911

When you got home

Note: Your thoughts; [Flashback]


[ “Minhyuk! Minhyuk, where are you?? Come to _____’s house fast! Jebal, I don’t know what to do… Bring your car! We have to take her to the hospital! I have to do something asap! I--” Zico said on the phone. “ JIHO, CALM THE DOWN! I’ll be there as soon as I can. What happened?” Minhyuk asked, while grabbing his car keys and getting out of his house. “ I don’t know man. I think she took some pills, there’s an empty case of sleeping peels besides her, there’s also wine…” Zico said, he was as nervous as his voice sounded. He tried to think straight but seeing you lying down like that wasn’t helping. “YAH. Get yourself together, think of something… make her throw up or something, I’m two minutes away. Make her throw up, you hear me Jiho? MAKE. HER. THROW. UP.”

You smiled. You were feeling so sleepy, but you were in such a haze. You saw how Jiho was looking around nervous, he was calling you now. He was grabbing your neck; he was begging you to stay with him; you looked behind him, there was Yukwon smiling at you. “Let’s go ____. You’re taking too long now; I’ve been waiting for you. This is the me you know, this is the me you love, why are you staying there? We will be happy forever; we will be together forever, just come to me.”

When Minhyuk came to your house he let himself in. Jiho was trying his best, he was grabbing your head, and putting his fingers down your throat. He didn’t care about your hair, he didn’t care if you were throwing up in the floor, he just wanted you to throw up. He just wanted to get you rid of all the pills you had taken.]

You and Pyo were walking back to the table, where everyone was waiting for you. You were calling old funny stories about each other, when all of a sudden you heard a honk, you looked back; from where the sound came. Yukwon was smiling at you. “You didn’t come to me.” Yukwon said while coming closer to you. “They didn’t let me. I tried. You know that I tried. But they couldn’t let me do it.” You said back to him, feeling his hand on your cheek. “You know, I’m not there for you anymore. I’m not there for you. The looking at your smile from far away is not there. The loving you from far away is not there. The wanting you from far away is not there. I’m not there anymore.” Yukwon said while you tried to reach for his face, to feel it once again. Blood started to blur your vision. There was blood everywhere. Just blood. There wasn’t any more Yukwon there. Just blood. In a split second everything changed.

“____. NOONA. What are you doing?” Pyo called. You looked back, there was Pyo looking at you, confused. “Nothing, let’s go back, before they drink all the drinks” you said laughing at Pyo. You had a last glimpse back, there was nothing there, besides the grass and trees that were there before. This is driving me crazy. How long will this last? Forever? How long will it be forever?

[“She threw up a little, not much. It’s best if we take her to the hospital right now. I called 911 but they are taking too long.” Jiho said angrily. “Of course they’re taking too long. They always take too long. It’s best if we drive her there.” Minhyuk said while helping Jiho taking you downstairs.

Minhyuk was trying to drive as fast as he could. Back in the hospital, the doctors took you away. “We just need to have her stomach clean. It will be okay, we think… we will need to have her for a few more days… due to her psychological state.” The doctor said while he walked away.

Back in your hospital room, Minhyuk couldn’t stop looking at you. “I feel like everything is my fault. I was the one who cheated on her. But before that, I was the one who stole her from Yukwon. I love her, I… I… I just couldn’t help myself. She wasn’t there, and that girl came really hard on me, I just couldn’t help it. I… just had to… ruin it.” Minhyuk said out loud, even though no one was there to hear it besides you, and you were sleeping. But Jiho was behind the door. He was going to let himself in when he heard Minhyuk’s voice and stopped.]

Jiho looked at you, and stood up in mere seconds. Worried. Your eyes were red, from the crying. “What did you do now?” Jiho asked looking at Pyo and walking over to you “Everyone is suffering! You’re not a kid anymore, grow up! Don’t rant out on other people. There’s no need for it. Can’t you see she’s also suffering? Can’t you?” Jiho said while pulling you for a hug. “Ji, he didn’t do anything bad. We got everything sorted out. We made up.” You said feeling overwhelmed with the tight hug Jiho was giving you. “Oh, is that right?” Jiho said letting you go “I’m sorry kid.” Jiho ruffled Pyo’s hair while smiling awkwardly.

[“I don’t have good news for you.” The doctor said while Taeil closed the door behind him. “ Yukwon won’t be able…” you couldn’t get yourself to make out the last words he said.]