Better beginnings

Dreaming Of You.

Someone said to TRIPLE update so.....I'm going to do just that....but a QUADRUPLE Hahahahahaha.

Hyunwoo's Pov
 
"Earlie! Get off of him!" Lena screamed as we hit the ground. "This what you like Lena? This chink?! I've been in love with you since we were little and you choose him over me?!" He said punching me in the face. "Fight back Hyunwoo! Please fight back." Min Ah pleaded with me. ""N-no." I breathed out as another fist collided with my face. "Imma mess this face of yours up. I don't see what Lena sees in you." Earlie said choking me. "Stop! Please! Let him go! I love him. Please just let him go!" Lena screamed running towards us. Her brothers were trying to hold her back but she slipped past them and came up behind Earlie and tried to pry him away. "Get off me ." He sneered and back handed her. She fell to the ground and spat out blood. "." She breathed as she held . I saw red and head butted him off of me.
 
    "Don't you ever touch her again. Do you hear me Earl?" I panted as I punched him in the face. I felt strong arms try to pull me away but I fought whoever had grabbed me as well. "Hyunwoo! Stop! It's me, Stanley. Go check on Lena." Stanley said holding his hands upwards. I stopped swinging and began looking for Lena. "STOP! Get the off of me Hyunwoo. This is my mother's ing funeral! You dare come here and act like you have lost your mother ing mind?! My mother is laying in there dead and you want to come here and act a fool?! you, you stupid sack of !" Lena said pushing me away and punching a staggering Earlie in the face. We stood in silence as she looked at everyone's faces. "Get him out of here. Now." She said calmly and held my hand. She wiped blood from my lips and sighed. 
 
        "Are you alright? Why didn't you fight back?" Lena asked worriedly. I took her hands in mine and squeezed. "You said you didn't like violence and I wasn't about to fight at Mama's funeral." I answered looking around. She nodded. "Come on, let's go lay my Mama to rest then go home." She kissed my cheek and walked towards the burial ground. "Today we lay a larger than life woman to rest before her time. We know that things happen for a reason although we wish she could've stayed on this earth a little longer. She leaves behind 8 children and a loving husband. She will be truely missed. Ashes to ashes, dusk to dusk." The minister said as he tossed a pile of dirt on Mama Lewis' coffin. We all placed flowers on top of her casket and solmely walked away. On the ride home, Lena was quiet and looked out the window the entire time. I wanted to make sure she never felt like this again. I missed seeing a smile on her face. When we got back home, I ignored the guests and walked her straight to my room. I gripped her hand and laid her head on my chest as we laid in the bed.
 
Lena's Pov
 
     So much has happened in the course of a month. Malcom and Min Ah elpoed, JJ came out of the closet and told us about his boyfriend, and Earlie was found beat up in a White neighborhood before he started the fight with Hyunwoo. It's been two weeks since we buried my mama and three since I've seen my father. Earl Sr. told us that he saw him the night of mama's murder and that he was talking about getting rid of her. I didn't want to believe that my father could've killed his own wife and the mother of his children but then I remembered that he was the same man who tried to sleep with his daughter countless of times. I haven't seen much of my brother's since 5 of them decided to enlist into the military right after mama's funeral. Malcom and JJ stayed behind to make sure I was alright. JJ moved in with his boyfriend and Malcom and I moved in with the Choi's.  Hyunwoo and I have been great but he decided to go missing for a few days and I was begining to get worried. I already lost my mother I don't  want to lose the love of my life as well. "Lena?" I heard someone call. I shook myself free from my thoughts and put on a smile. "Hey guys. I was just thinking about you." I said as I turned around and saw JJ and Malcom leaning against the doorway.
 
    "How are you holdin up?" JJ asked coming further inside of the room. I shurgged and sat on my bed. "I know when somethin's wrong Le. Spill." JJ said sitting beside me and giving me a stern look that mirrored Mama's. I let out a little laugh and shook my head. "Do you think she's ok? I mean, in heaven, do you think she misses us?" I said biting my lip. Malcom took the other seat beside me and smiled. "Of course she misses us but she's in a better place. She might not be here but she's here." He said pointing to his heart. I nodded. "Is he in here yet?! I see his car in the front!" Min Ah rushed out as she bursted into my room. I raised my eyebrow and snorted. "Is who here?" I questioned. "Uh...you're boyfriend. I haven't seen him in a few days so I'm just really excited to see him ya know?" She breathed. Malcom stood beside her and envolped her into a hug and they both smiled at me weirdly. I slanted my eyes at their action and nudged JJ. "Do they seem..I dunno weird to you?" I whispered. "You aren't excited to see him?" He said scooting further away from me. My door once again flew open to reveal a sweaty Hyunwoo. "I might as well not even have a damn door." I muttered before realizing that I was looking at Hyunwoo.
 
"Hyunwoo? What's going on?" I asked looking around. He nervously laughed and rubbed a hand on the back of his neck. "I uh...wanted to do this last month but with everything going on I couldn't. I...will you marry me Lena?" He got on one knee and pulled out a small velvet box from his pocket. "It's not much but I spent the money on something else just in case you said yes. So will you honor me by becoming my wife?" He said blushing. Eyes wide, I looked at everyone's smiling face and back to Hyunwoo. His smile was falling and he was looking slightly unsure. "Yes!" I screamed and jumped on top of him. Min Ah and JJ joined in on my screaming. "Really? You said yes?" Hyunwoo asked in disbelief. "Yes boy. I don't want anyone else but you." I gave him a long kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He slipped the ring on my finger and pulled us both off of the floor. "What did you spend the rest of your allowance on Hyunwoo?" Min Ah asked looking at my ring. "A house. I'm sorry guys but I want to be with my wife in our own home. You and Mal should have this one since you're already pregnant." He said giving Min Ah a side hug. I frowned and looked to Malcom. "How did you know? I thought we were going to tell everyone at the same time Minnie." Malcom said from his spot on the wall. 
 
  "I...didn't." She trailed off and eyed her brother. "I could just tell." He said with his famous eye smile. He grabbed my hand and told everyone not to wait up. "Where are we going?" I asked hopping inside of the car. "To see the new house...annnd you have to meet the Wakowski's. They are the neighborhood greeters and our neighbors." He grinned. He drove around for an hour and pulled up to a beautiful house. I gasped when he parked and opened my door. "This is our house?!" I screamed. He nodded and pulled me towards the door. "Let's go inside?" He said as he opened the door and took off his shoes. I followed suit and ran into every room to find it completely furnished. It combined both of our styles and something different. "Do you like?" He whispered coming up behind me. "Yes! I love it and I love you." I turned around in his arms and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hyunwoo? You here? You left your door open dear." I heard a voice call from downstairs. I raised my eyebrow and cocked my head to the side. "Don't even make that face. You know you're the only girl for me." He laughed and led me back downstairs. "She sounds y." I teased. We walked to the front door to see a small middle aged woman and two guys who looked to be the same age as us.
 
     "Ah, you must be Lena. Hyunwoo told us about you. Didn't say you'd be so darn pretty. You two look a little young but I don't judge. If you want to be married like the rest of us, then have at it. I'm Ellen Wakowski and these are my twin boys, James and Dudley" She said smiling. "Come on ma, I told you not to tell people my real name. I just go by my middle name, Ryan." Dudley said shaking his head. I let out a small laugh and shook their hands. "Our neighborhood doesn't discriminate so that's why we're not all shocked to see y'all. All races live here and I honestly love it that way. The music, the foods, the cultures, I love it all." Mrs. Wakowski gushed. "Our dad will meet up with you guys later. He has to help the Patel's move in." James said softly. We talked a little about ourselves until it was time for Mrs. Wakowski to go home and make dinner. "My dad, Robbie, should be here in a few." Ryan said waving and shutting the door. I plopped on a couch and relaxed while Hyunwoo went to cook. I heard a knock on the door and quickly got up to answer it. "You must be Lena. Hi, I'm Robbie Wakowski." A hansome man said with a bright smile. I let him in and talked to him. He was really nice and funny. Hyunwoo came to where we were and shook his hand. "Now, I know about what's happened recently and I want to let you know that you can come to me for anything. The both of you." Mr. Wakowski said with so much sincerity that my smile almost reached my ears. "Yes sir." Hyunwoo said leading him to the door. "Well, let's eat so we can go back to Mal and Minnie's place. I think we should plan the wedding for in a few weeks. I want to marry you now." Hyunwoo said with a wink. "So determined and impatient." I said kissing his cheek.