Chapter 16: Hot & Cold.

You're mine. Forever and always.

A heavy sadness weighed on you as you thought of Daehyun. You felt like cutting your wrist, as if you've committed a terrible crime. *Should I or should I not?*

'Aye.' You heard L.Joe's voice and snapped your head up. 'N-Ne? Anything?'

'Get yourself changed.' he uttered.

'Why? Are we going somewhere?' He didn't answer your question and left your room.

You sighed and get changed into a random-picked T-shirt and shorts. You walked outta the room and L.Joe abruptly grabbed your hand. 'We're going to be late. Be quick!', he yelled.

You were stunned to speechless. You couldn't do anything but being grabbed by him. 

[AIRPORT]

'Airport? What are we doing here?' Your eyes bulged out.

'We're going to Japan.' He grinned.

'J-Japan? But why? And I didn't bring my passport along with me.' you stammered a little.

He shook your passport and his at your eye level, 'I'm smart, unlike you. And we're going to Japan for a reason but you need not know it now.'

[LEE FAMILY'S PRIVATE AIRPLANE]

You were amazed by the puffy clouds. A smile lit your face. L.Joe couldn't help being mesmerized by your sweet smile. *How I wish I could see you smile every day*

He cleared his throat, 'Today's trip theme will be Hot & Cold.*

You turned around and settled your eyes on him. You raised an eyebrow, 'Hot & Cold? What do you mean by that?'

L.Joe stuck his tongue out, 'You'll eventually know.'

You snorted, 'Pfft. You dragged me here and you didn't even bother to explain about it.'

L.Joe teased you, 'Well, there's a parachute right there. You can jump from here if you wanna leave.'

You wrinkled your nose, 'Yaaaah!'

L.Joe snickered as he knew that the old you is going to be back.

[JAPAN, LAVENDER FIELD]

As you and L.Joe stepped into the cool, windy evening air, you caught your breath at the view. Everything was purple in colour. You spread your arms and enjoy the lavender fragrancy. 

'Nice, aye?' you suddenly felt L.Joe whispering beside you.

You shunned him, 'Y-Yeah.'

He smirked, 'Don't worry. I'm not gonna eat you.'

'As if I'm gonna let you do so.' You retorted and squatted down to take a look at those lavenders. You smiled as a butterfly landed on your finger.

The butterfly then flew towards L.Joe and landed on his shoulder. 'Seems like the butterfly likes me more.' he teased you.

You were about to fight back but you suddenly sneezed as the weather was pretty cold. Cold at your face and crept under your clothes, spreading across your skin like the lacy tide on a frigid winter beach.

L.Joe scowled and wrapped you with his coat around you despite his freezing purple lips. You laid your gaze at him with your face flushed bright pink, you could apparently see his chattering teeth.

'Pabo.' You uttered as you wrap the other half of the coat around him. 

L.Joe could instantly feel his blush and rising heat. He then hugged you. 

You stammered, 'Y-Yaaah. What are you doing?!'

'I'm just cold.' You soften as he spoke like a kid.

You could vaguely feel his racing hearbeat though. 

Your POV:
His heart b-b-beats so fast. The familiar feeling from the dream is back again. Is L.Joe really related to the dream or was it just plainly a dream?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

The trip is not gonna end here. Don't worry. :P
Kay, so, I decided to end this story with like, another 10 chapters.
I might emphasize Daehyun way too much for the first 12 chapters but starting from this chapter, L.Joe's gonna be the main character. I repeat, L.Joe's gonna be the main character. 'Cause I love him so darn much. Lol. <3

And sorry for the main image I posted on top. I just love PURPLE! C: