Tiffany,I'm sorry.I have to!

Love Till The End

                    One day,Siwon take Tiffany to the park.''Woah!I like this fresh air.''Tiffany said.''Of course,this is a park.Do you know what?If I have a big problem that can't be solve,I will come here to rwlax myself,It's peaceful.''Siwon reply.While taking a rest,Siwon whisper at Tiffany,''Tiffany,I love you very much.You are the only girl that I love,but I don't know if we still can kept this relationship like now?''.''Siwon~aaa....why you said that?Of course we will still like this,we will marry and get a family.''Tiffany said.He turn and look at Siwon face.

 

                      ''It's enough,stop talking about this,okay?''Siwon said.Let's take a walk.''he continue.Siwon grapTiffany hands and walk together.''No need to hold my hands,I'm not a child''Tiffany said.''Why?You don't like it?''he reply.''Everyone look at us,I fell shy....let my hand go...okay?''Tiffany said.He look at down.''Why you must shy with them?No,I will still hold you hands,because you are my girl's''Siwon sai.Tiffany was touched but she remains quietly.

 

         It's already evening,Siwon send Tiffany to home.Tiffany enter her room.Tonight,she will have a dinner with Siwon.Siwon also said that he has something important to tell Tiffany.She must wear a beautiful dress.She quickly prepared what she have to wear tonight so that Siwon will be proud because he have a beautiful lover.

 

            The time is come,Tiffany wear the dress.She put on a make up.Tiffany get a feelings that something will happen tonight,and it will change her whole life.She look very pretty like a princess.''Bye Omma,Appa and my lovely sister..''Tiffany said.''Yes my daughter,take care.Don't come home too late,''her mother warning her.Tiffany have to lie her mother about it,she said that she going to her friend birthday party.If she tell the truth,her parent will not allowed her to go out.

 

         Tiffany driving to the private restaurant.They promise to meet there.Siwon already wait Tiffany at the door.''Let's we go in.''Siwon said.Tiffany smile to Siwon.They sit and order.''Tiffany,I'm very happy tonight because I can have a dinner with you,you are very beautiful,you are like an agel.''Siwon said.Tiffany blushing,her cheek start to turn pink.''Thanks Siwon.You also very handsome tonight,like a prince.''Tiffany replied with a smile.''My dear Tiffany,actually I have something to tell you.It's very important.''Siwon said.He look serious.''Okay,what it is?''Tiffany said simply.Donghae grap Tiffany hands,Tiffany start to think.''He going to propose me tonight?Oh dear,I'm ready''.''Tiffany,I hope that you can accept all this.Suddenly Siwon get up from his seat and whisper something at Tiffany.

 

            Not long after that,Tiffany get out from there.She smile but they are tears in her eyes.It's because she is too happy?.She walk slowly,take a step one by one.She almost hit people that walk at that area.Siwon drive his car to get Tiffany back.Suddenly,he saw Tiffany at the dark lane alone.Siwon quickly run to Tiffany,he give her coat to Tiffany,to prevent her from cold.Tiffany remains silent,she did'n talk anything.

 

             Suddenly a group of gangster appear.''Hey!What are you doing at my place?''the leader of the gangster said.''We are doing nothing,we will go from here.''Siwon reply.He helps Tiffany to stand up and suddenly someone hit Siwon.Siwon turn at the back,''Hey!I said we will go,I don't want to fight with you guys''Siwon said.His back feel sick.''Do I really care!hey guys,let we attack this guy.''He said.All gangster go near to Siwon and beat him up.Siwon try to escape,she fight they one by one.''Tiffany!run!run!''Siwon shouted ask Tiffany to run away from there.

 

               Tiffany walk away from there.She stop for awhile and turn at back.She saw Siwon had being beat up by the gangster.She can't doing anything.She take a taxi to go home.When she at home,Yoona go near to Yuri.She saw that something that not right had happen to Tiffany.''Yoona,call the police,Siwon in danger.''whisper Tiffany.Tiffany enter her room and locked it from inside.''Yuri!Yuri!''Yoona knocked Yuri door's.She try again and again.

 

              Yoona call the police.Donghae is found and he had being bring to the hospital.Donghae families alreay there wait for Donghae to wake up,En.Kim and her wife,Dara.''Yoona go to the hospital to check Donghae conditions.''Hello,...I'm Donghae friend's.....please be patient,aunty,''Yoona said.Suddenly,a doctor come.''Doctor,so how my son?''En.Kim ask.''Thanks to god,he's now in a stable conditions,but please don't make a noise at him,he need a enought rest.''said the doctor.''I have to go now.....I have something urgent to do...''Yoona said.''Come and visit Donghae soon...''said En.Kim.Yoona smile at them.

 

-Chapter 5 finish-

There will more exciting wait for you,keep waiting for my update.Gumawo<3