I liked you ever since I've met you

When you got home

 

Note: Yukwon talking; B-Bomb talking; You talking; Your thoughts;

In this chapter you'll find me trying to use more korean expressions, I probably failled some, since I couldn't find the right ones, but if you watch korean dramas, movies or shows, even in musics, you'll know what I mean~ 


 

The music had stopped already, when you heard a crash. Both you and Yukwon looked at the door, you couldn’t believe it. There he was, MinHyuk, standing at the entrance “I knew it! I always knew it! Both of you how could you?” he was coming closer to you faster each time he spoke. When he got to where you and Yukwon were he punched Yukwon’s face. Yukwon punched MinHyuk back, they were starting a fight right there when you yelled for them to stop while going in the middle. You turned back to Yukwon “Na gah!” “But..” “KAH!” Yukwon left the studio while looking at you, his eyes showed such sadness that it broke your heart.

Silence filled the room while you looked at MinHyuk and seeing his lip bleeding from the punch “What was this about?” “I knew all along that you and he were together” “Is that how little you trusted me? All this time, were you suspicious of me and Yukwon?” “Geureh, and it seems like I’m right” “Why don’t you believe me? You still don’t know who I really liked?” “NAEGAH? To be honest, it was hard for me to watch you with him, while we were dating and especially now” “Who are you to talk after what you did to me?” “That’s not the point now. Go be with the person you really like” “Arasseo, it will be easier for both of us that way. I’m really tired of you thinking like that about me and Yukwon. You too, go to her, the one who you cheated me with, she who likes you, right?”.

You grabbed your bag and left the studio looking for Yukwon. MinHyuk stayed there, dumbfounded with the things you just said to him. Looking all over the company building you couldn’t find him. Soon you gave up on searching through the building and went outside, it was raining but not that hard that you couldn’t walk to Yukwon’s home, you hadn’t any other choice since you had no money on you.

While walking home, you watched some couples on the street sharing umbrellas, an old lady trying to walk her dog when suddenly started to pour. You started running to a bus stop to take shelter. An hour went by when you decided it was time to start your way to Yukwon’s house again. When you got to the apartment building you took a deep breath before going in. Yukwon was home, you knew it the door was unlocked, either way you couldn’t come in. Your bags were placed at the door, without letting you talk, Yukwon started to speak “You really took your time to arrive. You are drenched go take a shower first, don’t want you catching a cold”.

You went to take a shower I should explain everything to him, I should tell him what happened in the studio, the reason why I told him to leave and the outcome of it all. I shouldn’t have taken so long coming. What’s with my bags at the door? Is he really that angry at me? You took almost half an hour to bath, you were so lost in your thoughts that you lost track of time. When you finished you went to the livening room, you tried to talk but Yukwon said you should eat first. Both of you sat down eating without talking till you finished.

“I liked you, ever since I met you” that start surprised you so much you almost chocked with the water you were drinking “I kept it all to myself, since I knew MinHyuk had feelings for you. I stepped out of it. That’s how much I was of a coward, but right now, when I heard that you two broke up, I thought -Ahh, so this is my chance to take her back-. When you were drunk you told me that you liked me first and that made me so happy. That’s the reason why I kissed you today. But then MinHyuk came and you told me to leave..” “I can explain that..” “No, I don’t want to hear it. So you staying here don’t make sense anymore since you two made up. I need you to go back to your house now, I’m sorry but you can’t stay here anymore”