Tiffany was in a danger!

Love Till The End

                      At home,Yoona is facebooking.''Hahahha...This is why I'm lazy to on9.....so many friends request..well,famous people always like that.''Yoona laughed.Then,she think of something.''If I'm not wrong...Tiffany had written her account email and password in her diary..This is the good chance to see what she facebook is look alike.''.Yoona go and enter Tiffany room secretly.Tiffany room is messy because of Yoona.''Yes!I get it!Thanks god.''Yoona run to her room.She type Tiffany email and password.She suddenly shocked when seeing Tiffany friend request.''OMG!So many people wanna friend with her...This is unfair!How can she win it!It must be me not her....aisshh...Huh!Let's I promote my facebook at her account..then people will add me....what the great idea..I'm geniues!''Yoona said happily.

 

               Suddenly,Yoona omma calling Yoona from the downstairs.''Yoona!Yoona!come here!''shouted Omma.Yoona quickly run to her Omma to see what happen.''Why Omma?What happen''ask Yoona.''The son of Omma friend's have just get in an accident.''said Omma.''Which one Omma?ask Yoona excitedly.''Yoona,let's go and visite him at hospital.''said Omma.''Omma, I really wanna to go but..I have something that really important to do.....why don't Omma go first and then Omma text me him ward number.Ok?.said Yoona not interested.''It's up to you....Omma go first...but don't regret.''said Omma.''Nae.''Yoona bow.

 

                     Yoona continue play facebook.She flashback what her mother just said.''Why Omma said don't regret.Who's him?Did I know him?''Yoona said to herself.''I better go and check out who he is.''Yoona continue.She quickly dress up and go to the hospital.She ask the nurse who works there to show her the ward.She finally found it.It easy to find either.Yoona slowly open the ward door.But,suddenly her phone ringing.She had to close the door back and walk a bit for away from there.''Hello.....Tiffany?Why?''ask Yoona.''Hahaha....You are this owner handphone sister right?Your sister was kidnapped by me.You sister is in danger.I can kill her anytime.Come at the empty house at Teouboggo street.I'm warning you not to call police.Come alone pr your sister will die.''said the kidnappers.''Hey!Let's my sister go!.said Yoona.''Wow!Your sister is so y....her body is muahhh....hahah..''said the kidnappers.''Don't you dare touch my sister!I'm warning you!''.Yoona is confused whether to visit her mom friend son's or save her sister.And of course she choose her sister even they always fight.

 

                   Yoona take a taxi.Yoona is thinking so many in her head.She scared bad thing might happen to Tiffany.''Sir....can you drive more faster...someone in danger..''said Yoona.''Alright.''the taxi driver replied.''Oh Tiffany.Please be brave.I will come to save you.''.said Yoona.Yoona can't cry because she and Tiffany already promise that they will not crying when something bad happen.''I have to be brave for Tiffany!She need me!Nae!I can't cry for this idiot thing...''said Yoona.

 

                 She arrived.''Tiffany!Tiffany!'''Yoona shouted Tiffany name.There are no one answer.Yoona is hear something.It's Tiffany voice asking for help.She follow the voices and found Tiffany.''Tiffany!stay there!I will help you.''said Yoona bravely.Yoona walk slowly towards Tiffany,suddenly Siwon come out.Siwon grab a knife.''Siwon?!''Yoona shocked.''So?Shocked?Hahah..That's me...Siwon....''Siwon reply.''But why?She your girlfriend..how can you do this to us!You are so cruel Siwon!''Yoona said.Yoona take out her handphone from her jeans pocket and try to call police.''Woo...woo....call police?Oh...so you wanna see your sister die?Ok...I will do it just what you want..''said Siwon.Siwon laughed very hard and loud.

 

                 ''Fine!So what you want?Money?How much?Just tell me!''Yoona shouted.''Money?I have enough money..I just want to see you and Tiffany die together....what a sad story..''Siwon said with a cruel face.Without realising it,tears drop from Yoona eyes.Tiffany see it and felt guilty.Tiffany look down and start to speak.''Enough...let's stop this!''said Tiffany.Yoona look at Tiffany and she crying more hard.Tiffany get up and walk to Yoona.''Tiffany...oh so it's your plan?How dare you!Tiffany!''said Yoona.Yoona running out from there.''Yoona!Stp there..I can explain it!''said Tiffany.''I don't want to hear your pabo explanation!You are make me in pain!You don't love me.''shouted Yoona.''Yoona!i do this because I just wanna to know whether you love me or not!I'm sorry.''Tiffany hug Yoona from the back.''Really?Tiffany!Of course I love you!But I already break up our promise that we will never cry.''Yoona kiss Tiffany cheek and they started to smile again.

 

-end chapter 2-

Wait for chapter 3.Like what I said before,it will getting more interesting.Chapter 3 is coming soon.Gumawo