Geuriwohaeyo

When you got home

“Hello there” you said as you tucked a string of hair behind your ear, “I’m sorry I haven’t come around lately… who am I kidding? It’s been three and half years since then”, you fight your urge to cry and wipe a single tear that managed to escape; sitting down, you place some flowers and a birthday cake in front of you, “Happy Birthday, Yukwon! How have you been? Amazed by what‘s happening around here? I finally managed to come see you after all this time, I’m sorry it took me so long. I’m doing better, I think...” you smile at what’s in front of you. It has his name on it, you couldn’t believe it the first time you saw it, and that years ago; now you trail it with your finger, his name, his date of birth and the date of his death.

[“Yukwon won’t be able to breathe on his own.” The doctor said; everyone in the room kept quite. “HAHAHAH, Ji his making jokes now...” you said while crying and laughing at the same time; you run towards the doctor, “BUT IT’S NOT ING FUNNY! WAKE HIM UP! WAKE HIM UP NOW!!” you shouted as you pointed to Yukwon. Jiho and MinHyuk try to get a hold of you and calm you down.

“The pacient…” “YuKwon!” you interrupted the doctor, “ Yukwon, has I said before, won’t be able to breathe on his own. His brain suffered an impressive trauma, which disabled the brain to send signals to his heart and his lungs. He’s now connected to that machine that helps him breathing, in other words it breathes for him. It was his wish not to be connected to machines for a very long period of time. We kept him till now, because we were hoping that his brain would get better, that it would respond to our treatments. But now we have to turn them off, and see what happens.” “See what happens? Are you freaking kidding me? This is someone’s life you are talking about…” Jaehyo said. “There is really nothing else we can do.” And as he said that, he switched off the machine, and so we wouldn’t have to listen to the one that was keeping track of his heart beats he turned that one off as well.

You just stood there, looking at Yukwon’s chest. Up… down… up… down… it moved so slow but at the same time it passed so fast. You looked at his face, sleeping, still. “Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Please…” you begged whispering. And soon there was no more up… down… up or down. You just wanted to go close to him, and lay on bed with him, you looked around, the walls were getting smaller and smaller and smaller... so you left the room.]

“Everyone is doing ok, we all miss you a lot. Me and Pyo made up, Jiho owns his own entertainment company, Minhyuk’s single, but he did tried to date someone, but didn’t work out, Jaehyo keeps being a lady killer, Taeil is now a music teacher, but he still performs solo and Kyung, well he is always with Jiho” you laughed slightly.

“Well, I had a rough time, that lasted quite a little, started going to a therapist, didn’t really worked; I left in the first appointment. But I’ll let you know that I’m better now. I really miss you, and I’ve been thinking about how to tell you how much I miss you, how much you mean to me, and how much I still love you.” You let the tears that you were once suppressing fall down.

The sound of the wind was the only thing you could listen, the sky turned orange and you stood beside his grave facing the sun, “You always liked the sunset, isn’t it right kitty? I brought something for you to see; this is kitty, kitty this is big kitty” you said while you took a little cat from inside your bag, his dark gray fur made the orange of the sun reflect a little more redder than it was. “Got him a few months ago, isn’t he cute?” You cuddled the little cat, to soon let it go play while you finished your piece of the birthday cake.

“Time does fly by, doesn't it? But at that time, it moved so slow, and at the same time, so fast. I’ll be coming here more often don’t you worry. Not that I forgot to tell you, I just didn’t know how to, but… I found someone, he’s name is Yongguk, he helped me a lot this last few months, he is actually waiting for me at the gates. I’ll be coming next week, I’ll bring one of your favorite dishes.” You stood up, and looked at the grave, your tears wouldn’t let you read what was writing onto the grave. “I will always love you.” Grabing the kitty, you started to walk away.

YuKwon was sitting next to the place that you were once sitting; he was smiling while you walked way wiping your tears, “Geuriwohaeyo, Saranghae"


And that's it, i was hoping to do a better job with this chappie, but well, that's what i was able to do today... hope you guys enjoyed it, and thank you all for subscribing and reading my story eheh :D dunno if i'll keep writing or not.. still thinking about it..

I wanted to do so much better with this chappie TT-TT

THANK YOU ALL :D