It's him!Donghae!

Love Till The End

                 Tiffany enter her room.She want to open her facebook.But,she saw that her diary was in the table beside the laptop.''My diary..how can it be here?''said Tiffany.''This is must be Yoona!She is too much.Always make me mad.Yoona!I will come for you.''said Tiffany with a lion face.Tiffany run to Yoona room.She lock Yoona room from inside.''Tiffany..what are you doing here?''said Yoona shocking.Tiffany strangle Yoona.Yoona is out of breath.''Tiffany!Let me go....''Yoona trying to stop it.''No!Until you admit what had you doing''Tiffany said.He continue strangle Yoona.Suddenly,Yoona eye's close and she not breath.''Yoona?Yoona?''Tiffany calling Yoona names.''Oh no!What already I'm doing!''Tiffany is scared.She become panicked.She quickly go to the door and open the door to call her Omma.Suddenly,she hear something at her back.She look at the back and HUH!''Hahaha.....hahaha....Tiffany..hahah...you thought me die?Hahaha''Yoona laughed.''Yah!Yoona!!I really thought you have gone.....It's not funny!Don't do that again..''Tiffany said.''So?What you felt?It same like what you have done to me before.Being kidnapped?''Yoona reply.

 

                  Omma go to their room.''Yoona,Tiffany....open the door..what so noisy there..''Omma said.''Omma..nothing..''Yoona reply.Tiffany and Yoona come out.''Hurry up....let's go downstairs...let's dinner..your appa already wait for you.''said Omma kindly.''Omma and Tiffany go first...I will come next...just go first''said Yoona.''Omma lift me...I'm lazy to walk..''said Tiffany joked.''Hahah...you already big...You are the one who suppose to carry me....I'm already old.''Omma...my bone will broken into two if Ilift you..haha''they laughed.Tiffany,omma and appa wait for Yoona.''Yoona!What are you doing?!Hurry up!I'm hungry!Pabo yeoja!''shouted Tiffany from downstairs.''Nae!''Yoona reply.She go downstairs.''Mian..mian for late..haha...''Yoona sit beside appa.''Let's eat!''Tiffany said.They dinner together.

 

                              After finish eat,Yoona and Tiffany help her mother to clean the plate.They are very diligent.They don't want to let their mother do it by herself.They will sorry if saw their mother tired.They are woman,so it their work at home.

 

                             The next day,this siblings stay at home because there are no class.Yoona ask her mother.''Omma...I just wanna ask you about your friend son's..Did I know him?''ask Yoona excitedly.''My daughter,Of course you know him!It's Donghae...''What?Donghae!Omma why don't you tell me early!So how him?Still at the hospital?''said Yoona.''He better now....ermm..why don't you and Tiffany visit him?His mother always said that every night Donghae call Tiffany names....''said Omma.''Tiffany names?''Yoona dissapointed.

 

                  Actually,Donghae is Tiffany and Yoona friend since child.But,almost 20 years they don't see each other.Donghae love Tiffany but Yoona also have love with Donghae.Tiffany just consider Donghae as a best friend.Not more that that.Yoona decide to hide this story from Tiffany.She don't want Tiffany get close with Donghae.''Yoona!Call your sister and visit him...''said Omma.''Ermm..Omma..she busy....she said it before I come here omma...she said it herself.''Yoona said.She try to make omma believe her.

 

                Suddenly,Tiffany appear.''I hear you call my names...why omma?''ask Tiffany.''Huh Yuri..actually I want you to.....''Yoona pull Tiffany hands.''Omma want you to go to shop.....''Yoona lies.''But...you just stay here..I will go...''continue Yoona.''That really good.....I'm lazy to go either....''reply Tiffany.Tiffany go upstairs and Yoona pretend like she going to shop so that Tiffany will not suspect her.

 

 -chapter 3 end-

So?How my story?Stay tuned because after this something bad will happen to Tiffany.New character will appear and like what I'm say before it will getting more interesting.Gumawo!