When I Met You

Dreamgirl

The weather is good that day and so Yonghwa thought of riding his bike. It's been a while since he rode it for he was busy composing lyrics for the upcoming songwriting competition. Until now, he's not yet done - actually, he wasn't able to start writing. He looked at the blank paper a thousand times and he wasn't able to think of a good theme for the song. He thought that maybe going out for a while will help him get started.

 

The weather today is really nice. He said to himself. I must enjoy myself today.

He was happily riding his bike and thought that maybe if he take some pictures it will inspire him for the composition he's making.

And so he stopped his biciycle on a beach just a few blocks away from their house. He quickly started taking photos of the place.

Nine girls riding their bicycles were about to pass him. He thought that they could be a good subject for his photos and so he took photos of them. He clicks and clicks and clicks until all nine girls have passed. He was satisfied with the photos that he took. He took a few more shots before going back.


He went to the garage first to place his bicycle back to its place. He was excited to see the pictures so he hurriedly went to his room upstairs when...
*knock* *knock* "Yooong!" someone knocked at the door. Aish, who could it be? "Who is it?" He asked the person knocking.

"It's me, hyung." After he answered, Yonghwa immediately opened the door for he was able to recognize his voice.

"Oh! Jungsh...WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE?" Yonghwa, who's still surprised by their visit, asked Jungshin, Minhyuk and Jonghyun.

"Eyyyy, why are you welcoming us like that? You should be glad we're here!" Jungshin said.

"I was just surprised, you didn't even text me first...but seriously, why are you guys here?"

"You said your parents aren't around for the weekend so we thought we could stop by and see the progress of the lyrics for the contest." Minhyuk explained.

"Oh...that?" Crap, how can I tell them that I haven't written even a single word? Yonghwa's face was paler than usual.

"What? Are you embarrassed? We know you can be super cheesy on making lyrics but that's what we need! Let us see!" Minhyuk insisted.

Aish, what should I do? "Have you started?" Jonghyun bluntly asked him.

Oh gee, he got me. "Well, I've got a good news and bad news for you guys...what do you want to hear first?"

"BAD NEWS!" The three unanimously said.

"Well, the bad news is...I haven't started writing yet." He finally told them the truth.

"WHAAAT?!" Jungshin and Minhyuk shouted in unison.

Jonghyun laughed and said, "I knew it." *laughs again*

"B-but...what did you do the whole week?" Jungshin is starting to panic.

"Well, I was working on it but I didn't have enough creative juices to help me start writing...sorry guys."

"It's okay. But what's the good news?" Minhyuk asked.

Good news? What.. "Ah! The good news is, I was able to take pictures of the beach and the other surroundings a while ago."

The three guys were silent. "Uhm, hyung..." Jonghyun said "What is so good about that?" The three were rather confused than amused.

"I might be able to get something from what I've taken! An idea for the lyrics!" Yonghwa happily said. "Oh! I was about to go upstairs and look at the pictures on my laptop but you guys came so...let's see it together!"

 

Better than what he expected, Yonghwa was able to take good shots of the beach, etc.

"Whoa. Who are they?" Minhyuk asked. "They're all pretty!" He added.

They're now looking at the pictures of the nine girls riding their bicycles. The other two nodded in agreement.

"Well, I don't know. They just passed by me when I was there taking pictures so I thought maybe they'd be a good subject for my pictures."

"You should've rode your bicycle and followed them!" Jungshin annoyingly said.

Now, Yonghwa's the confused one. "Why am I going to follow them?"

"To introduce yourself, what else?!" Jungshin said.

"LOL, Jungshin. And what? Do you want them to think that our hyung is weird? One weirdo is enough!" Jonghyun jokingly said.

Jungshin pushed Jonghyun who almost fell on his seat. The three laughed harder at him.

While the others were busy playing with each other. Yonghwa continued to browse the pictures. Suddenly he saw...

The three saw the picture and went closer to him. "Wow, she's pretty! And cute!"

Yonghwa nodded, agreeing to Minhyuk's comment. "She really is.."

"I wonder what's her name...kekeke~" Jungshin .

Yonghwa quickly noticed it. "What do you mean by that, huh? Jashik~"

"Nothing, I'm just interested..^^" Jungshin more.

Jonghyun interrupted the two and said, "Looks like you already have something to write about...am I right?"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is! First chapter :D I won't make this too long. Expect the longest to be 5 chapters but it still depends :D Kindly subscribe to be updated!