Episode 7: Dreams.

You're mine. Forever and always.

I was being hugged by a person. I can vividly feel his warmth. 'I'll be your bodyguard.' Strangely, my heart actually started thumping. What is this feeling? And who is this guy? Why is he requesting to be my bodyguard? Why does he seem so familiar to me?

You were awakened in the middle of the night, sweat profusely. As you look around, everything has gone back to normal. You recalled the dream, it's just a dream, it's phony. Yet, it feels so real, as if that has really happened to you. You got down from your cosy bed and tiptoed to the window. A slight cool breeze brushed over your face. Billions of stars held aloft a picture of peace. 'DUDUM DUDUM DUDUM..' You can feel your raging heartbeat. You then placed your palm on your chest, feeling your heartbeat and also trying to figure out if this was related to the dream just now.

[MORNING]

You woke up, feeling exited as the ball night is right at today. Just then, a cool breeze brush over your face. Your mind is in turmoil as you recalled the dream. You shook your head, trying to shake everything off your mind. Abruptly, you heard L.Joe's voice, '_______________, come down for breakfast!' 

He has never made you any breakfast, never in his entire life. *Maybe he bought it from the restaurant nearby* You reasoned as you hurried to the toilet to get yourself ready, didn't even bother to reply L.Joe.

After 15 minutes of preparation, you slung your school bag over your shoulder and fixed your nerdy glasses, 'That'll do.' You smirked in front of the mirror. Your door suddenly flung opened. You gasped and cringed a little but you went back to your normal expression when you realized it was L.Joe. He chided, 'Yaaah! What took you so long? You do know that you have to show your Master some respect, don't you?' *I was terribly worried about you, you pabo!*

You frowned, 'Which master on Earth would bully his bodyguard? You ain't my Master. You're just L.Joe. LEE. BYUNG. HUN! Now, get out of my room.'

'Oh well, fine!' *As long as I see you being okay with MY eyes*

You shot him a glare and smiled wryly, 'Now get out, will you?'

'Oh yes, but before that, I gotta call you an idiot.' L.Joe stuck out his tongue.

'You BRAAAAAT! When will you grow up?', you yelled indignantly.

'You're the one who should be growing up. Don't you know that it's holiday today as there's a ball night?' He wrinkled his nose playfully. 

You bulged your eyes out and tilted your head. You were in FULL uniform! You softly smacked your forehead, 'Ahh, I've totally forgotten about it.'

You looked at him, aplogetic, 'I'm sorry that I couldn't be your partner tonight.'

'Now, get changing and come down in 5 minutes or I'll be up here again urging you.' He didn't want to say anything no more about the ball night 'cause it'd only break his heart even more

'Arasso.' You looked at his back as the latter disappeared out of sight.

After 3 minutes, you managed to get everything changed as you didn't want that rascal, L.Joe to annoy you. You let down your ponytail and made your way to the dining room. The smell of the breakfast got you famished and hungry. You rubbed your tummy and plopped yourself onto the seat. You questionably raised your eyebrow as you saw L.Joe preparing breakfast at the kitchen, 'Is there something wrong with you?'

'No, nothing's wrong with me.' He uttered.

You went into the kitchen to help him out as he's your Master after all no matter how hard you try to deny it. You shoved L.Joe aside, 'Move. You're so slow. It's just a bowl of soup. You've taken almost 10 minutes to serve it.'

He gazed at you, surprised. He didn't expect you to help him out. At the moment, you look extraordinarily beautiful. No, wait. Drop-dead gorgeous. He couldn't control his limbs. He just walked to you and hugged you from the back, tightly, muttered, 'I'll protect you.'

You gasped as he hugged you but you didn't react immediately. The sentence 'I'll protect you' struck your mind. *What is this familiar feeling?* You jerked out of your mind and elbowed L.Joe, 'Though I know you're a ert from the start but that doesn't mean you could have skinship with me, alright? Plead god so that he would stop me from beating you up after I'm done with the soup!'

L.Joe sighed dejectedly and let go of you.

L.Joe's POV:
Kim___________, you still can't recall a single thing, can you? Your words have told me everything. I've been preparing the breakfast since 4am. All I want is just, you, Kim _________, you to recall our memories. At least, AT LEAST, remember that I'd said that I'll protect you.

After having your breakfast, you tend to forget that you were supposed to beat L.Joe up. In fact, you were satisfied with the breakfast that you actually lied on the couch, pleasantly.

Your POV:
I didn't know that he could cook that well. I guess he's a genius in everything, except for Martial arts. He gets good grades all the time, he could have gone to the university when he was 13 but he decided not to. I wonder why did he give up on such golden opportunity.

As you filled your mind with L.Joe, you gradually start sleeping. L.Joe who had just finished with his breakfast caught sight of you and saunter towards you. He sat on the mat and focus his gaze on you. His heart started beating furiously as he run his index finger from your forehead to your lips, your cherry lips. He gulped as he advanced forward. He passionately pressed his lips against yours but you were still asleep.The enormity of wrongdoing dawned upon him, he covered his lips and hurtled towards his room.

In your dreams, you dreamed of someone smooching you. That feeling was exactly the same as the dream you had last night. You frowned and you immediately jerked awake. *Could it be possible that the people in both dreams were the same person?*