I'm a spy-Yuri

Love Till The End

                                 Yuri and Yoona father is a succesful bussinesman.Their father was so kind and not arrogant.But,someone jealous with their father.It was Donghae father.He try hard to destroy this father siblings job.He make a plan to make their father bankrap.He will doing anything include kill people just for money.

 

                           ''Hello,En.Soo..This is me.Long time we're not seen each other.''said Donghae father.''Hello,Yes!You are very busy now and we have no time to see hehe.''replied En.Soo''Your daughter..ermm..If I not wrong...Yuri....Yuri right?''said En.Soo.''Yes..why with my daughter?Anything wrong?''ask En.Soo.''I just want to ask you whether she already get a job or not.''said Donghae father.''Not yet.It's difficult to find a job.Everyday she go out to find a job but still doesn't work.''said En.Soo.''It's good!I have a very suitable job for your daughter and please agree with it.Only your daughter can do this job..she will succesful..I trust her..''said Donghae father.''Really...I'm so happy to hear it.Thank you very much.But,what her job?Can I know?''said En.Soo happily.''En.Soo,let me discuss with your Daughter first...lokk if she agree or not then  i will talk to you..''.said Donghae father.''Alright..wait..I will give you talk with her.''Yuri!Yuri!Come here!''her father shouted her name.''Yes appa?''said her.''here!''Yuri father's ask Yuri to talk with Donghae father.''Hello,I'm Yuri.Who's there?''Yuri ask.''It's me En.Kim.''replied him.''Oh!En.Kim...so how are you now?''ask Yuri.''I'm fine....let me say it clearly....I know that you still find for a job right?I want to give you a job..It's easy.....will you agree.''said him more.''Really?Thank you!Thank you very much!Can I know what the job?''Yuri said.''Become my spy''.reply En.Kim.''What?A spy?''Yuri shocked.

 

                        ''En.Kim,I'm sorry but I'm not interested with that 'job'..sorry again..just give the job to other people..''said Yuri slowly.''Are you sure?You can get a lot of money by doing this job...won't you regret?''En.Kim said.Yuri turn back and look her father face.Her father smile at Yuri.He hope that Yuri will get the job.Yuri take the job because she wants to change her family life to a better.''Ok..I agree..''said Yuri.''Good!I know you love you father......You have to spy your cousin,Tiffany and Yoona.''said him.''What?Don't kidding!''Yuri said it loudly.''Yes..your lovely cousin.......it easy right?''said him again.''But why?what they have done to you?You're so cruel!''said Yuri.''Come to see me tommorow and you will know why I'm doing this''.

 

                 Tiffany meet En.Kim.There are a bodyguard beside En.Kim,to protect him fromdanger.''Tiffany,here you are.''he said.He shake hands with Tiffany.''So,tell me the truth.''Tiffany reply simply.''I don't like to waste a time.''she continue.''Let me ask you a question.How did your mom died?''he ask.''She sick,because of heart cancer.''she said sadly.''No,you wrong.''he said to Tiffany.''What do you mean?I'm not understand.''she ask.''Your mom died because of Tiffany,your mom try to save Tiffany from be hit by a car,but she is the one who die,not Tiffany.En.Kim said,try to make Tiffany believes.Tiffany cry,her tears drop from her eyes.She try not to believe it,but it's the fact.

 

                 Since it,she swear to take a revenge at Tiffany.She will kill Tiffany by herself.She follow the instructions from En.Kim.She getting hate to Tiffany from day to a day.And now,she know the truth,so it can be an excuse to police why she kill her own cousin.

 

 

-Chapter 4 finish-

So,did my story interesting?did it makes you excited to know what happen next?I will update soon.Keep support my fanfics.Gumawo.