Chapter 22: Loyal? Wait, no.

You're mine. Forever and always.

You flicked L.Joe's forehead, 'L.Joe, aren't you clear with the fact that this is my room and my bed? Get up.'

L.Joe stuck out his tongue as he refused to. He pulled your arm, you lost your balance and soon toppled on him. Right at this moment, you were only inches close to L.Joe. You tried to catch your breathe as your heart wouldn't stop racing. Blush started climbing up your cheeks and you gulped, hoping it'd stop the blushing.

'Let go.' You pleaded as you rolled aside. But, he didn't release the grip. Instead, he held your arm tighter, 'Just for 10 minutes.'

You nodded and stared at the window, 'Why aren't there any stars tonight?'

L.Joe turned to you and grinned, 'Wow. My girlfriend likes stars? Isn't that too childish?'

You shrugged, 'Well, maybe. But I'm somehow captivated by it.'

You shut your eyes, imagining stars materialized at the dark sky. How beautiful. A smile lit your face and L.Joe couldn't stop gazing at you. Your smile was so sweet, so genuine. And your lips..

He wanted to kiss you but he held it back 'cause he didn't want to ruin your imagination. All of a sudden, an idea came across his mind. He cleared his throat, 'Since you like it so much, I'll give you a surprise. Give me a few days time.'

You opened your eyes and met his gaze, 'Really?'

He leaned forward and smooched your forehead. His mouth curved up in an enigmatic smile, 'Yes. Now, would you sleep? It's late now.'

You crammed your hand under your pillow and grinned, 'You too.'

There was a taunting tone in his voice, 'I thought you wanted me to leave your bed.'

You lifted your index finger coyly, 'Just once.'

'Alright, alright.' L.Joe agreed as he patted your head gently.

Soon, both of you have gone to dreamland but your dream didn't last long because your phone rang. You squinted at your phone and reached for it, 'Who is it?'

The person on the phone was Sunggyu. He replied, 'It's Sunggyu. You've already forgotten about me?'

You promptly jerked awake and exclaimed, 'Sunggyuuuu!'

Your holler woke L.Joe up but you didn't notice it as you were too excited. 

*Sunggyu? Who's that? Why is ________ all so hype up?* L.Joe thought as he continued pretending to be sleeping.

'Anyways, I'm at the airport now. Pick me up. I'm bored to death here.' Sunggyu dwelled on.

You frowned, 'I thought you're supposed to be at Australia. Why are you back?'

*The Sunggyu dude is gonna be back? And _________ sound annoyed by that. Were they in a relationship before and broke up, then Sunggyu went to Australia just like Daehyun did? But why didn't I know that ________ has a boyfriend before? Did she hide it from me?* L.Joe's imagination kept running wild.

Sunggyu methodically explained, 'Hello? It's my summer holiday now. And, don't you know that I miss you? Like a lot?'

You giggled, 'Sorry, I was just, just... Gaah. Anyways, I missed you too. I'll be there. Give me 30 minutes.'

*You missed him? ___________, what was that? And why are you going to meet him now?* L.Joe nibbled on his lips as he got all frustrated.