Tiffany,I regret that you are my sister.

Love Till The End

            At home,Tiffany become quiet and didn't talk much like before.Yoona enter Tiffany room to discuss with her.''Tiffany,what actually happen?''Yoona ask.Tiffany start to speak up.''You really want to know?''Tiffany ask back.''Yes!''Yoona said.''Now,there are no more special relationship between us,we are nothing.''said her sadly.''What?''Yoona shock an her eyes like wanna popping out.''Yes,that night,he not going to propose me,he ask me to leave him,forget all about him.''Tiffany continue.Tiffany take a long breath.Tiffany is going to cry,she just can't stand wit it.Yoona hug Tiffany to calm down her.

 

           ''Tiffany,relax....there are many guys that want you....you can just pick who you want....don't sad..okay?''Yoona said try to make Tiffany forget her sadness.''But,he....''.''No!Stop thinking about him!Start a new life without him.''Yoona said.Now,Tiffany feel more relax and calm down.''Yeah!Let's start a new life!Without him!Hahaha!''Tiffany laughed very loud.''Now,go to sleep..''Yoona said.He turn off the light and close the door.

 

          The next day,when she open her house door,she saw a handbag that Tiffany wants.It's present for Tiffany from a guy.Donghae name had written in the card.Yoona feel very angry and sad,so she changes the name in the card to Siwon names.She go upstairs.''Tiffany!Here,your bags''Yoona said.She pass the bag to Tiffany.''Wah!!Yoona..thanks you.....do you buy it for me...''Tiffany look very happy.''No,It from your ex....''Yoona said it simple.''From him?''Tiffany said to Yoona.She quickly go downstairs and go out.She throw the bag in the rubbish tongs outside her house.''Goodbye,I hate you!''Tiffany said herself.

 

         ''She hate me?I  should not appear in her life.She already forget me.''Donghae said.He hide behind the big trees.''Mybe she already have someone else,more handsome and rich than me.''he continue.''What should I do?''Donghae confused.

 

           Two days later,her mom friend's visit their home.She come with her son.''Yoona,Tiffany..come here..''Mom shouted call their names.They shake hand with their mom friend's.''How are you?Tiffany and Yoona?she ask.''We fine aunty..''Yoona smile.Yoona and Tiffany following their moms enter the kitchen to make a drink.''Omma,who are they?''Tiffany ask.''How can she know our names?''Yoona added.''My daughter,you don't remember?Let's go meet her and I will tell you two.''Mom said.

 

          ''Long time we not see each other,right?''Mom said.''Yes,about 20 years,It because I moved up..''Pn.Mei reply.''Tiffany,Yoona....do you really not remember her?She Pn.Mei.''Mom said and stare at us.''Huh?Pn.Mei?so,beside her is Donghae?''Yoona ask.''Yes,your bestfriend when you still child...remember?''she reply.''Oh yes!Hahah..now I remember you two.....sorry''Yoona said.''If I'm not wrong,you are the guys that I meet in the bus right?''Yoona ask him more.Donghae laughed.''You so bad!How can you not tell me that you Donghae,you change too much,now you are handsome not like before..hahah''Yoona said.''I already know that it's you..but I just let it because I wanna to make you shocked.''Donghae added.

 

         ''Pn.Mei,I borrow your son for awhile,okay?''Tiffany said.He pull Donghae hands.Yoona also followed them.''Aish,my naughty daughter,Pn.Mei..sorry for my daughter attitude..''Mom said.''It's okay,they are good daughter..hehe''Pn.Mei reply.

 

             They walk together.''Tiffany,,,you look so beautiful now....''Donghae said.''Really?Thanks....''Tiffany reply with a bright smile.Yoona don't like when they together so she get near to Donghae.''Donghae!Do you have girlfriend?Just tell me...don't be shy...''said Yoona.''Hahah..no,I'm still single...no one want me..Donghae said.They laughed.Suddenly Donghae ask something to Tiffany.''Tiffany,do you have someone  special?''Donghae excited to know.But,Tiffany didn't say anything and look at down.

 

           Yoona pull Donghae hands and ask him to sit.''Donghae,Yuri alreay have someone.His name is Siwon.''Yoona whisper.''Ohh...aishh..I'm late..''Donghae replied.''Donghae,it's okay....You can have me to be your girls..''Yoona said and he look at Donghae face.''Huh?''Donghae replird with a sbocked face.''No...I'm just joking..hhehe''said Yoona back.Yoona is not satisfied with her sister.

 

           On that night,Donghae call Tiffany.''Hello Tiffany,can I ak you something?''Donghae ask.''Nae,hello...yes....''Tiffany reply.''Ermm..do you hate me?''Donghae ask.''What do you mean?I'm not hating you.....for what I have to hate you?''Tiffany reply to know what actuall happen.''But,why do you throw away the bag that I give to you?''Donghae said.''So,you give it?Are you serious?Yoona said it from someone else...''Tiffany shocked with what just Donghae said.''Yes,I give it to you....I'm serious..''Donghae reply.''Donghae,I will call you back..I have something to do.

 

        ''Yoona!Yoona!''Tiffany shout her name.''Yoona!Tell me the truth!Who give me the bag?''Tiffany said.She look very mad at Yoona.''Relax....Siwon give it....why?''Yoona reply.''Liar!I know that it's not Siwon but Donghae,right?Don't try to lie me!''Tiffany said and stare at Yoona.''Okay!Fine!It's Donghae!Satisfied!Why must it always be you?Why must a guy that I love,choose you!Why you take him from me!''Yoona shouted.She can't stand with it anymore.''Yoona....''Tiffany try to calm down Yoona.''I never have any feeling towards him...I think you know that he only one in my heart is Siwon,no one can replace his place...''Tiffany walk near to her.''Stop!You can go now..go!I don't want to see you face anymore!''Yoona said and she look like wanna to cry.Tiffany walk away from there.