Nunmuli Nasseo

When you got home

Note: Your thoughts; Song lyrics; [Flashback]


Everyone kept silence while you and Pyo stood up and started to leave the table.

You had walked a few meters away from the rest of them, far enough that you couldn’t see them anymore. Pyo didn’t want anyone else to hear what he had to say besides you.

“Hmm, I think here is good enough.” Pyo said looking around. You looked at the ground, not able to say anything, you were afraid he would rant at you again, so you just stared at the sand like path.

“I’m sorry noona..” you heard Pyo say. What? You looked at him shocked with the sudden choice of words. You were expecting a lot of things but “sorry” wasn’t one of them.

The light from the from the street lamp made Pyo look like a little kid apologizing to his mother for breaking something in the house, afraid she wouldn’t forgive him and would ground him for good. You could see in his eyes that he deeply regretted it. “There’s nothing to be sorry about… at least you don’t have to be sorry about anything…” you said softly to him, while thinking of everything that happened in the last few months.

“No. That’s not true… I shouldn’t have said those things…” Pyo came closer to you.

[“This is all your fault!!” you looked at Pyo. Your eyes were full of tears, blurring your vision. You couldn’t believe what you just heard inside the hospital room. Pyo followed you when you suddenly left the room, and slid down the wall on hallway, pulling your knees closer to your chest.

“This is your fault. ALL YOUR FAULT. If only they didn’t met you. You are a selfish person! You only care about yourself; about what you want. You are a ! It should have been you. It should have been you!” Pyo said to you.

You were looking at him; you couldn’t believe the words that left his mouth…

“Pyo! What are you saying?” Kyung said walking out of the room confused with all the noise he was hearing from outside “Shut up!”

“No hyung… It’s her fault. Someone needs to get the facts right; it’s her fault. All of this… her fault!” Pyo said looking back at you.

“I know…” you said standing up and avoiding Pyo’s eyes. Pyo raised his hand, and suddenly a slap sound was heard through the entire hallway. “If you know; go and die already!” with that Pyo went back into the room without looking back.

All of the other members just stood there blankly looking, shocked with what had just happened and the turn things took. You were looking at the ground, tears hitting the floor; your face burning with pain from the slap Pyo just gave you. You didn’t touch it, you thought you deserved it.

“Jaehyo go to the room and check on Pyo.” Zico said. Jaehyo nodded and looked back at you, his eyes full of concern and sadness for you; you could feel his stare and the feelings it gave you. Don’t. Don’t look at me like that. Please no. “Get better _____. See you some other time” with that Jaehyo went into the room with a sad smile on his face. “Me and Kyung have to take care of Yukwon’s things, so Bomb you take her home. Ok?” Zico said and looked at you “Stay good ____-ah. I’ll pass by later ti see if you need anything.” Kyung said bye to you, and the both of them left you there with Minhyuk “Let’s go…” he said grabbing your bag packed with a few things Hyori brought that you needed while you stayed in the hospital.

During the drive back home none of you said a word. The car was filled with dead silence, not even the radio was on; once in a while you could hear the cars passing by. You looked at your hands; they still had scratches from the accident. You rested your head on the window and looked outside, not that much traffic for once; people would be walking and talking on the phone, playing with their friends, it all seemed so distance. You looked up at the sky, it was so blue, you wish you could be swallowed by it. You looked ahead now, blood was spilling on the windshield; you screamed and started to wipe it. Minhyuk pulled over and pushed the break “____? What’s wrong?” you looked at Minhyuk, he had such a worried expression, looking back at the windshield you noticed it was clean, spotless; you looked at your hands, they weren’t filled with blood anymore… “Oh, I thought I saw a huge bee… guess it was my mistake.” You said and went back to silence.

You opened the car door; Minhyuk got out too and grabbed your bag for you, “Let me help you take this upstairs.” He said while closing the back door of the car. “There’s no need…” you answered, “Thank you for everything, though… and… I’m sorry.” You finished taking the bag back. You looked at him, he looked exhausted, and his eyes were red from lack of sleep and from crying. It hurt you to see him like this.

“Are you going to be ok alone?” he looked you in the eyes grabbing your empty hand. “I’ll be fine…” you said slipping your hand from his grip. “Jiho will come by later.” He said getting even more worried for leaving you alone like that; he felt like it would be the last time he would touch you.]

“Please forgive me… I didn’t have the right to say those things. And I didn’t mean them. I was mad, I was sad, I was… I don’t know. I just couldn’t believe it. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.”

Pyo started to get teary eyes; you knew just a few more seconds and he would be crying. He truly regretted the things he had say to you. You came closer to him, he looked at you; you couldn’t help but smile to him. An almost painful smile and you pulled him in for a hug. He let out all that he had held up since the things he said to you.

“It’s okay now. I wasn’t mad. I’m not mad. It’s ok.” I was afraid; afraid of what you said were true. Afraid everyone would hate me, like I do… You had Pyo like a little brother to you. So at the time those things did hurt you, but you weren’t mad at him and you couldn’t stand it seeing him in that stage. “Let’s go back little crybaby. Stop crying now. They’ll make fun of you.” You said while whipping tears from your face too.

[You opened your apartment door. Took your shoes off and let the bag hit the floor.

“Why are you so late?” shocked, you looked up. Yukwon was standing at the entrance looking at you. “How… how are you here?” you said, even though deep down you knew… your mind was playing tricks on you. “I came here to see you. Why is it a crime for wanting to see my lovely girlfriend?” Yukwon said while flashing a big smile at you. “Girlfriend?” you asked shocked at the sudden statement. “Hmm.” Yukwon nodded. Blood started to drip down his face, “Don’t worry. I won’t hurt you. Not yet…” he said, “YUKWON!” you ran to him, and he disappeared.

I can’t… I can’t take this anymore… I… I just can’t take it anymore.

You went to your bathroom and opened the pills drawer. You started to look for some sleeping pills; you knew you had them so you went through all of the little cases looking for them. You took them out and went to the kitchen. Inside you found a bottle of wine, and poured yourself a drink.

It’s my fault. It’s my entire fault. I shouldn’t have run. Why did I do that? Why did I run from you? Why?

Memories of the accident started playing in your head. One glass down. And another one. And another one. The radio was on, Noel’s I miss you song was playing, you couldn’t stop thinking about the moments you and Yukwon had together.

Three hours went by, it was almost dinner time. You got up and pill case you were holding fell on the ground. Epik high’s It’s cold started to play, “YAH! WHAT’S WITH THE SONGS?” but you couldn’t bring yourself to turn it off.

“If you know; go and die already!” Pyo’s words echoed in your head. You grabbed the case from the floor, I was an icy road with only painful scars remaining, my heart crumbled as if an avalanche came down”, you poured all the pills into your hand and grabbed your glass of wine, “But I’m standing at the tip of fall, my memories have stopped in the winter”, you put them all inside your mouth and drank the glass in one go, “The blooming spring doesn’t come anymore, cherry blossoms fall like snowflakes, it’s cold here, sunshine falls like a snowstorm, it’s only cold for me”. The empty case fell on the ground.

Jiho was on his way up; he was on the elevator waiting to reach your floor. He brought dinner with him. Almost reaching the doorbell he heard a loud thud and called your name. You didn’t answer.

He opened the door and found you laying on the ground, the empty pill case a few steps away from you.]


Hello guys~

Like always I took a pretty long time updating OTL But I think this time I did a pretty good job with this chapter~!!

I changed a little the way I edited and i think the way i write, but i hope you guys don't mind~!!

I hope you guys like it, you should let me know :)

P.S.: The lyrics are from "It's Cold" from Epik High and the tittle means 'Tears Fell' it's from a 2pm song "Like a movie"