"I know everything!"

When you got home

Note: Yukwon talkingB-Bomb talkingYou talkingYour thoughts;

sorry if it , I've been kinda stucked OTL


 

MinHyuk was in the shower when you woke up, you didn’t know what to do, but you felt like you had to do something. Opening the door of the bathroom, you walked in “MinHyuk, we have to talk about last night...” “What about it baby?” opening the shower’s curtain you could see his full body, well it wasn’t the first time, but the water, the steam and he brushing his hand through is hair, was damn y. “Finish taking your bath first.” “YAH! What’s the coldness for? Don’t you feel like joining in?” you did felt like it, but things were over and that’s what you wanted to say to him. MinHyuk, got of the shower, the water was still running “_____?” he came closer, you stepped back going against the door, closing it; he brushed your cheek touching your lower lip with his thumb, his had grabbed your hair softly, raising your head to his and he kissed you with such passion. You pushed him back softly, you felt like tears were about to come, you got a hold on yourself, so you wouldn’t start tearing up “Min it’s over… last night wasn’t supposed to happen, and you know that” “____, I know that it wasn’t supposed to, but it did, and it felt more than right. I still love you, I still need you all for me. I don’t want to share you with no one else. I want you all to myself; your hair, your lips, your arms, your s, your belly, your hips, your legs…” and as he was saying them, he would touch them “not just the physical, but your smile, your love, when you get mad, when you turn into a spoiled girlfriend, when you pout, when you cry, I want all of you. Just the thought of someone else touching you drives me crazy.” The tension got higher, and if he tried to do something else, you don’t know if you could hold on, but then it hit you “So you are simply saying that you don’t want to share me, it pains you more if someone has me than me not loving you anymore. I’m going to give you the facts; no one has me, and so do you.” “You know what I mean, it’s not like that. The fact that you don’t love me pains me more than anything; you know what I mean…” “And you know how I am, so you should have chosen your words right. I think that last night it’s done, so we can’t take it back anymore; let’s remember it like a goodbye, a finish line for us, and that we reached it” “I do know how you are, so anything that I say won’t change your mind anymore, if last night didn’t I won’t be able to do it too.”.

It’s been three weeks since the encounter with MinHyuk and all those things happened. You were home, bored with nothing to do you decided to go for a walk. You started walking, soon you were at the BnS Entertainment building; you didn’t want to go in, so you crossed the street and went into the café at the front. You ordered your cappuccino, and sat at the table near the window, you were able to see the people walking on the street, talking on the phone, holding hands… you stopped looking down; the music on the café wasn’t appealing you at that moment, so you put your headphones on, and pressed play on your phone, a cover from joon young and roy kim of creep by Radiohead started to play, you sulked on the chair and closed your eyes; you loved that song and you loved that cover, their voices could make you dream for hours an endless list of things…You opened your eyes while looking at the window again, you saw some of your old friends leaving the building, they looked so happy to you; and there you were, alone, listening to your favorite music and covers, you let out a sad smile.

“What are you listening to?” you heard as someone took one of the ear buds off from you, you choked on your cappuccino; you couldn’t stop blinking at him, YuKwon? “I see, the script, breakeven. But who’s singing it?” what’s with the topic? Is that what he wants to talk? Definitely not. “It’s a cover, by Max Schneider. It’s quite good, I really like it” he took the ear bud off, and stood up “Let’s go for a walk, I think we have things to discuss” you nodded and walked out the café, walking down the street, sipping on your drink, you looked at YuKwon. “MinHyuk came to talk to me, so I know everything.” You dropped the cappuccino, as you stood there looking at him.