Bye Yoona,I'll follow Siwon.

Love Till The End

             Almost everyday Yuri spy Tiffany.She gave all Tiffany information to her accomplice.Her accomplice name is Kai.They will kill Tiffany today.''This evening,a good chance to kill her.....she will die and meet my mom!''Tiffany said,evil laugh.''Yes,let's go now.Our mission will complete soon.''Kai reply.They go to arrange their plan.

 

             That evening,Tiffany go to meet Yuri at the cafe.Yuri ask her to come.''Tiffany,how are you?''Yuri ask.''I'm fine..how about you?''Tiffany reply.''Good,like you..hahha..actually I have a surprise for you..can you go with me?''Yuri said.''Suprise?I love surprise...''Tiffany reply with a smile.Yuri take Tiffany with her to somewhere.

 

         ''What place is this?''Tiffany to know.''The place of death,you will die here Tiffany.''Yuri make a cruel smile.''Yuri,Yuri........take me home.....''Tiffany appeal to Yuri.Tiffany become panic,She try to run away from Yuri.Kai come with a gun.He point the gun at Tiffany head.''Yuri!Help me....let me go...why you do this!''Tiffany ask Yuri to let her go.''I'm sorry Yuri,I know we close since we small but you are the one that cause my mom dead..I just can't forgive you..''Yuri said.Yuri said it with feel guilty,but she have to do it.''Yuri,your mom die not because of me!Trust me!''Tiffany shouted at her.But,Yuri don't want to hear what her say.''Yuri,If this what you want..okay...kill me right now.''.Tiffany close her eyes.

 

        Suddenly,two guys appear.''Put the gun!Let her go!''said the guy.''Siwon!Donghae!''.Tiffany shock when she saw two guys come to save her.''We come to save Tiffany!''they said simultaneously.Siwon and Donghae fight with Kai.A group of gangster appear.It was Kai gang's.They beatings Siwon and Donghae.Suddenly,Kai kick Siwon stomach.Siwon fell down.He was in pain.A lot of blood come out from his mouth.He look very weak.Tiffany run to Siwon.''Siwon!Siwon!Wake up...don't leave me...''Tiffany cry beside Siwon.''Sshh...don't cry....please....I hate it....''Siwon wipe Tiffany tears.Siwon still smile even his is pains.''Siwon!,Tiffany shouted.

 

       Siwon hold Tiffany hand,but it already late,Siwon is already die.''Siwon!Siwon!Don't leave me!..Siwon.!!''Tiffany cry,she just can stop.Tiffany hug Siwon very thight.Not long after that,police arrive.Yuri and Kai is caught by police.Siwon body is claimed by his family.''Mianhae Siwon!Mianhae!It all because of me!''Siwon father said.He felt very guilty.The next day,Siwon body is buried and he was given the last tribute.''Siwon,no matter what I still love you,we will meet in heaven...saranghae''Tiffany said in her heart.

 

           At home,Tiffany lock her door room.She crying alone.She saw a knife on her table.She take the knife and try to kill herself.''Siwon,wait for me....I'll come to you..''Tiffany said.She slash her hands.A lot a blood come ot from his hand.She unconscius and fell down at floor.

 

           Yoona call TIffany,but no one answer.She feel that something bad will happen.She try to open Tiffany door room but it was lock from inside.She take the duplicate keys.When she open the door,she saw Tiffany with a blood on the floor.''Tiffany!''.Yoona run to Tiffany.''Tiffany,wake up!''Yoona check Tiffany pulse,it already too late,Tiffany are gone.Yoona shouted her mother and father name.They suddenly shock when saw it.''Yoona!Bring her to hospital!Hurry up!''Omma said.''She's gone....''Yoona said.She can't do anything to save her because it too late.

 

     Yoona saw a letter on the table.She take it and read.The content of the letter:

 

Dear Yoona,
I hope that you won't be sad.I can't leave Siwon alone.He need me,pity him.Yoona,please take care our parents,make them forget about me.I have to do it because I really love him.Lastly,I already ask Donghae to be your boyfriend,he will love you like Siwon love me.He really a kind man.I love you,Yoona.(Please,don't cry....)


                                                                                                                           Your lovely sister,

                                                                                                                                Tiffany

 

 

 

                   Yoona just can't believe it.It was a true love.Tiffany is loyal to Siwon.Yoona have to accept the facts that her sister is no longer with her.Siwon and Tiffany generally live together in heaven.

 

 

 

 

-End-

 

This is the final chapter!Hope you like it.