True to You

Dreamgirl

“Look who’s here.”

“Where?”

“To your right!” Taeyeon whispered.

Seohyun looked to her right and was shocked at the person she saw.

-------

“YA! Seohyun said the event will start at 9am!” Yonghwa said to his friends as he prepares his clothes.

Jungshin got annoyed “Hyung, it’s only 6:30am..what’s the rush?”

“Aish, it means they’ll be there earlier than 9! We should also be there early! Get up now!” Yonghwa hung up the phone and called Jonghyun.

“What?”

“Are you still in bed? Wake up now!”

“But it’s too early!”

“I’ll leave the house at 8am. If you’re not here, I’ll go there by myself.”

“Hyuu---”

Yonghwa didn’t let him finish and hung up. He called Minhyuk next.

“Minhy---”

“ARE YOU STILL IN BED? HYUNG WE SHOULD BE EARLY!” Minhyuk was panicking.

Yonghwa laughed. “It seems that someone’s more excited than me. Ani~ I’m preparing to take a bath already.”

“Me too~”

“Arasseo~ be here at 8.” And he hung up. He immediately grabbed his clothes and towel to take a bath.

--------

Seohyun froze in a moment. Ottoke? She thought.

The person approached them and greeted. “Annyeonghaseyo.”

Taeyeon held Seohyun’s hand tightly and greeted back. “Ne~ Annyeong~What are you doing here?”

“Oh! Victoria invited me.” Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun clenched her fist, let out a deep breath and smiled at him. “Oh really? It’s a good thing you guys were invited. We’ll be performing so I hope you guys will watch it.” *smiles*

Leeteuk pulled back his hyung to avoid further conversation between the ex-lovers. “Ne~ we’ll be waiting for it! We’ll be looking for the others. See you guys around!” and left.

Taeyeon looked at Seohyun and laughed. “YA! You did well! I thought you’ll just stand there.”

“Why would I? I didn’t do anything bad to him, right?”

Taeyeon hugged her. “That’s right.”

-------

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Leeteuk said as they walk farther to Seohyun and Taeyeon.

“Did I say something wrong?”

Leeteuk let go of his dongsaeng after being away from the girls. “You said Victoria invited you!”

“But it’s true!”

“You’re hurting Seohyun even more! How can you be so insensitive?!”

------

“It’s already 8! Where are those two?” Minhyuk said as he checks his wristwatch.

“Aishhh…I don’t wanna be late.”

Finally, the two arrived, panting.

“Are you guys fine?”

“NO. We ran to get in time ‘cause hyung said he’ll leave us if we’re not yet here by 8.” Jonghyun said.

“You guys are still late, you know.” Yonghwa said.

Jungshin grabbed the keys to Yonghwa. “Aish, can we just talk while we’re on our way?”

-

“Hyung do I look good?” Minhyuk asked to Jonghyun.

“Ne, you look fine.” Jonghyun said while playing on his phone.

“YA! You didn’t even looked at me!”

The three just laughed at him.

“Don’t be so nervous. We’re not attending prom.”

Minhyuk just leaned on the backseat.

“Guys, we’re here.”

All of them froze.

“Look who’s nervous.” Minhyuk teased them.

------

“Seohyun~ah!”

Seohyun looked behind. She froze more than ever.

Sunny, who was talking to her, was shocked too.

“I can call you that, right? I mean, we’re more than acquaintances and you---”

“I prefer if we still formally say each other’s names. I believe we’re less than acquaintances.”

“Well, we shared the same guy anyway..what’s the big deal? Anyway, have you seen him…Seohyun~SSI?” Victoria said to Seohyun.

Seohyun looked at Victoria and sarcastically smiled. “I’m not a lost and found so don’t ask me. And sorry? I didn’t share him with you, you stole him. He’s my garbage anyway so I don’t mind. You just recycled him.”

“Whaaa---”

“Don’t get mad.” Seohyun didn’t even wait for Victoria to finish. “You’re the one who started it…sunbaenim.” She turned her back but Sunny stopped her.

“Ya, let’s bow to our senior before leaving.” Sunny sarcastically said to Seohyun.

“We’ll be leaving. Good luck to your performance later.” They bowed after saying it and left.

Victoria was about to follow them when fortunately, Luna came. “Don’t.”

“We’ll just beat them later.” Victoria said.

--------

“Oh finally! You guys are here!” Tiffany said as Sunny and Seohyun entered.

“Oh! Yonghwa~ssi, annyeonghaseyo!” Seohyun bowed at him.

“Aigoo~ you should call him oppa!” Yoona teased.

Both Seohyun and Yonghwa blushed.

“Try it!” Yuri insisted.

All of them were waiting.

Sooyoung was about to say something when…

“Annyeonghaseyo. Yo~ng oppa.”

The girls squealed.

“So I’m a dragon?” Yonghwa said while smiling. His cheeks are bursting.

“Anyway, you should go find seats now. The event will start in a few minutes.” Taeyeon said.

“Oh, should we save seats for you?” Jonghyun asked.

“Ani~ we’re going to---”

“We’re part of the technical team so..we’re here the whole time.” Sooyoung interrupted Taeyeon

The boys nodded.

“Anyway, we should go there now. Bye!”

“NE~” The girls said in unison.

“Ya, Choi Sooyoung! What’s that?”

“Let’s surprise them.” Sooyoung grinned.

The girls nodded.

--------

“They shouldn’t have invited us if we won’t be able to spend time with them.” Jungshin immaturely said.

“I know~” Minhyuk said, feeling disappointed.

“Aish..don’t be sad. After the event, we can go with them around the booths!” Yonghwa cheered them up.

“Hey, Changmin hyung saved seats for us.” Jonghyun said.

-

“Annyeong hyung!”

“Sit here guys, the show’s about to start!” Changmin said excitedly.

“Why are you so happy, hyung?” Jonghyun asked.

“The girls from this school are going to perform!”

“All of them?”

“Ani~ some are part of the production team, technical team, etc. But I’m sure they chose the prettiest girls in this school to perform.”

“I doubt.” Minhyuk blurted out.

“Wae?”

“Ani~ don’t mind him.” Yonghwa said.

-----

“Good luck later!” Seohyun said to her friend, Jihyun.

“Ne~ you guys too!”

“Unnie~ let’s practice again!” Hyuna cutely said to Jihyun.

“Ne, I’ll be there! Seohyun~ah, see you later!”

“Ne!”

Victoria, Sulli, Krystal, Luna and Amber entered the dressing room.

“Good luck! Or should I say…better luck next time?”

“Unnie!” Sulli tried to stop Victoria.

Seohyun just ignored her and looked to the rest of the girls. “Good luck later!” she said and moved far from them.

“Stop it, unnie!” Krystal said to Victoria.

“So now you guys are on her side?”

“Because you’re acting immature!” Luna exclaimed. She said it so loud that all the people inside heard what she said.

“Oh, great. Just what I need.” Victoria sarcastically said and left the room. Luna and Amber followed her.

-

Seohyun ignored the commotion and fixed her hair.

“Unnie~”

Seohyun looked back and saw Krystal and Sulli.

“Oh, wae?”

“Sorry.”

“For what?”

“We know Victoria unnie’s getting on your nerves.” Krystal said.

Seohyun stood up and hugged them. “I’m fine…really. Don’t let that get into your head and focus for later, okay?”

The two smiled. “You’re a really nice person unnie.” They hugged her again and left.

-

“Oh my gosh it’s startingggggg” Tiffany said.

“Calm down guys.” Taeyeon said. “Everything’s set already?”

The girls nodded.

“Let’s practice!” Yoona said.

“Ani~ it’ll just get us more worried. Let’s just wait here.” Hyoyeon said.

-----

The three MCs of the program walked on the stage.

“Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to the annual competition here at Busan All Girls School! I’m In-Na.”

“I’m EunHye.”

“And I’m IU. Nice to meet you all!”

Loud cheers especially from the guys were heard.

“I’m sure many of you are excited to see the performances from our contestants but first, let’s introduce them one by one in alphabetical order.”

“2ne1! 4minute! A Pink! F(x)! Girls’ Generation! Rainbow! Secret! Sistar! T-ara! And Wonder Girls!”

-

“I heard that Girls’ Generation and Wonder Girls are a group to watch.” Changmin said.

“Who told you?”

“Dara~ she’s from 2ne1.”

“His girlfriend” Yunho butts in.

“Aniyo! She’s not yet my girlfriend!” Changmin denied.

“YET” They all said together.

-

The MCs explained the arrangement of the performers.

“Contestants had a draw-lots a while ago to determine the order of the performances. First up we have….A Pink performing ‘Hush’!”

*It’d be better if you really watch it^^*

 

 

 

“Next up…Secret with.. ‘Shy Boy’!”

 

 

 

-

“They’re so cuuuute~!” Yunho loved it.

“Too cute for me~” Changmin said.

“Me too.” Jonghyun said.

“Aish, then what do you guys want?”

“Something…fiercer..I guess?”

“Or ier~” Changmin said.

-

“Next up, we have……Sistar with ‘So Cool’.”

 

 

 

“Let’s get this rolling with Rainbow’s ‘To Me’!”

 

 

 

-

Changmin stood up. “Now that’s hot! Waaaa..” he still claps

Yunho pulled him back to sit. “You !”

The boys laughed at him.

-

“Let’s pump it up with ‘Volume Up’ by 4minute!”

 

 

 

“Everybody let’s give it up for T-ara with ‘Roly Poly’!”

 

 

 

 “They say they’re the best. Well, they gotta prove it! 2ne1 with ‘Iam the Best’ !”

-

“OMO, it’s 2ne1!” Changmin stopped drinking.

“We’ll see how great your Dara is.” Yunho .

-

 

 

 

-

Changmin stood up again to clap for them. “Wooow, they’re the best. They got swag!”

“Don’t be so biased hyung!” Minhyuk said.

“Whatever.” Changmin ignored his dongsaengs.

-

“The defending champions are back to get the crown! Wonder Girls with ‘Be My Baby’!”

 

 

 

-

“Time flies so fast, right, IU?”

“Ne, In-Na~ssi, only two groups are left to perform! EunHye~ssi, please introduce the next one.”

“Ne~ It’s hotter than ever as F(x) performs ‘Hot Summer’!”

 

 

 

-

“Waaa~ we’re down to our last perform. IU~ssi, which group is your favorite so far?”

“Uhm..I can’t think of only one! They’re all good! Right, In-Na~ssi?”

“Ne! And our last performers will surely be as good as the groups before them. They wanna know our wish, will they grant it? Here’s Girls’ Generation with ‘Tell Me Your Wish’!”

 

 

 

Fans cheered loud after their performance.

-

Yunho and Changmin were clapping.

“They’re a great contender.”

“I know. Not too y but very charismatic. With a hint of cuteness ‘cause they’re asking for our wish.”

“I know!”

Yonghwa, Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun were speechless.

“Are you guys okay?”

They didn’t respond.

“Guys?”

They snapped back to reality. “Oh! Sorry, what is it?”

“You’re all…speechless.”

“Well, we know them.”

Yunho and Changmin laughed.

“They’re one of the most popular girls in this school. I’m sure you know them.”

“Ani~” Jonghyun said. “We’re..uhm..friends with them.”

Yunho and Changmin laughed harder.

“Are you guys, fine? Don’t fool yourselves!”

“It’s for real!” Minhyuk said.

“They’re the one who invited us here!” Jungshin added.

“Oh really? Then go talk to them afterwards!”

The four said in unison “DEAL!”

-

“Waaa~ All ten performers are really great, right?”

“Ne~ they’ve exceeded our expectations.”

“We’ll have a short break for the judges to finalize the scores and later, we’ll announce the winners.”

-----

“WOOOO!” The girls are all happy with their performance.

“It’s a good thing nobody made a mistake!” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne~ group huuuuug!” Tiffany initiated.

“ALL GROUPS MUST CHANGE TO A DIFFERENT COSTUME NOW.”

After changing. “I’ll just go outside.” Seohyun said.

“Where are you going?” Yuri asked.

“Somewhere.” And she left.

------

“Yonghwa oppa!”

Changmin and Yunho’s jaws dropped.

“Oh!” Yonghwa was startled. “Seohyun! You told us you’re part of the technical team. We’re so shocked you guys performed!”

Seohyun let out a small laugh “Sooyoung unnie wanted to surprise you.”

“Tell her she succeeded.” Yonghwa joked.

“Ya! Seohyun~ah!” Yoona followed her.

“Oh! Yoona unnie!”

Yoona looked at Minhyuk. “Did you guys enjoy the performance? Did we do well?”

“NE!” The guys said altogether making the girls laugh.

“Anyway, we’ll just go back there. See you guys later!” And they left.

Now it was Changmin and Yunho who are speechless.

--------

“Where did you guys go?”

“We just said hi to the guys.” Yoona blurted out.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?” Sooyoung wanted to go to.

“Mianhae~ we just saw them.” Yoona and Seohyun laughed.

“ALL GROUPS PLEASE GO OUT TO THE STAGE.”

-----

“Oh! Seohyun~ssi! Annyeong!”

“Eunhye unnie! Annyeonghaseyo!”

“Good luck! You guys did well.”

“Kamsahamnida!”

-

“Okay! The results are in!”

“Ne! But first, we have to announce some special awards. IU~ssi?”

*bows* “Ne~ first award! Most promising group! This award is given to the group who joined for the first time and showed a promising future as well. 4 groups are qualified for this round and they are: A Pink, Secret, Rainbow and T-ara.”

“And the most promising group…is…” *drum rolls* “Are you guys anticipating it? Well the winner is T-ara!”

After giving the trophy, “Hyomin~ssi, please give a short speech.”

“Ne! Uhhh..first of all, thank you for this award. We will try our best to succeed in showing you that the award you gave us is well-deserved. Kamsahamnida!”

“Ne~ Congratulations! Another special award! Most popular group! The students were asked to vote last Friday to pick their favorite group and it is said that the students are really divided.”

“That’s right. The winner got 14.79% of the total votes!”

“Yes and the most popular group is none other than Wonder Girls!”

After giving the trophy, “Sunye~ssi, please say a few words.”

“Uhmmm, first of all, thank you for this award. Thank you even more to the students who gave us this award. All of us are graduating already this year so this is really memorable. Thank you for the love and support. Kamsahamnida!”

“Congratulations! Surely, a bright future awaits all the members, right?”

“Ne~~ and for the most awaited part of the show, the winners of the competition!”

“Yes, 2nd runner-up, 1st runner-up and Champion.”

“The winners were carefully chosen by the judges who doesn’t know any member specifically in order to avoid biasness.”

“Let’s announce the 2nd runner-up! Garnering an average score of 89.67% the judges said that they like this group for its individuality. 2nd runner-up goes to..” *drum roll* “2ne1! Congratulations!”

-

“My Dara won! Woooo~”

“Stop it, Changmin!” Yunho said to him.

“WHAT?”

-

“First of all, thank you for this award. Thank you also to everyone who helped us. We’ll continue to grow as a group who will show each member’s individuality. Thank you!”

“Congratulations 2ne1!”

“We’re now on the 1st runner-up! The group got an average score of 92.34% the judges praised the group saying they showed a performance that can already be seen on music shows. 1st runner-up goes to..drum roll please..” *drum roll* “Congratulations to F(x)!”

-

“Really? 2ne1 was better!” Changmin frowned.

“You’re being biased again, hyung.” Yonghwa said.

“Ani~ they really are better!”

They all laughed at him.

-

“Victoria, please give a speech.”

“Ne! We are deeply moved by this award! We’ll continue to practice more and become a group that this school will be proud of. Thank you!”

“Waaa~ congratulations!”

Victoria walked towards Seohyun and whispered. “Beat that.” Sulli pulled her away.

“And now, the most awaited award…the champion!”

“Judges said that they all gave the group a high score after their performance. It was simply the best. Perfection. Vocals, dance, synchronization, etc. They were like a pro. It seems that this group is ready to debut..if given the chance. Acquiring an average score of 97.89%! waaa~ a very high mark coming from the judges. The best group for this competition is..!” *drum roll* “Girls’ Generation!”

The girls were shocked. They didn’t expect it.

“Did I heard it right?”

“I don’t know.”

MC In-na butts in, “Yes guys, you heard it right. You guys are the winners. Congratulations! Please give a speech Taeyeon.”

“Yes, uhm…we really didn’t expect this. Thank you for the award, the support, everything. To the whole group who practiced hard, it was all worth it now! *laughs*  to our friends here, even those competing with us, job well done! We all did great! To God who never left us during the hardships, to our parents who supported us. Thank you! Oh! And to Yonghwa~ssi, Jonghyun~ssi, Minhyuk~ssi and Jungshin~ssi who came to support us, thank you! We’ll practice harder to be better as a group! Kamsahamnida!”

“Ne~ congratulations, Girls’ Generation!”

“And this ends our annual competition! Girls’ Generation will perform another song for you guys!”

“Ne, we hope to see you all again next year, once again I’m Eunhye.”

“I’m In-Na.”

“And I’m IU…”

“Kamsahamnida!”

 

 

 

---At the dressing room.

Victoria spills her coffee on Seohyun’s costume. “Oh I’m sorry! I thought you were a trash can.”

Seohyun ignored her and went to her chair.

“You think you’re an angel because you’re ignoring me?”

Seohyun still ignored her.

“Ya!” Sunny held Victoria’s hand. “Leave her alone.”

Victoria let go of Sunny’s hand. “You don’t have the right to tell me what to do.” She spills all the left coffee above Seohyun. “There. I’m leaving now.”

Seohyun still ignored her as tears were already forming in her eyes.

“Let me get that .” Sunny furiously said.

“Unnie. Don’t.”

Sunny knew Seohyun won’t like it so she just calmed down and helped her tidy up.

“Ya! Seohyun! What happened to you?” the rest of the girls went inside the room.

“Ani~ I just acciden---”

“That Victoria spilled coffee on maknae.” Sunny blurted out.

Tiffany runs and Sunny stopped her. “Seohyun said not to make a scene.”

“Aish, she should know her place!”

----

“Unnie! Leave Seohyun alone!”

“I won’t.” Victoria said as she buys another coffee to drink.

“YA! WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH YOU?!” Tiffany angrily said to Victoria.

Many eyes were looking at them…including Yonghwa and Kyuhyun.

“Unnie~ stop it.” Seohyun followed her.

“Oh! The angel’s here!” Victoria said. “It seems you already changed your clothers.” She spills the newly-bought hot coffee. “There. Better!”

“Victoria!” Kyuhyun pushed her. “What are you doing?”

“Oh nothing, I’m just playing with her.”

Seohyun wasn’t able to hide it as tears fall from her eyes.

“Seohyun~ah…” Yonghwa approached her. “Let’s change your dress again.”

“It seems like you’re juggling two guys.” Victoria said.

“STOP IT!” Kyuhyun shouted at her.

“A flirt disguised as an angel. Hmmmm”

Tiffany grabbed Leeteuk’s coffee and spilled it on Victoria. “Leave. Seohyun. Alone.”

-----

Seohyun was able to change clothes again…good thing Yuri brought an extra one.

“Are you okay, Seohyun?” Tiffany asked.

Seohyun nodded.

“I’m sorry if I needed to do that.”

“Ani~ I’m fine.”

“Seohyun?” Yonghwa and the rest of the guys bought snacks for the nine girls. “You guys should eat. It’s been a long day for you all.”

“Kamsahamnida!”

All the girls are eating except for maknae.

“Seohyun? Why aren’t you eating?” Yonghwa asked.

“Sorry, I don’t feel like eating now. Thanks for the food, still.”

“You wanna go out? There are lots of booths.” Yonghwa suggested.

Seohyun wanted to reject it but.. “Go! You’re not eating anyway.” Yoona said as she eats her snack.

Yonghwa held Seohyun’s hand. “Sorry to be rude but, let’s go.”

-----

Seohyun never said a word while they’re walking.

Yonghwa tried to liven up the mood. “Aish…you should smile! A pretty woman like you shouldn’t frown like that.”

Seohyun smiled a bit “Thanks, oppa.”

Yonghwa blushed. “Uhmm..let’s uhm…” he saw a booth “Let’s go there!”

“What do you want to get?” He asked her.

Seohyun looked at the stuffed toys “The one that looks like you.”

“EH? Where?”

“There..the duck!” *laughs*

He was happy that she finally laughed. “Arasseo Hyu~n. I’ll get that for you.”

Hyun? Did he call me Hyun? Seohyun blushed.

-

“YAAAAY!” Yonghwa got the duck for her.

“Waaaa~ Kamsahamnida!” Seohyun said as she hugs the duck. Girls from the school are gossiping about the two. They knew Seohyun’s uncomfortable with guys ever since she broke up with Kyuhyun.

Yonghwa felt insecure.

“Don’t mind them.” Seohyun said. “They always do that. Thanks for the duck anyway.”

Yonghwa smiled. “Wanna go elsewhere?”

“Where?”

“Beach..?”

Seohyun didn’t answer.

“It’s okay if you don---”

“Ani~ It’s just that it’s my favorite place. I really wanna go there.”

“So…let’s go? Or should we tell your friends first?”

“I’ll just text them.”

-

“You have a car?” Seohyun was amazed.

“Ne~ I got it as a gift from my mom.”

“Waaa~”

My dongsaengs will be mad at me..kk he thought to himself.

-

“We’re here!” Yonghwa exclaimed. “Let’s walk from here.”

-

The two were both silent. They wanted to say something but no one wanted to start.

Yonghwa finally got the courage to talk. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there.”

“What do you mean?”

“When Victoria spilled coffee on you.”

“Ani~ It’s fine. I’m thankful already that you came.”

“Is she…the one..Kyuhyun?”

Seohyun just nodded. “I don’t even know why she’s like that.”

The two sat by at the seashore. Yonghwa removed his coat to cover Seohyun who was wearing skirt.

“Thank you.”

“It’s what I should do.” Yonghwa manly said.

The two just looked at the beautiful scene.

Seohyun thought twice but she leaned on Yonghwa’s shoulder.

Yonghwa stiffened. His heartbeat is getting faster.

“Kamsahamnida oppa.”

“Wae?”

“You’re so nice to me. We’ve only met for days and yet you were true to me. Thank you.”

Yonghwa didn’t answer and just smiled.

“I knew Kyuhyun oppa since I was a child but I don’t know him that well. I want to know you more.” Seohyun directly said to him.

“Me too.” Yonghwa didn’t hesitate.

Seohyun fell asleep.

“I hope you don’t mind.” Yonghwa kissed Seohyun on the head. “I’ll be true to you.”

---------------------------------------------

Back with another chap! ♥ The contest made it a bit long..mian~ Comments and subscription is encouraged! ♥