Leeteuk

So I've Heard

 

After the talk show finished and Kyuhyun was thoroughly satisfied that he’d made everyone as uncomfortable as possible, Leeteuk motioned for Kyuhyun to step aside. Kyuhyun sighed inwardly, but this was the price he had to pay for torturing s, he guessed grumpily.

“Ehem,” Leeteuk said, straightening out his shirt and putting on the best serious face he could muster, but it just made Kyuhyun want to laugh.

“Kyuhyun, I think we both know that you two need to dial it down,” he said, trying to make his voice low, but it cracked on the last word. Leeteuk coughed and muttered something under his breath, embarrassed.

Kyuhyun thought it would be quite a smashing time to slam his head against the wall repeatedly. “Why are you just talking to me? Why not Sungmin to? That’s totally unfair,” Kyuhyun whined, his voice child like.

Leeteuk folded his arms and nodded once, “Because obviously you’re the ring leader here.”

“Wha- ring leader? Is this some kind of –“

“Say no more!” Leeteuk interrupted, whipping his hand out, palm facing Kyuhyun, faster than Kyuhyun had ever seen anyone whip their hand out. And Eunhyuk was a pretty damn good hand whipper when it was called for.

“Really, Kyuhyun did you ever think about our reputation as a group? Do you know hoe badly this could reflect on us if this gets out—imagine the scandals! You’d have to deal with reporters everyday knocking at our doors, taking our pictures, hacking into our stuff – do you really want that, Kyuhyun? Because that’s the direction you’re headed with this relationship you’ve got with Sungmin. You must’ve known the consequences when you…”

Kyuhyun zoned out.

Listening to Leeteuk complaining was just too difficult. His mind quickly wandered to Starcraft, thinking about the next game with an opponent he’d played last week. They were damn good, and they had really amazing strategies – but he still couldn’t beat Kyuhyun, making Kyuhyun cackle triumphantly in his head as he imagined stomping all over-

Leeteuk snapped his fingers in front of Kyuhyun’s face, and Kyuhyun managed to break himself from his reverie for a moment to pretend like he was listening and taking advice.

“I’m serious. Cut it out in front of the cameras, all right?”

Even though Leeteuk sounded so earnest, he was trying to look so bossy and proper that it took everything Kyuhyun had to keep a poker face on.

“Sure,” he said. “We’ll keep it on the low down.”

But Kyuhyun had no intention of doing so – now he was just going to up the ante. Because… because what the hell, it was fun, and life was short. The whole thing with Sungmin was way more fun than he had originally planned it to be, all watching all of the members quietly freak out was one of Kyuhyun’s favourite pastimes.

Leeteuk smiled and patted Kyuhyun on the shoulders. “Good.”

The next day, Kyuhyun decided he would play this up just a little more—in an extremely busy place, just for laughs and to see Leeteuk’s face as he panicked and cried in his mind. The group was scheduled for a group rehearsal for a performance the next day, and Kyuhyun though this was the most perfect moment to dismantle Leeteuk’s brain.

In the middle of rehearsals, Kyuhyun called, “Sungmin, honey, are you keeping up?”

Into the microphone.

So everyone could hear.

Kyuhyun could practically see Leeteuk’s mind falling to pieces.

All the members tried, as subtly as possible, to glance back at Kyuhyun, their heads shaking infinitesimally, trying to get him to stop. But Kyuhyun refused to stop there. It was funny, after all.

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow at Sungmin, signalling for him to fight back. It took two to tango. Kyuhyun only had eyes for Sungmin, ignoring the others staring. Sungmin gave a chilling glare back, smirking competitively. Then, he decided it was time to fight fire with fire.

“I’ll talk to you later in our room, babe.” 

Kyuhyun was amused as hell, but outwardly kept a stoic expression.  After a few moments though, he couldn’t take it and he felt his lips start to wobble in laughter. He could see Sungmin biting his lips, trying to also hold in laughter, and he found he couldn’t look away.

 

Later that night, Kyuhyun and Sungmin discussed how hilarious their plan was, and laughed until their stomachs hurt.

 

A/N: cry, sorry fo rhte late update D: