Hero

Dreaming Of You.

 

Hyunwoo's Pov
 
I woke up with a jerk and sat up. I looked around and saw that Lena was missing. I checked the time and saw it read 12:00 am. "Lena?! Le? Where are you?" I said standing up and running around the house. "Shh boy. It's 12 in the mornin. We have neighbors now Hyunwoo." She chided me as she stood in the kitchen. "Lena?" I whispered and ran towards her. I pulled her close and kissed her deeply. I sat her on the counter and wrapped her legs around me so I could hold her close. "Wooie? What's wrong baby?" She asked worriedly. "Bad dream, but you're ok. Right? Alive and well?" I asked looking into her eyes. They were full of life and concern. "I'm fine. A little sore but fine nonetheless." She said smoothing my hair back. I sighed in relief and picked her up. "Wooie! What are you doing?" She said with a giggle. "We're going back to bed. I'm not letting you out of my sight." I said as I dropped her playfully on the bed and engulfed her in a bear hug. I took off her robe and smoothed my hands over her skin, feeling the familiar warmth. I leaned over and took her lips with mine and spread her legs apart. "Wooie?" She whispered softly.
 
      "Yeah. I'm fine." I said as I slid inside of her tightness. We groaned and began moving. She flipped me over and began rocking on top of me. "Where did you learn this?" I asked cupping her s and them. "I didn't. It just felt right..and...I was..right." She sighed when I sat up and dug inside of her. I smirked and continued making love to her until she couldn't take it anymore. "Hyunwoo! I can feel it again. Not yet. Not yet." She whined trying to prolong her . I flipped her on her back and slowed my pace so she could ride out a little longer. I felt her walls clench and breathing stilled. I pushed harder when I felt myself coming close. "Ahh!" She screamed as she hit her peak. I came soon after her and lazily rocked my hips so I was still making love to her. I didn't want to stop although I was on the verge of passing out. I jerked my hips to get a reaction out of her and received a loud moan and a sweet smile. "You are something else Mr. Choi." She breathed as I rocked my hips faster and felt her clench up again. "I thought you were done Mrs. Choi?" I teased grabbing her hips and ing her like there was no tomorrow. Within minutes her third of the night came and shocked us both. "Stop that Hyunwoo! I need to walk tomorrow!" She said pushing me away and shaking. I shrugged and laid down beside her.
 
      "No one said to feel so good Le." I said her cheek when she faced me. "What happened in your dream? What made you so scared?" She asked quietly as we laid in the dark. "Well-" I was cut off by a loud knock on the door. I turned to the clock and the time read 12:59 am. She stood up and put her robe on. "No. Stay in bed Le. Please." I said giving her a long kiss and walking out of our bedroom. I shut the door behind me and placed a chair in front of the door nob to keep her in. I wasn't going to let this dream come true when the one I really wanted finally happened. I walked into the living room and heard Jimmy talking to the door. "Lena! I know you're in there. Open up the door. I am your daddy. Show me some respect girl!" He yelled and kicked at the door. I paused and looked around for a weapon. I found a baseball bat and opened the door.
 
  "Bout time Lena! Ohh..she sent her chink to the door. Go get Lena." He demanded with a snarl. "No. What do you want? She said she never wanted to see you again." I said taking a step closer. "You tried to take my baby girl from me. She needs me. I am her father." He said moving closer. "Oh, so NOW you want to be her father? Let's not forget the reason why she ran to me in the first place. You wanted more, you tried to make her your lover after Mama Lewis died. She's your daughter you sick bastard!" I shouted in his face. "It was a moment of weakness." He said flippantly. "A moment of weakness doesn't occur everyday for four years. I bet it's gone on longer, but Lena won't tell me. Do you know how many times I held her in my arms to keep her from hurting or killing herself because of what you were doing to her? It took all the pleading in the world from her for me to not kill you myself." I said gripping the bat tighter. "What I do with my daughter is none of your concern chink." He said stepping into the house. "Lena IS my concern. She always has been and always will be. You're never going to hurt my wife ever again. If you do...I'll kill you." I spoke calmly but inside I was raging for a fight. He ran towards me and threw a punch. I ducked and his fist landed in the wall. "Stop moving chink!" he yelled taking another swing. " you." I said with a smirk as my first connected with his jaw.
 
Lena's Pov
 
I heard yelling and tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. "Hyunwoo!" I screamed as I pulled on the door. I stilled my movements and heard my father's voice and stuff breaking. "No! Hyunwoo! I'm coming baby." I said looking for a way out. I quickly put in Hyunwoo's clothes since it was the closest then opened up the window and climbed out. "What are you doing child?" an older neighbor asked looking down at me. "Mrs. Wakowski! Can you please call the police?! My father is trying to hurt Hyunwoo!" I begged her. Her confusion turned into shock and she ran from her porch calling her sons to come help. We heard gunshots and stopped moving. "No. Not again." I started climbing down again and fell with a thud.
 
    I jumped up and ran to the front of the house to see the door wide open. I spotted a bat near the entrance and grabbed it then cautiously walked inside. I found a bloody Hyunwoo and an equally bloody Jimmy. He held out a gun to Hyunwoo's head and smiled. I ran behind him and swung the bat at his arm, instantly breaking it. He dropped the gum and screamed out in pain. I swung the bat again and heard his leg crunch. I kept swinging until the Wakowski boys pulled me back and checked on Hyunwoo.  I dropped the bat and ran to his side. "Wooie? Can you hear me? Please wake up." I said holding his head in my lap. He opened his eyes and sat up. "How the hell did you get out?" He asked holding his stomach. "I climbed out the window." I said checking his wounds. He had a bullet in his arm and shoulder but looked fine. There was a slash on his stomach that would need stitches but he would live and that was all I wanted. "You climbed out the window to save me?" He asked with a twinkle in his eye.
 
    I nodded and looked down. "One hell of a wife you got there Choi." Mr. Wakowski said as he checked on Jimmy. "I know." Hyunwoo said kissing my forehead. "Hell of a slugger too. One more blow and that would be all she wrote for this son of a ." Mr. Wakowski said standing up. The police came and took Jimmy away and cleaned Hyunwoo up. We told them what happened, everything, and they assured us that he wouldn't be getting out of jail for a long while. Everyone left and I tiredly helped Hyunwoo to the couch. "I love you." He said caressing my face. "I know. I love you too." I said kissing his lips. "We should visit my parents in Korea. Get away from all this craziness. You'll get to meet my friends and family." He said sighing. "Woo, I don't think that's a good idea. In case you've forgotten, I'm Black and Korea isn't too fond of Black people." I said lying back on the couch. "You'll have me with you the whole way. Besides, what's the worse that could happen?" He said pointing to his body. I shrugged and pulled him to my chest so he could rest. "Guess we're goin to Korea." I whispered.