You Unexpectedly Came

Dreamgirl

Maybe it wasn’t anything for her but it was something for him. The first time he saw Seohyun, he felt something for her.

“Are you crazy? She’ll think you’re too aggressive!” His dongsaengs are complaining about what he did before they parted ways with the girls.

Yonghwa can’t defend himself. He also thought that it was too aggressive for a guy to hold a girl’s hand the first time they met. He didn’t know why but he felt the need to hold her hand that time.

“What am I supposed to do? I heard it was Kyuhyun and I saw how nervous she was.”

After they heard what Yonghwa said, they smiled and said to him, “You’re a really nice guy hyung...but still!”

--

“WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED THERE MAKNAE?” Her unnies were shocked. Yonghwa and Seohyun met for the first time, yet, they held hands like they knew each other for a long time.

Seohyun can’t explain. She doesn’t know what happened either. “Yonghwa just suddenly grabbed my hand.” She explained.

Tiffany stood up and angrily said, “Aish, this can’t be. I’ll go punch him in the face! That’s not the right way to treat a girl you’ve met for the first time!”

Seohyun stopped her. “Aniyo~ unnie. He told me after holding my hand that it was for my sake. I think he knew that it was Kyuhyun.”

Suddenly, her furious unnies turned into cupids and squealed.

“Aigoooo…” Tiffany pinched Seohyun’s cheek. “You should’ve told me earlier! Maybe he saw you getting nervous.”

Maybe unnie’s right. She thought.

"What did you feel when he held your hand?" Hyoyeon bluntly asked.

Now that she think about it, she really doesn't know how she felt that time. "Molla~"

Her unnies laughed at her. "Aaay, you're still a baby, Seohyun."

“Do you like him? But that was too fast. It’s not even 24 hours since the two of you met.” Yuri reminded her.

Seohyun denied their claims. “Aniyo~ How can I like someone whom I’ve just met?”

But that didn’t help. Her unnies more. “How did it feel when he held your hand?”

“UNNIE!”

--

“Did you see that guy, hyung? Who was that?” Kyuhyun asked Siwon.

“Why do you care so much? You already dumped her!” Siwon annoyingly said while getting ready to take a bath.

Kyuhyun defended himself. “I didn’t dump her! I just –”

“You cheated on her. End of the story.” Up until now, Kyuhyun’s friends can’t believe what he did to Seohyun. “How can you even cheat on Seohyun?”

“Hyung, really? Are you really asking me this again?”

“Yes ‘cause until now, I can’t believe it. It’s like you’ve thrown a precious diamond away.”

Despite getting mad, he thought his hyung was right. Seohyun’s really precious. When they broke up, he immediately started his relationship with Victoria. He didn’t even think of how Seohyun would’ve felt. And after 3 weeks, he saw Victoria kissing Nickhun torridly. Maybe there’s really such a thing as karma.

“You don’t know how regretful I am, hyung.”

“Well you should be. I know it won’t change what you did to her but maybe you sh0uld go and apologize to her.” Siwon suggested.

--

“Apologize! So that Seohyun wouldn’t think you’re a ert!” His dongsaengs are pushing Yonghwa to go to Seohyun.

“I don’t even know where she lives!!”

“I’ll ask Yoona!” Minhyuk volunteered.

“Yoona, annyeong! I need to ask you something” Minhyuk texted Yoona as soon as he grabbed his phone.

*beep*

“Ne~ Annyeong Minhyuk! What is it?” Yoona immediately replied.

“Can you tell me where Seohyun’s house is located? Yonghwa wanted to personally apologize for what he did a while ago. If it’s okay only...”

“Here’s the location =insert address here=. All of us are here but don’t tell your hyung! Okay?^^”

“Hyung! I already know where it is!”

-

“YA! I can walk on my own!” His dongsaengs are dragging him all the way to Seohyun’s house.

They laughed at him. “It’s better to be sure...you might run away, hyung.”

In fact, that’s what he really wanted to do. Although he and Seohyun are pretty comfortable, it’s definitely different now that he held her hand.

Yonghwa just sighed. He knows that he can’t escape the hands of his dongsaengs.

--

“Why won’t you tell me unnie?!”

Yoona passed a message to everyone except Seohyun. Taeyeon stopped Tiffany from squealing, Hyoyeon and Yuri gave Yoona a two thumbs up, Sunny laughed at Sooyoung for saying it’s weird, and Jessica had her normal ice princess look.

“UNNIE! TELL MEEEEE!” Seohyun begged Yoona.

But knowing Im Choding, she didn’t mind her and just laughed about it. “You’ll see.”

“Seohyun~ah!”

“Ne~ omma?”

“Help me with the groceries~”

“Ne! I’ll go down in a bit!” She looked at her unnies and said. “Tell me after I’m done.” *closes the door*

Finally, Tiffany got the chance to squeal. “Oh my gosh Yoona you’re daebak!”

Yoona proudly smiled. “Well, I’m good like that.” *laughs* “Anyway, I’ll help Seohyun and her mother unpack.” *she left the room*

“Don’t you think Seohyun will get mad at us?” Yuri asked them.

Jessica answered, “And why would she? We already did her a favor!” giving her cold look to her friends.

-

“Seohyun~ah..” Yoona kept elbowing her friend. They told her mom that they’ll be the one unpacking the groceries so she should rest.

Seohyun kept ignoring Yoona.

“Seohyun~ah......”

She’s repeatedly calling her name but there’s no response from the maknae.

Finally, Yoona can’t take it anymore. “Do you really wanna know what we were talking about.”

Seohyun stopped what she was doing and looked at Yoona making that isn’t-it-obvious look.

Yoona sighed and said, “Well, Minhyuk texted me...”

“And??” She finally said something.

“Well, he was asking your address...”

“And? And?”

“And I asked him why...”

“AAAAAND?”

“He said that Yonghwa wanted to go here.”

Seohyun gulped, “DID YOU GIVE HIM?”

“Well, I....”

“DID YOU GIVE HIM??”

Yoona just nodded. Seohyun just sat on  the chair...probably out of her mind.

“Mianhae Seohyun~ah...” Yoona felt apologetic.

Seohyun just sighed and said, “When did he say he’ll go?”

Yoona looked at her watch and said, “He’ll be here in any minute...”

“WHAAAAAT?!” Seohyun panicked. She thought Yonghwa will come at a different day but no, anytime now, he’ll be ringing the door bell.

“Ottoke?!” Seohyun didn’t know what to do. Yoona grabbed her hands and said, “Just be you....and forget what happened before you two parted ways.”

Seohyun quickly removed Yoona’s hands. “Don’t hold my hand..it makes me think of it.” Yoona just laughed at her.

--

“We’re almost there! It’s just at the other end of  this street!” Minhyuk exclaimed.

As the three guys are getting excited, Yonghwa felt the burden getting heavier and heavier. We shouldn’t have gone here... He thought to himself.

--

*ding* *dong* *ding* *dong*

“OMOOOO JUNG YONGHWA-SSI IS HERE!!!!” Seohyun’s unnies were all excited and hurriedly went downstairs.

“OTTOKEEEEEE?” Seohyun was in a real panic mode.

Her unnies are rather enjoying it.

“Seohyun~ah! You go open the door!!!” Tiffany was excited about this all along.

The other girls didn’t like the idea.

“He doesn’t know we’re here so one of us should be the one to open the door!” Sunny suggested.

The others thought it was a good idea and better if “WE SHOULD HIDE! LIKE ONLY TWO OF THEM ARE HERE THEN SUDDENLY WE APPEAR!” Hyoyeon shouted at them. They can’t hear themselves already for they were squealing. Most probably, he already knows they’re present. How can two girls be so loud?

Taeyeon stepped up to clear the plan. “Seohyun, do whatever you’re doing. Yoona, you go open the door.”

“AY WAEYOOOO?” Yoona complained.

“The rest, let’s go up and after a few minutes, we’ll all go down like we came from a nap.” They all nodded.

*ding* *dong* *ding* *dong*

Should I open it now? Yoona asked herself.

She waited for about a minute or two before finally opening the door.

-

“Hyung faster! Don’t be so slow! You’ll never get away with this!” Jonghyun complained. His hyung is trying to slow it down but it’s not helping anyone.

Jungshin laughed. “You’ll end up at the front of their house even if you slow it down so let’s just do it fast.”

Yonghwa can’t believe it. “I’m still your hyung!” The three are just laughing at him.

“Let’s deal with that later, okay? Right now, you should go and talk to Seohyun.” Minhyuk said.

Jungshin nodded. “Yeah! If I don’t get to date Sooyoung, it will be all because of you! I won’t forgive you!”

“Why me?”

“Because they would avoid us thinking you’re a ert!” Jonghyun explained while shouting making the other villagers that passed by look at them.

“Aigoooo...let’s go faster! It’s embarrassing!” Minhyuk whispered to them

-

“Annyeonghaseyo Jung Y---” Yoona froze from her spot. Her cheerful voice became cold.

“Oh. Yoona, annyeong! Is Seohyun there?”

Yoona didn’t know what to do...or what to say.. “Uhm....”

-

“Yoona’s not doing it right!” Jessica complained. They were listening to them at the stairs.

After hearing Yoona’s voice, Taeyeon asked, “What’s wrong with Yoona? She’s not like that a while ago. She was so jumpy and excited.”

The other girls nodded. Tiffany can’t take it anymore. “I’ll go downstairs. Yoona’s not doing her job well. Hmp!”

-

What’s wrong with Yoona unnie? Greeting him doesn’t need that long time...Seohyun was puzzled.

“Seohyun~ah!” Tiffany whispered to her while going down. “Where’s Yoona?”

“She’s still greeting Yonghwa.” Seohyun said while thinking it’s weird.

“What’s wrong with that girl? I’ll go see them, okay?”

Seohyun nodded and continued unpacking the groceries. In her mind she’s already preparing what to say.

-

“Yoona!!” Tiffany’s actress mode is now on.

“What’s taking you so....oh!” Tiffany was startled. “Annyeong!”

He just politely bowed. “Ne! Annyeong! Is Seohyun there? I want to talk to her.”

Tiffany’s mind doesn’t know what to answer but ended up, “Oh, yes, she’s here. Come in!”

Yoona elbowed her unnie. Tiffany whispered, “What do you want me to do?”

Tiffany used her eyesmile and said. “Have a seat, feel at home. We’ll just go tell her.”

“Oh, okay!” *smiles*

-

The two went inside the kitchen.

“Yoona. Go tell them what happened.” Yoona nodded and quickly went upstairs.

“Waeyo? What’s happening?” Seohyun’s confused.

“You won’t believe it.” Tiffany answered her.

-

“WHAT? ARE YOU SURE?”

Yoona nodded. Now all of them are in panic mode.

“What are we going to do?”

“I don’t know.” Yoona sat on Seohyun’s bed.

“Now we know why it took you long to greet him.” Sooyoung said.

Hyoyeon added, “Even if I was you, I wouldn’t know what to answer.”

-

“What. Did. You. Say.” Seohyun can’t comprehend it. It’s like her brain’s not accepting the information Tiffany is saying to her. “That can’t be. That can’t be.”

“That’s why Yoona was having a hard time.”

“Where is he?”

“Living room. I told him I’ll go tell you he’s already here.”

Seohyun gulped. “Well, I need to go out now right???” Tiffany unwillingly nodded.

-

“Oh! Seohyun~ah annyeong!” He smiled widely at her.

Seohyun bowed and said, “Annyeonghaseyo. Please sit down.”

“Why are you so formal to me? Is it about what happened---”

“Aniyo~” Seohyun denied. “I just think I shouldn’t be using informal to you.”

“I’m really apologetic about what happened.” He sincerely said to her.

“It’s okay. We’ve already talked about this, right? It’s already been a year...” Seohyun coldly replied to Kyuhyun.

-

“I still can’t believe it. Why is Kyuhyun here? Does he want all nine of us to punch him directly on the face or something?” Ice princess Jessica’s eyes were on fire. It was already enough that Seohyun saw him at the beach.

“What are we going to do? Seohyun’s probably panicking now.”

“Guys....” Tiffany was panting.

The girls were shocked. “WHY DID YOU LEFT SEOHYUN WITH THAT GUY?”

“I was panicking!!!!” Tiffany grabbed a glass of water.

Sunny stepped up and said, “I’ll go downstairs. Maybe Seohyun needs me.”

“I’ll come with you!” Taeyeon volunteered.

-

“Seohyun~ah...I’m really sorry.” Kyuhyun kept on apologizing to her.

If you were really apologetic, you should’ve come to me 1 year ago. Seohyun said to herself. “It’s okay. Past is past. We can’t do anything about it.” Seohyun didn’t look at him and continued talking. “What brought you here?”

“I just really wanted to say sorry.”

“How are you and Victoria?” Seohyun asked without looking at him.

Kyuhyun sighed and said, “We broke up 3 weeks after we did.” He was embarrassed about it.

“What happened?” Seohyun’s curiosity kept bugging her.

“You know Nickhun? I saw him and Victoria kissing...”

And there was silence. Seohyun didn’t want to reply. Kyuhyun wanted to talk but he knows he shouldn’t.

-

“Should we go to them now?” Sunny asked Taeyeon. The two were listening to their conversation.

“I don’t know. I think it’s going to be weird if we just appeared out of nowhere.”

“But I think it’s still better. Look at them! They’re not even talking to one another.” Sunny insisted.

“Well, let’s do it.” Taeyeon was left without a choice.

The two slowly walked towards the living room.

“Kyuhyun....ssi. Annyeong!” Taeyeon awkwardly greeted him.

“Oh! Taeyeon, Sunny...annyeong!”

The two faked a smile and said, “Can we sit with you guys?”

Seohyun and Kyuhyun nodded. Now Seohyun feels better...but still not good.

*ding* *dong* *ding* *dong*

Sunny and Taeyeon knew who it was. They panicked knowing that Kyuhyun is also there.

-

*ding* *dong* *ding* *dong*

“GUYS DID YOU HEAR THAT? THAT’S PROBABLY JUNG YONGHWA-SSI OTTOKEEEEE” The girls were all worried about what might happen.

“You shouldn’t have told Yonghwa her address!” The girls are now blaming Yoona.

“I DIDN’T KNOW KYUHYUN WAS GOING! NO ONE DID!”

“We should all go down now...right? Or should we just stay here? Or should w----”

“LET’S GO DOWN WITHOUT THEM KNOWING SO WE CAN HEAR WHAT THEY’RE SAYING AND WHEN OUR PRESENCE IS NEEDED WE CAN GO OUT!” Sooyoung shouted.

-

“Oh. Are you expecting anyone to come?” Kyuhyun innocently asked.

“Uhhh...” Taeyeon and Sunny didn’t know what to reply “N---”

“YES.” Seohyun replied. “I was expecting someone to come.”

Taeyeon and Sunny were surprised. “Seohyun~ah...”

“I’ll go open it. Wait~” Seohyun stood up to open the door.

-

“Seohyun-ssi. Annyeo---” Yonghwa wasn’t able to finish.

Seohyun grabbed his hands. “I need your help.”

Yonghwa asked her, “What is it?”

“Be my boyfriend.”

Yonghwa’s jaws dropped. He didn’t know what to react. He didn’t expect Seohyun to be so bold. “W-what did you say?” He stuttered.

“Be my boyfriend.” Seohyun repeated it again. “Just for today. Just now. Act like I’m your girlfriend. I wouldn’t mind whatever you do just...be my boyfriend for today.”

Yonghwa just nodded. Seohyun didn’t let go of his hand.

“Let’s go.”

-

“It was really fun, right?” Taeyeon and Sunny tried to hide their anger towards Kyuhyun to liven up the atmosphere.

“Yeah and I thou----” Kyuhyun was shocked.

And so was Yonghwa. Now he knows why Seohyun asked him to be her boyfriend..for now.

“I haven’t formally introduced you to each other, right? Well, Yonghwa, this is Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun, this is Yonghwa...my boyfriend.”

-

“WHAAAAAT?” Yuri whispered. They were in the kitchen, listening to everything that’s happening.

Hyoyeon just laughed. “I think Seohyun’s up to something.”

-

Kyuhyun, Taeyeon and Sunny were shocked. Seohyun eyed at her two unnies making them understand what is happening.

“Oh...is that so? Annyeong...haseyo.” Kyuhyun greeted Yonghwa. Yonghwa smiled and politely bowed at him.

Taeyeon and Sunny joined the acting. “Jung Seobang! What took you so long?” Sunny laughed by what Taeyeon called Yonghwa.

My unnies are daebak. Seohyun thought.

“Sorry to keep you waiting jagiya~” Yonghwa sweetly said to Seohyun making her blush.

He’s just acting Seohyun, he’s acting. She’s the one who came up with this idea but she’s the one getting shy.

Her unnies squealed – and it’s not acting. They really like it.

The two sat beside each other. “What were you guys talking about?” Seohyun asked them.

“Oh...nothing. We just reminisced.” Taeyeon answered and Sunny nodded.

Kyuhyun’s eyes were fixed on the couple. “How long have you guys been together?”

“We’ll be having our first anniversary next month right?” Yonghwa looked at her.

Seohyun smiled and said, “Yes, it’s been almost a year.”

Kyuhyun can’t believe it. Seohyun replaced her a month after they broke up.

-

The six girls in the kitchen were laughing so hard.

“Yonghwa’s a great actor.” Yoona complimented.

“Yeah. He knows that it’s been a year only since Kyuhyun and Seohyun ended their relationship right?” Tiffany added.

Yuri nodded and said, “Kyuhyun will think that Seohyun moved on and had a boyfriend 1 month after he broke up with her.”

-

“I’ll just go get some water for you guys.” Seohyun stood up and Yonghwa immediately followed her. “I’ll come with you.”

“Ne jagiya~” Seohyun sweetly said.

The two were shocked after seeing Yoona, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yuri, Jessica & Hyoyeon inside their kitchen.

“OH? Why are you guys here?” Seohyun was curious.

Jessica pulled her hair. “YA MAKNAE! WHAT’S YOUR PLAN HUH?”

“Yeah, what’s your plan?” Yonghwa .

Seohyun blushed. He haven’t explained it even to Yonghwa.

“But you guys really make a good couple.” Sooyoung said making Seohyun blush even more.

Yonghwa held her hand again. “Water?”

Seohyun forgot that she needs to give them water.

While Seohyun was preparing, Yonghwa was getting a lot of compliments from her unnies.

“You’re daebak, Yonghwa. For an amateur, you’re great!” Yuri laughed.

“You should do well. Make Kyuhyun jealous and regret what he did to our maknae one year ago.” Jessica seriously said to him.

Yonghwa nodded and smiled, “I’ll make sure he goes home regretting every bad thing he did to Seohyun...I promise that.”

Seohyun blushed and smiled after hearing that. He really cares for me. She whispered to herself.

-

“Sorry to keep you guys waiting.” Seohyun placed the juice pitcher. “I just thought you guys would like orange juice better.”

“I was about to leave already.” Kyuhyun said while standing up. “Thanks for the welcome, girls.”

The girls smiled at him. He, then, looked at Seohyun and then to Yonghwa. He opened the door and went out.

“Yonghwa...ssi.”

“Ne?”

Before closing the door, he said. “Take care of Seohyun.” And he left.

“You guys can stop holding each other’s hand.” Tiffany teased them.

Yonghwa and Seohyun didn’t realize that they were comfortably holding each other’s hand and so they quickly let go of it.

Taeyeon slapped Tiffany in the face. “Aigooo..why did you tell them?!”

Hyoyeon, “You guys should stay here. We’ll go upstairs.”

And the girls went up.

“Sorry, they’re so noisy.”

“Oh it’s nothing.” Yonghwa smiled at her.

“I really want to thank you.” Seohyun said. “Sorry for using you.”

Yonghwa shook his head and said, “Aniyo~ I was happy to help.”

Seohyun suddenly remembered, “What brought you here anyway?”

“Oh!” Yonghwa blushed. “I was going to apologize. I didn’t mean to hold your hand because I wante---”

“It’s okay. I was glad you were there.”

“Well..that’s all...I have to say...” Yonghwa doesn’t know what he feels.

“Oh...okay.”

---

“Get her number!!!” Minhyuk insisted.

Yonghwa replied. “I don’t know if I can.”

Jonghyun slapped him in the face. “BE A REAL MAN FOR ONCE!”

“WHAT DID YOU SAAAY?!” Yonghwa angrily shouted at him.

---

“Can I get your number?” Yonghwa suddenly asked Seohyun without looking at her.

Seohyun was about to reply when...

“Not that I want to text you or call you everyday so we can---”

“You don’t have to be defensive.” *laughs* “Here’s my number =insert number here=” Seohyun find it cute that he’s too shy to ask her number.

“Well, I should get going.” Yonghwa shyly said while standing up.

He was ready to leave when...

“You’re really different to Kyuhyun.” Seohyun said to him.

Yonghwa felt his heart bursting. “W-what? W-wh-why?” He always stutters when Seohyun’s around.

“Just because...” Seohyun closed the door making Yonghwa confused.

Because you don’t wait for a year to say sorry...Seohyun said to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story will be longer than I expected, I guess. I hope it doesn't bother you guys ^___^ As much as I want it to end it, I don't wanna rush things, I hope you'll understand ♥ I want a beautiful & sweet ending. Hihi:"> Don't forget to subscribe & comment! I'll really appreciate it :]