HIATUS :(

Dreaming Of You.

 

I'm KIDDING!!! Here's the story. Hahahaha
 
Hyunwoo's Pov
 
"Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The man asked me. "Yes." I winked at Lena. "Well, kiss your bride boy." He said slapping me on the back. I bent down and Lena's lips before giving her a long winded kiss. Her brothers and their girlfriends clapped when we broke apart. "I always wanted a sister. Hi Mrs. Choi." Min Ah said as she hugged Lena tightly. "Same here Mrs. Lewis. Now I have a sister and I'm about to be an Aunt in a few months. I wish Mama could've been here to see all of this." Lena said tearfully. Her brothers, Malcom and Eddie both gave her a hug and smiled. "She's here in spirit. She wouldn't have let you marry anyone else but Hyunwoo. You know that." JJ said laughing.
 
           She nodded and wiped her tears. "Le?" I called out quietly and waited for her to turn around. "You sure this is what you wanted? There's still time for you to back out." I said smoothing a fingertip over her cheek. "Seems like you regret marrying me already Mr. Choi." She said teasingly. "Never Mrs. Choi." I said kissing her forehead. We partied a few more hours and decided to head home. "Home sweet home." Lena said getting out of the car and speed-walking towards the door. I hurriedly hopped in front of her to stop her from walking into the house. "Le! Hold on. We just got married." I said pulling her back. "Uh, I'd like to think that I'd remember that Wooie." She said confused.
 
    I rolled my eyes and lifted her up and walked over the thresh hold. "Really? So traditional." She cooed giving me a little kiss then hopped out of my arms. "Well, I HAD to do at least one thing traditional. Usually we're so 'do as we go along'. I kinda missed doing something like everyone else. Kinda." I said shutting the door and taking off my shoes. I walked into the kitchen and found Lena eating some icing off a spoon. She looked at me suductivly and the spoon slowly then winked at me. I grabbed it out of her hand and began kissing her all over. Getting more excited by her moans. I suddenly tossed her over my shoulder and took her to the bedroom. "Wooie." She breathed out as I laid her my body on hers. I kissed her with more force than ever and she drank it all up. 
 
Lena's Pov
 
"Hyun. Please. Stop teasing." I whispered in his ear. "I just want this to be perfect. It's out wedding night Le. We did it. Just you and me from here on out." He said lifting his body a little. "What if I get pregnant?" I asked twirling a strand of his hair in between my fingers. "Well. Then it'll be me, you, and the babies." He said kissing my fingers. "Babies?" I asked confused. He nodded and laced our fingers together. "Babies. I want a bunch of smart, cute, mixed babies with you." He said pulling down my wedding dress. I ripped open his shirt and gasped. "You've kept this body a secret?" I ran a hand over his abs and marveled. "We've been together for four years. Four long years. What did you think I was doing besides protecting you from foolishness?" He asked as he tugged on my bra and ripped off my underwear. I shrugged and shivered when the cold air hit my .
 
    "Hyunnie. Please don't make me wait any longer." I whispered. He stood up and slowly undid his pants while looking into my eyes. I almost looked away but stopped myself. I wasn't a child anymore. He and I ended that life when we decided to get married. He finally dropped his pants and I felt my breathing hitch a little in my throat. he was perfect all over and he was mine. He made his way back over to me, slightly touching my face like he was amazed. "You're mine. I can't believer you're mine. I.." He cut himself off to give me a kiss and sighed happily. I laughed and pulled him completely on top of me. "You are a fool. You know that right?" I said massaging his hair. "Mmm, but I am your fool Le." He said doing a weird face, causing me to laugh again. He sat up and opened my legs slowly. "This will hurt for a moment since it's your first time. I'll be as gentle as I can. Alright?" He said running his large hands across my thighs. I nodded and let out a breath. "I'm ready Hyunwoo." He slowly eased himself into my entrance and I tensed up. "Lena. Relax or this will hurt way worse." He said stopping. I groaned but did as he said. He was almost halfway inside when I felt a sharp pain ripple through me. I screamed as he entered me completely. I felt a tear slide down my face and closed my eyes.
 
     "I'm sorry. It'll only hurt for a bit more, ok?" He cooed relaxing me. I nodded and felt him move back and forth. The pain started to fade away and something different replaced it. "Uhh, Wooie!" I gasped as pleasure spread through me like a forest fire. "You like it?" He grunted giving his hips a jerk and making me moan out. "Yess." I hissed. he grabbed my hips and slid in and out of me with a smooth pace. His hair hung over his shoulders in sweaty locs as he panted my name. "Leeena. You feel so good baby. Oh . I love you. Hnn." I smiled and rolled my hips. I felt a strange sensation in the bottom of my stomach. "I feel weird." I gasped as Hyunwoo pumped faster. Our began to increase with his speed and I couldn't hold on to the feeling in my stomach. I let go and I swore I saw stars. "Le!" Hyunwoo yelled as I felt hot liquid squirt inside of me. He kissed me all over and continued to kiss me until he was empty. He pulled out and kissed my lips with a satisfied grin. "Damn." I whispered falling straight to sleep.