"You have to leave"

When you got home

Note: Bold + Italic = you talking; Bold = Minhyuk talking; Italic = your thoughts


“Oppa”, you said while your bag fell on the ground. You were just back from visiting your parents for the weekend. You couldn’t believe what you were seeing, is this true? Why would he do something like that?

There they were, Min Hyuk sitting on the sofa topless, while the girl was on top of him with only her shorts on. He was grabbing her by the neck, while kissing each other lustfully and pulling her closer to him each time. The sound of your bag hitting the ground caught the girl’s attention. She looked up, and saw your hurtful expression. She smirked at you, and that drove you mad.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” you yelled. That surprised B-Bomb who, in a second, stood up from the couch.

“____-ah?” His shocked expression made you angrier. “This is not what it looks like. I can explain!” Oh boy, he was making it even worse.

The girl was still there, standing at his side. You looked at her, you could almost feel the pleasure she was taking from that entire situation. “Leave! You already made enough damage.” She smirked at you, while starting to dress. When she comes up to you, so she could leave the apartment, you slapped her. “I would do much worse, but I don’t want to get my hands any dirtier” you saw how she lost the smirk, while closing the door.

“____-ah, it’s not what it looks like.. hm.. ah..” He started to mumble. Anything that he had to say, couldn’t possibly explain that situation. And you couldn’t care what he was saying, your mind was blank, filled with anger and sadness, you just felt like crying but you didn’t, you wouldn’t show him your weak side anymore.

You went to your bedroom, Min Hyuk following you behind calling your name. Opening your wardrobe you started to take his things off, putting them in his bags. “____-ah, what are you doing?” his expression was filled with surprise, “YAH!! LISTEN TO ME!” he yelled. Looking back at him, he could feel your anger through your glare "You are going to leave this house! It’s not necessary to add, that our relationship is over, right?!” “You can’t do this to me, not now ____!” “I couldn’t care less what you want or not anymore, you are going to leave, and you are going to leave right now” you left the room. Min Hyuk stood there, just looking at the bags, thinking of what he had done.

Sitting at the table, waiting for him to finish packing his things up, you started to think why he would do that. Ok, things weren’t that good anymore, we fought more often for the last two months, but that doesn’t mean that he could go and do that, and I would forgive him because of that.. that’s no excuse, and he knows.. your thoughts were interrupted by Min Hyuk’s voice.

“I’m done with taking my things.. are you sure you want to do this?” he asked with a sorrowful look, you could see him begging for you not to do this by the way he was acting. “I’m sure! You didn’t have the right, the needs, anything, to do this. You weren’t the only one hurting, but you are weak, and that’s that! Please leave, it’s best not to talk anymore for awhile..”

You kept sitting on the chair, looking now at your hands, while he passed through you, he kissed you on the head, “I’m sorry”, tears started to fall down silently. He couldn’t see them, “Saranghaeyo ____.” Was the last words you heard before he closed the door.