Two beautiful woman

Love Till The End

            Like usuall,Tiffany and her younger sister,Yoona go to their college.''Omma!Appa!Bye...we wanna going now.''said Tiffany.''My two daughter,eat first....Omma cook your favourite food...''reply Omma.''But..we are late...Yoona wake up too late!''said Tiffany.''So,my fault?This unfair!This is first time I wake up late...before this everyday you wake up late right?But I'm not saying anything...I just let it go.''Yoona said.''Ehem..enough!Let's eat...Don't fight...you are siblings not enemies...come here..''said Appa.''Arraso!''Yoona said.

 

           Tiffany and Yoona sit at the chair.They eat very quickly.''Huk!Huk!''.''Eat slowly.....here ,water''said Omma.''Nae...''Yoona said.Tiffany is laughing beside Yoona.Yoona  stared with lion face at Tiffany.After finished eat,they go to Tiffany's car to college.''Bye Omma,Appa..saranghae''said Yoona.She give a flying kiss to her parents.

 

                          Tiffany and Yoona is talking at the car like they don't see each other for a long time.''Tiffany,you wanna hide it from Omma and Appa?''ask Yoona.''Of course!If Omma and Appa know..they will mad me...!But sometimes I think like wanna to tell them but I scared thet they might not be agree.I warning you!Don't ever tell them.Arraso?''said Tiffany to Yoona.''We see first.haha''said Yoona joke.

 

           Only Tiffany have a car license.Yoona don't want to take a license because she phobia.Before this,she had an accident so If she take a license she afraid she might not focus when driving.Not long after that,they arrive at college.Tiffany is taking a singing class while Yoona is taking a dance class.This two woman have a dream to become a idol.At first,their parents didn't agree with it but at last they have to agree because they wanna their daughter happy.

 

          Tiffany  couple with Siwon for a long time.Siwon is very famous at college because of his attitude and his good looking face.But he can be annoying sometimes.There are so many woman that fall in love with Siwon but he is still loyal with his lovely girlfriend,Tiffany.For him,Tiffany is perfect.

 

           The secret that Tiffany and Yoona hide is about the relationship between Tiffany and Siwon.They decide to hide it from their parents.Tiffany  calling Yoona.''Annyeong Yoona.Today I'm a bit busy and maybe back late..you go with taxi or bus..ok?''said Tiffany.''Ermm...I don't want!You know right that I'm scared to take a taxi or bus.I'm not believe they when driving.''said Yoona.Yoona have to choose between take a taxi or bus.Lastly,she choose to take a bus.

 

           Yoona walk slowly to the bus stop.She waiting and waiting but there are no bus.So,she go to the shop to buy a drinking water.''Aunty,give me a mineral water.''said Yoona.Yoona pay the aunty for the drinking water.She walk back to the bus stop.Without realise,the bus coming.Yoona shouted calling the driver.''Wait!wait for me!.Fortunately,the driver saw Yoona and she stop the bus.''Glad that you see me....''said Yoona tiredly.''Next time,don't be late...''said the driver.Yoona sit beside a man.''Can I sit here?ask Yoona.''Yes...''said the man gently.Suddenly,the bus stopped.Yoona is shocked and she grab the man hands.''Opps...sorry...''said Yoona.''It's okay.....''reply the man.''If I'm in shocked I will grap people hand even I don't know they...sorry again..''said Yoona.''Okay...It's unique..haha''said the man.

 

        On Sunday,Tiffany and her younger sister will go shopping.This two woman is interested in fashion.They like to buy a dress,shoes and many more.''Tiffany!come here!''Yoona said.''Why?''reply Tiffany.''Here!The bag that you really want!It already come out!''said Yoona back.''wow!wow!Hahah..Oh my lovely bag.Here you are.I'm tired to find you and lastly you come out from your hiding place...''Tiffany is smiling.''Huh!I'm forget to tell you something.Siwon is calling me just now and he said he wanna to meet you at the cafe that you two always been.''said Yoona to Tiffany.''Really?what time he want to meet me?''sak Tiffany.''5.00 p.m....''.Yoona look at Tiffany.Tiffany look at her watch.''What?!Yah!!!!It's already 5.10 p.m.......why you not telling me early....!!!''mad Tiffany..''I'm forget..sorry..hehe''yoona make a puppy eyes.''Look!Because of you..I have no time to buy my lovely bag.....to my bag,wait here..I will come for you after all settle....''Tiffany said.He quickly go to meet Siwon.

 

                       After arrived at the cafe,Tiffany do not saw Siwon.Tiffany is tire to look for Siwon.She sit and suddenly someone come.He close Tiffany eyes with his hands.''Siwon..I know it's you..''said Tiffany.''Hey!How can you know?You are so great!''Siwon replied.''Because you are my hubby!''Tiffany smiled.''But we are not married yet.............''.''We will....soon..''said Siwon back.''My lovely wife,hurry up and order.''.Siwon call the waiter.''Ermm..give me chocolate chips.....Siwon,wanna too?''.''Nae..so give us two chocolate chips...''said Siwon.''Anything else?''ask the waiter.''No.''they say it together.

 

                                     Someone has gone to the shop that sell Tiffany lovely bag.It's man.The man buy the bag that Tiffany want.Who is the man?Did Tiffany knows him?What happen to Tiffany next?

 

-End of chapter 1-

So,how's my story?Sorry if you think it's boring.But I'm really try my best to make this story awesome and fantastic.Wait for chapter 2.It will be more interesting.Gumawo for read!