Asian ahaha! What's your favorite drink?"
"Bubble tea and lattes."
"Favorite sport?"
"Volleyball. You should know this smartie. Ahaha!"
"Mianhe, who's your favorite band?"

 

Janie hesitated. What would happen if she says EXO? Would he freak? 
"Hmm?" Jason said.
"Umm...Infinite...and EXO."
"Really?!"
"I also like BEAST, BAP, and UKISS."
"Wow...so many groups."
"Yah....I'm indecisive. Oh did I forget to metion? I also like Boyfriend!"
Jason had a mental breakdown inside, sighed, and said, "Hmm...what else do they ask in an interview?"
"Hmm...I dunno?"
"Oh! Who's your favorite girl group?"
"Hmm...I like Ailee, SNSD, missA, and 2NE1,"
"Okay. Well Agassi,"
"Lol."
"We're done with your interview. I hope you will get accepted to his job."

"Oppaaaaa~ *buing buing*
"Okay okay. Stop. I can't take aegyo!"
"Well, I gotta go, the boys won't stop texting. Oh did Baekhyun tell you about your exploration?"
"Neh. My bags are packed. They're by the door, why?"
"Do you mind if I gave you a ride back to the dorm?"
"JJINJA?! Gomawo oppa!"
"Ani, it's fine. Lets get going!"
"Neh! Let me finish these dishes."
"Leave it. You'll only be gone for a few days. It won't hurt. Go live your life! Ahahah!"
"Arraso." And they both went to the car.

Jason went to the car and opened it for Janie, after putting her stuff in the backseat. Jason got a text from Kris and said aloud,
"These boys are so troublesome."
But he instead, he texted Kris back and said,
"Hey, we're leaving now, come by in a couple minutes. I'll be back in 20."
Kris texted back, "Okay."
______________________________________________________________________________________________

heyy~~ 
i finally upated more :D
how do you like it so far? [psst....comment below :)]

yahh...so yea. alot of groups right?
here's a spam :D

Boyfriend:
J04BD.jpg

 

Infinite:
infinite_2.jpeg

U-KISS:
561821379.jpg

BEAST:
gaontrophy1.jpg

BAP:
tumblr_m9of6jftRi1r6f1fzo1_500.jpg
 

EXO:
5801334_orig.jpg?502

 

photos do not belong to me. credits to rightful owners.