Chapter 5. Girlfriend...wait...WHAT?!!!

I Love You, But Do You Love Me?

After school:
"So Janie. SPIT IT OUT," Hyemi said.
As they were walking outside to the front gates, Janie saw Baekhyun, but didn't give it any attention. She turned back to Hyemi, and looked back. But he wasn't there anymore.

 

"Janie. EARTH TO JANIE."
"Oh sorry. I was just...thinking about something."
"Lies. So do you like him or not? How'd you feel? Did you get butterflies? HOW WAS IT!!!"
"Damn Hyemi. And you call me the crazy one..."
"Well then tell me and answer my question!"
"I did. Wasn't it obvious when I told you I was buying you samgyeopsal?"
"Oh....LOL I wasn't listening."

"Hey Janie!"
Janie looked over to the direction she heard the voice. She saw Baekhyun. She saw Jason. She saw 11 more boys. SHE SAW FOOD.
"Hey Hyemi. I gotta go..."
"I see Baekhyun-ssi! If you're going to his dorm...don't do anything...out of the ordinary...if you know what I mean." Hyemi winked at Janie and ran off.
"YAH! HYEMI!!!" Janie screamed with irritation. She walked over to where Baekhyun was. Jason came over and said hi, while Janie gave him a friendly hug. Baekhyun saw and a bit of jealousy crawled all over him.
All 13 boys....and Janie, walked to their dorm. Everyone was walking in their small groups. Kris with Tao, Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Suho; Luhan with Lay, Kai, and Sehun; and D.O with Jason and Chen. Baekhyun and Janie were in the back and talking.

 

"So, umm...Janie. Do you like me by any chance?"
"Why do you ask?"
"Oh just curious."
"Well, I can answer that question." Janie waited until they had some space between them and the others, until it was a good distance away. She leaned in, got on her tippy-toes, used his shoulder as a holding place for her hand, and gave him a peck on his cheek. His face was flushing red. Jason saw them and smirked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun saw Jason and ran after him.

 

"HYUNG! COME HERE YOU !!!!"
"You can't get me.....BACON!"
"You're really gonna get it this time!!!"
Chen and D.O waited until Janie caught up. Chen saw Janie and looked her up and down. D.O threw his arm around her shoulder and kept walking. They caught up with the others and Jason caught by Baekhyun. Baekhyun saw D.O and screamed, "DO KYUNGSOO. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!"
Everyone looked at Baekhyun with shock and confusion. "What? Wait no. We're not dating," Janie said with defense.
"Ahhh...look what you did hyung. That's not what I meant. I mean..."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

yup. a short chapter. i ran out of thoughts...and wanted to leave a cliff-hanger-ish ending.
but yea.........it's a bad cliff hanger xDDDDD