Out of Focus

Dreamgirl

"What else do we need?"

Yonghwa, along with Jungshin and Minhyuk, went to the nearest grocery at Jung's residence a week after they(along with Jonghyun) went there. They decided to cook their own food for the night.

"Uhm, I think we already bought the ones that we need." Minhyuk replied to Yonghwa.

Jungshin was delighted upon hearing it. "YAY! There's a few bucks left! We can buy snacks. Woohoo!" Yonghwa promised his dongsaeng that he can buy his favorite chips if they already bought everything they needed and there's still money left. Jungshin quickly went to get his all-time favorite chips.

"Let's buy something for ourselves too." Yonghwa told Minhyuk who smiled widely. He is Yonghwa's dongsaeng too but unlike Jungshin, he doesn't request that much.

The two were casually taking their time, choosing what they'll buy when suddenly...

"Hyung! Hyung! Come with me!" Jungshin grabbed Yonghwa to the fruits section of the grocery.

Yonghwa laughed at his dongsaeng. "You pulled me here just to let me choose what fruit are you going to buy? Are you living a healthy life now?" *laughs again*

Jungshin mouthed, "Aniyo~ look to your right. Your right!"

Yonghwa looked to his right in an instant.

-

Why was Jungshin in a hurry? What is it about? Minhyuk was confused. Jungshin was always excited about everything but this time, it seems important than the usual stuff he's excited about. To answer his questions, he was already going to follow them but...

"Annyeonghaseyo." Someone greeted him. Minhyuk stopped and looked at the person. He gasped without knowing it.

She politely smiled at him and said, "I was just going to ask...where did you get that chips?" She pointed to what he's holding. "Sorry if I startled you. I really like that chips and it's my favorite. Whenever I try to buy one, it's out of stock...but I think I'm in luck now." *shyly laughs*

Minhyuk doesn't know what to say. He fell for the innocent appearance of the girl. As much as he wanted to help her, the chips he's holding is the last stock. He didn't want the girl to get disappointed so he gave her the chips.

"Uhm, you can have it. I'll just go get another one." *awkwardly smiled*

The girl was very happy. "Really? Thank you so much! I've been craving for this" *laughs* "I better get going, my unnies are probably waiting for me. Thanks again!" And she left.

Minhyuk's heart is beating faster. He never felt like this for a long while...

-

Yonghwa didn't know what to do. Jungshin, on the other hand, was eyeing for the right girl for him to approach. Eight beautiful ladies are in front of them.

The girl Minhyuk talked to shouted, "Unnie! They have the chips I was looking for! YAAAY!"

The girls were chatting, not knowing that two guys were looking at them.

"There's the girl, hyung!" Jungshin whispered to Yonghwa while pointing at the girl.

Yonghwa, out of embarrassment, was unable to look at where he's pointing and grabbed his hands before they noticed them. "I know, you don't have to tell me!" He whispered back. He felt his ears getting redder and redder.

-

"The guy was really polite. I asked him where it was located but he instead gave me the one he was holding and said that he'll just get another one."

"Where is he? You should've asked for his name!" Her unnies exclaimed.

"Uhm, he's probably around here somewhe..oh! There he is! The guy wearing that checkered polo with a tank top  inside."

Her unnies squealed. "He's cuuuute!"

She was embarrassed by their remark. "I just asked him!" What the hell is wrong with you, unnies? She thought.

-

"Oh, Minhyuk, where did you go?" Yonghwa changed the topic as soon as he saw Minhyuk.

"Heaven." He unconsciously said. Yonghwa and Jungshin laughed at him making him realized how cheesy his answer was. "Darn it."

"What's the matter?"

Minhyuk can't reply. Is there a problem? I don't think there is. It's normal for guys to get attracted to girls. But attracted for the first time you saw her? Is that common? His mind is having a lot going on inside. "Well, there isn't any problem but...."

-

"Just go talk to him."

"What am I going to tell him?"

"Something like 'Thanks again! I'll do you a favor next time.' or something along that line."

"Yeah, Tiffany unnie is right. Go."

They keep on pushing her to go talk to Minhyuk. Out of the unnies' request, she went over to where the guys were standing.

-

"Love at first sight? That's something new, Minhyuk. Usually, you're the one who's getting liked by girls." Yonghwa .

"Annyeonghaseyo."

The three guys were startled. A beautiful lady was talking in front of them.

"Oh!" Minhyuk was surprised. "You! Is there a problem?" He tried to hide his nervousness.

The girl smiled and said, "There isn't." She looked at the other two and looked back at Minhyuk. "I just wanted to thank you again...and formally introduce myself." *smiles awkwardly*

She politely bowed at him and introduced herself, "I'm Yoona. Glad to meet a nice guy like you." *smiles*

Minhyuk can't hide the fact that he was so nervous. "Uhm.." He suddenly remembered to bow too and so he did. "I'm Minhyuk. Nice to me you too." He thought of introducing his friends too. "Aaaaaaaand....they're my friends. Yonghwa & Jungshin." The two smiled at her and Yoona smiled back at them.

"Now that I think of it, maybe I should introduce my unnies & dongsaeng to you." *laughs* She shouted at her friends and signalled to come over. Without hesitation, they walked casually.

Yonghwa's ears are getting redder again. The girl he's been admiring for a week already is gradually getting closer to her. After that night, he always wished for her to appear in his sight again. And now, it's becoming a reality.

"He already introduced me to his friends and I think it's only right to introduce my friend too." *laughs* "We're a big group, right?" She pointed at them one by one. "They're Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Seohyun and Taeyeon."

The three guys respectfully bowed at them. Yonghwa, specifically, was happy to know her name - after a week..finally! He thought to himself.

Yoona said, "Well, it's nice to know you guys. We'll probably meet often since the town isn't that big. See you next time!"

"BYE!" The other eight said altogether.

-

After they were done cooking, they immediately placed the viand and rice on the table.

"I'm so tired." Jungshin complained.

"Yeah, but it was worth it." Yonghwa said. Minyuk nodded in agreement.

"How can all of them be so pretty?" Jungshin is still trying to choose one from them. Minhyuk and Yonghwa, on the other hand, were already in their own world.

"It's a good thing Yoona talked to you. I wouldn't know her name until now." Yonghwa said to Minhyuk.

Minhyuk smiled and said, "You should really thank me." *laughs*

"Yonghwa hyung, you were so obvious!" Jungshin teased his hyung.

Yonghwa felt embarrassed. "What did I do?" He's still denying that his ears were all red when they were being introduced.

"I hope Taeyeon didn't notice it~ kekeke~" Jungshin more.

Yonghwa was confused. "Who? Taeyeon?"

Jungshin n0dded and said, "Yes. The one on the picture you showed to us last week...that's Taeyeon!" Jungshin exclaimed.

"Don't tell me you already don't like her and switched to another girl?" Minhyuk joined Jungshin in teasing their hyung.

"Huh?" Yonghwa was more confused than ever. "I thought her name was Seohyun?"

Jungshin and Minhyuk looked at each other and shouted "It's Taeyeon!" at him.

Yonghwa went upstairs to open his laptop to prove it. He searched for that specific picture again. The two followed him.

"That's Taeyeon!" The two shouted.

Yonghwa pointed at the girl in the picture. "This is Taeyeon."

His two dongsaengs laughed at him. "Hyung, you just said Seohyun a while ago. Admit it, you got them mixed up!" *laughs*

"But I'm talking about this girl!"

"WHAAAAAAT?" Jungshin and Minhyuk were shocked.

Yonghwa, laughed. "All this time, you thought it was Taeyeon that I liked?"

 

---Flashback---

The three saw the picture and went closer to him. "Wow, she's pretty! And cute!"

Yonghwa nodded, agreeing to Minhyuk's comment. "She really is.."

"I wonder what's her name...kekeke~" Jungshin .

Yonghwa quickly noticed it. "What do you mean by that, huh? Jashik~"

"Nothing, I'm just interested..^^" Jungshin more.

Jonghyun interrupted the two and said, "Looks like you already have something to write about...am I right?"

-

After his friends left, he browsed the remaining pictures. He's hoping that he was able to take a good shot of the girl.

"FINALLLYYYYY!" Yonghwa shouted. It's a good thing he's alone at their house. He was able to take a better shot of her.

Waaaa...she's really pretty. Her smile is so lovely. Yonghwa kept complimenting one of the girls. I wish I could get to meet her again...anywhere possible.

---End of flashback---

"Hyung, we really thought it was Taeyeon. How could you even see her face from that blurred picture?" Jungshin said.

"Even if it's blurred, I can clearly see her beautiful smile." Yonghwa endearingly said while looking at the picture.

His friends weren't able to take his cheesiness. "Stop it hyung. We already think it's cheesy." Minhyuk said and Yonghwa punched him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2! :D Some of you might be shocked. LOL. I tried to make it not-so-obvious on chapter 1. I hope it wasn't. If you were shocked..or even just a bit surprised, I was successful. :) The title for this chapter is "Out of Focus" because, literally, Seohyun wasn't focused on the picture LOL :)) Comments are encouraged & subscribe to get updated everytime there's a new chap! ♥