Memories book

When you got home

Note: You talking. Minhyuk talking. Jiho and Hyori talking. Pyo talking. Your thoughts.


 

Opening your eyes, you saw a white ceiling; you turned your head to the side to find Minhyuk sitting at a chair close to the bedroom window looking outside. You take a look around the bedroom and realize you are in a hospital room. The only sound in the room was the machine taking record of your heart beat.

“Min… Minhyuk?” “____.” He jumped off the chair and came close to the bed “How are you feeling?” he said while placing his hand on your head, brushing your hair away. “What happened?” “You’ve been sleeping for four days now…” “Where’s Yukwon??” you said once you came to your senses.

End of flashback

When you and Hyori reached the park, night was already coming. The boys were sitting at a bench close to the park’s playground, the light from the streetlight made that spot brighter. “Hi Hyori, ____.” Jiho said. You and Hyori came closer to the boys. “We thought soju was a good idea for today, so we brought some…” “and some food too” Pyo added showing a big bag filled with food.

Everyone sat down and Pyo started to place the food on the table while Minhyuk and Jiho gave the glasses and poured the drinks. “So, where’s Jaehyo and Kyung? I thought everyone was coming…” Hyori said while taking a bite on one of the dishes “They had to take care of Yukwon hyung things.” You were sitting besides Hyori while the boys were sitting in front of you two. Things were starting to become awkward, then Pyo started to look at you. “So, ____. What have you been up to lately? Jiho asked you, “Not much. Going around, doing some chores, the usual.” Silence took over once again and you started to feel like going home, afraid that the talk turned to a topic that you really didn’t wanted to talk about.

“Hey… this makes me think about that one time we went to drink to a park too. Everyone wanted to go out for a walk and we decided to drink at some park you came across.” “Oh yeah, that one time before our debut.” Jiho said while taking a sip on his glass “We all came together to celebrate your official debut date” Hyori added “Everyone ended up really drunk. Kyung even jumped on top of the table and started to dance.” Pyo and you were just there quietly listening to everyone else. What was Hyori thinking? Damn, it’s too soon to do this, you thought to yourself. You looked up to Pyo, he was now staring at his glass, and you looked back at yours, it was empty; you just wished someone would pour you some soju in it, you were too afraid to do it yourself, you didn’t want to move not to get any attention and make them talk to you.

It’s cold… I want to go home… I want to drink alone… I have to go to the grocery shop on my way to by more drinks, there’s none left at home. When is this ending? It’s cold. So cold…

“There was also this one time, when we all went travelling, do you remember Hyori?” Jiho asked “What time? Oh, are you talking about that time when it was ____’s birthday? It was a surprise party for her. Unexpectedly it was Minhyuk’s idea.” Hyori said while laughing “YAH! Hyori…” and everyone started laughing. “Actually… the week before that, me and Yukwon went out to buy ____’s present…” Everyone turned quiet; you stopped looking at your glass and looked up at Minhyuk, he was with his head down and playing with his glass. You came out of your trance when Hyori started so pour drinks for everybody “Omo, everyone’s glasses are empty…” “…we were going around downtown, I couldn’t decide what to buy you, but Yukwon had already bought yours. We stopped for a while at a street stall… we were talking, and Yukwon came up with that idea, about the surprise party, and told me I could use it has your gift…”

A dead silence filled the park. No one could bring themselves to utter a word and stayed like that for what felt forever, but only five minutes had passed since Minhyuk’s story. Suddenly Pyo stands up and you couldn’t take your eyes of Minhyuk, truth be told you were also too afraid to look at Pyo now. It’s now… here it comes again. Please not here, not now, please…

“_____ noona… could you come with me for a while? I want to talk to you.”


Hellow there~

So, here's the next chapter, I hope you guys like it~ i already have something in mind for the next chapter, eheheh :D